What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Mad Sweeney an alias?  I remember he loved to pick fights and I just always assumed he was someone's alias.

Wish he was still here because I have an "I told you so" I owe him from 4 years ago. I remember back in like 2014 he believed that a secret government agency, some NSA/FBI/CIA coordination, secretly vetted all the potential Presidential candidates for every major party to make sure only sane, stable, qualified people ran for the highest office.
Well, that's obviously not true.  Look at Obama, Sanders and Cruz. 

:lol:   

Who else was he?
That was a long time ago.  I remember the arguement which started it was over some college professor in illinois who was fired.  We got into it a bit and he held a grudge and would not let it go for over 3 years.  I would have to search to find what his original screen name was,  but he kept coming back.  

That was a long time ago.  I remember the arguement which started it was over some college professor in illinois who was fired.  We got into it a bit and he held a grudge and would not let it go for over 3 years.  I would have to search to find what his original screen name was,  but he kept coming back.  
Yup.  That was his MO.  I remember the first time I came back after leaving for about 6 years.  First post I put up was a joke about Bush and the Iraqi war.  It was a throw away joke at best, but he took it as me defending Bush and the Iraq war.  When I tried to tell him it was a joke, he accused me of backtracking on my opinion.  For the next year and a half, he would continually quote my posts and bring up the time I defended Bush and the Iraq war.  Dude could hold a grudge with the best of 'em. :lol:

Yup.  That was his MO.  I remember the first time I came back after leaving for about 6 years.  First post I put up was a joke about Bush and the Iraqi war.  It was a throw away joke at best, but he took it as me defending Bush and the Iraq war.  When I tried to tell him it was a joke, he accused me of backtracking on my opinion.  For the next year and a half, he would continually quote my posts and bring up the time I defended Bush and the Iraq war.  Dude could hold a grudge with the best of 'em. :lol:
@cap'n grunge ?

Oh wait, that's grudge, not grunge.

My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread