What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big TIS fan.

I feel like last time I saw him he seemed more sensitive and frustrated with the typical FFA banter/bicker than I recall him being previously. Struck me as being over that side of things here...got the impression he needed to clear his head of this place.
He’s a big NCAA fan and definitely did not seem to like the conversation here surrounding the tourney getting canned. I don’t know if that’s why he left but it is the last thing I remember him posting about. 

Don't you have like 10000+ lakes in your part of the world or is that a big exaggeration?   

With the Canada border closed all year, my :fishing:  pole is collecting dust.
Yea.. But I left my fishing poles and tackle boxes in Canada last fall thinking I'd be back up there in the spring... Canada spoiled me with 30, 40, sometimes 50+ walleyes a day that I haven't fished around here in 10+ years.. :fishy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea.. But I left my fishing poles and tackle boxes in Canada last fall thinking I'd be back up there in the spring... Canada spoiled me with 30, 40, sometimes 50+ walleyes a day that I haven't fished around here in 10+ years.. :fishy:
Gotcha. The pole is in Canada.   What do you do with that much fish?

Gotcha. The pole is in Canada.   What do you do with that much fish?
Keep a couple to eat and Release the rest to catch another day..

Not sure I'll ever top my best day..

About 15 years ago we had a perfect wind drift over a reef.. The drift lasted about 5 minutes before we had to motor back up to drift again.. I ended up with 10 northern and... 115 Walleyes :eek:  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread