What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'mr. furley said:
'St. Louis Bob said:
just posted right before youhth
:mellow:
'Mr.Pack said:
Ditkaless Wonders

Miss that guy
I posted on his page a while back asking where he'd been. I'm pretty sure he PM'd me back, I got it when I was drunk and accidentally erased it before I even had a chance to read it. I can't swear to this, because I was really hammered and may have imagined it. So, yeah.... that's all I've got.
Thanks for all your help.

It did follow a rather unpleasant back and forth with another FFA member.
Details?Also, Tim has not been sighted since 12:27 pm this afternoon. Anyone concerned?
I am not going to go into details but I took Wikkid's "retirement" along the same lines as the fellow that posted the FFA had become uncivil to normal discourse and would not participate anymore.

Details?Also, Tim has not been sighted since 12:27 pm this afternoon. Anyone concerned?
I am not going to go into details but I took Wikkid's "retirement" along the same lines as the fellow that posted the FFA had become uncivil to normal discourse and would not participate anymore.
Same as it ever was

How about just posting the link?

I'm fairly new, so I have no idea to his motive, but he started a thread about starting his own blog a while back. I'll miss his posts, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread