What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
where the F is EG? what happened?
I got a 17 day ban a while back for something I thought would fly before the current restrictions. Didn't post for a couple of months. I came back part time after that and within a day was getting posts deleted that weren't remotely off-color. That was about it. I came back to try to get people to watch my buddy's TV show and because I heard otb_lifer came back to talk Triple Crown. Now that those things are over, I don't really have anything more to do here. The only reason I really used to post here was to try to make people laugh. I derive a lot of joy from thinking that I put a smile on someone's face, especially the great people here. 

If I can't do that, and I can't seem to under the auspices of the new PG FFA, I have no raison d'etre. I think of amusing posts or anecdotes all the time and where I used to post them, I now swallow them. I'll still pop in from time to time and read, but likely won't post much, if at all. My time here appears to be at an end, at least in the way it once was. 

I wish everyone here a lifetime of happiness and laughter. I firmly believe this is the finest group of people assembled anywhere on the internet. I love you all. 

I love you all. 
I still warn every person I know off Haribo sugar-free gummi bears because of you.

I think you probably have my email addy.  You can post all of your anecdotes to me from now on and I will hoard them like the stupid a$$hole kid from back in the day who wouldn't let anyone else play with his sweet G.I. Joes.

I got a 17 day ban a while back for something I thought would fly before the current restrictions. Didn't post for a couple of months. I came back part time after that and within a day was getting posts deleted that weren't remotely off-color. That was about it. I came back to try to get people to watch my buddy's TV show and because I heard otb_lifer came back to talk Triple Crown. Now that those things are over, I don't really have anything more to do here. The only reason I really used to post here was to try to make people laugh. I derive a lot of joy from thinking that I put a smile on someone's face, especially the great people here. 

If I can't do that, and I can't seem to under the auspices of the new PG FFA, I have no raison d'etre. I think of amusing posts or anecdotes all the time and where I used to post them, I now swallow them. I'll still pop in from time to time and read, but likely won't post much, if at all. My time here appears to be at an end, at least in the way it once was. 

I wish everyone here a lifetime of happiness and laughter. I firmly believe this is the finest group of people assembled anywhere on the internet. I love you all. 
:hifive:

so very mutual, EG ... it's always a very thick slice in those TC threads - an FFA bucket list item is hitting one of the Jewels with you - you get it like none other when we chat ponies, perfect match. 

now - CHERNOBYL?  ok, i been avoidng the HBO show thread 'cuz i have an upcoming binge slated - really wanted the ability to seamlessly digest it, so i eschewed the weekly episodes - now i have this gem at my disposal for a full on, voracious viewing ... knowing there's a connection to you just gonna make a great experience all the more sweeter. 

i'm still feeling pangs of regret in regards to the heavy manners being doled out here - it's been a very cool six weeks thus far, but the element of debauchery is sorely missed, i miss the faster/looser bent of this gig - especially when it was as epic as your storytime sagas. all in good fun, and you did bring a ton of smiles and guffaws and belly laughs and drinks shootin' out the nose (though one would be best served not attempting liquids when reading).

i will Bat Signal you occasionally if i decide to stick around - gonna miss your regular contributions a ton ... we all will. 

will PM with some more detail - have a great one, EG  :towelwave:

Before you go for good, know that you made me smile on lots of occasions.  You achieved your goal.  One of my favorite posters.  Good luck to you in your endeavors.  You're a good man.

Thank you for all the awesome. And please keep writing, EG, you have a real talent.

Clyde don't bless this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread