What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mangold's 300lb little sister plays OL in High School (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
oh boy

Reminds me of that woman in A League of Their Own...the Tomboy, except this seems much worse. 300 lbs! She has got to be a brute in school...I would be shocked if she wasn't teased a lot.

oh boy

Reminds me of that woman in A League of Their Own...the Tomboy, except this seems much worse. 300 lbs! She has got to be a brute in school...I would be shocked if she wasn't teased a lot.
I wouldn't tease her.
Good point, she probably would haul off and kick the crap out of people...still this just seems wrong. There is no way she can play college ball can she? maybe she isn't done growing but she would need to be 6 foot minimum I would think...and while maybe she hasnt got cracked yet in high school, the college players would kill her.

Ministry of Pain said:
Chase Stuart said:
Ministry of Pain said:
oh boy

I wouldn't tease her.
Good point, she probably would haul off and kick the crap out of people...still this just seems wrong. There is no way she can play college ball can she? maybe she isn't done growing but she would need to be 6 foot minimum I would think...and while maybe she hasnt got cracked yet in high school, the college players would kill her.
well, i wouldn't want to play against her during "that time of the month"...

Ministry of Pain said:
Chase Stuart said:
Ministry of Pain said:
oh boy

I wouldn't tease her.
she's 5'9", 300 punds, and can squat over 600 pounds...I would be surprised if someone didn't give her a football scholarship, even if it was just as a publicity stunt...

Ministry of Pain said:
Chase Stuart said:
Ministry of Pain said:
oh boy

I wouldn't tease her.
Red 68 on 2...Hut!

gddamn she looks like a tub of goo

sure, she's probably stronger than some kids.. but she also outweighs most of them by 50+ pounds i'm sure.

Ministry of Pain said:
Chase Stuart said:
Ministry of Pain said:
oh boy

I wouldn't tease her.
she's 5'9", 300 punds, and can squat over 600 pounds...I would be surprised if someone didn't give her a football scholarship, even if it was just as a publicity stunt...
I'm sure she could make the starting squad at Liberty.

Ministry of Pain said:
Chase Stuart said:
Ministry of Pain said:
oh boy

I wouldn't tease her.
Div. III ?

Ministry of Pain said:
Chase Stuart said:
Ministry of Pain said:
oh boy

I wouldn't tease her.
Against her?Imagine being the QB and seeing your center go down knowing she's the backup

Just find out where Gary Barnett is coaching and ask him. I'm sure he'll be glad to find her a scholarship. Paging Katie Hnida, anyone?

She is now 5-8, 330 ( :unsure: ) and she is an Olympic weightlifter.http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7986902

She nailed a 242-pound snatch and a 320-pound clean and jerk for a new personal best total of 562 pounds, good enough to beat out 13 competitors across six weight classes and lock up one of only two spots on Team USA.

She nailed a 242-pound snatch and a 320-pound clean and jerk for a new personal best total of 562 pounds, good enough to beat out 13 competitors across six weight classes and lock up one of only two spots on Team USA.
Yes she did.

Nick Mangold was on Moving the Chains with Tim and Pat last week, and the guys asked him about his sister. I'll stop short of saying he was embarrassed to speak about her, but let's just say he couldn't change the topic fast enough. He's probably mad because she benches more than he does.

She seems like she has better mental and emotional health than most girls who are a third of her size.

I hope she wins.

Nick Mangold was on Moving the Chains with Tim and Pat last week, and the guys asked him about his sister. I'll stop short of saying he was embarrassed to speak about her, but let's just say he couldn't change the topic fast enough. He's probably mad because she benches more than he does.
i actually watched that MTV true life on her and they seem to have a strained relationship. My question. If you are able to lift that much, which means you have a ton of muscle, wouldnt you be burning tons of fat?

i actually watched that MTV true life on her and they seem to have a strained relationship. My question. If you are able to lift that much, which means you have a ton of muscle, wouldnt you be burning tons of fat?
Not if you are out eating your metabolism

Last edited by a moderator:
the Jets coaching staff including Rex have been urging Nick to go to the Olympics to watch her and he keeps refusing.. The NY Papers are making it out to be because he's such a professional and team player but maybe it's because he doesn't really like her

Users who are viewing this thread