What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Florida Marlins (1 Viewer)

Is the no-hitter really that big of an accomplishment anymore? Hideo Nomo's done it...twice!

If I'm bitter, it's because I'm a fan of the one team that still doesn't have one!

So this is a no-hitter. is a perfect game no hits and no walks?
Perfect game means no batter reaches base at all (27 straight outs).No walks, no errors, no hit by pitch, no swingin' third strike run to first, nuttin. BTW - Marlins - 4 No Hitters in franchise history. Mets - zilch. <_<

LOL. now the guy mentions the mets on the espn game. Ouch BOS sucks. Back to scrubs

So this is a no-hitter. is a perfect game no hits and no walks?
Perfect game means no batter reaches base at all (27 straight outs).No walks, no errors, no hit by pitch, no swingin' third strike run to first, nuttin. BTW - Marlins - 4 No Hitters in franchise history. Mets - zilch. <_<
And they both have two world series wins. I still love being a Mets fan though. :banned:

far be it for me to defend a Miami team, but that owner is a complete moron dbag and that stadium sucks for baseball. rains daily down there and it's a 105 outside when it doesn't.

tough place to build a fanbase. of course, I can understand the twinge of jealousy from Red Sox fans, who were recently raped by this team and have witnessed the Marlins double up their World Series titles in the past 75 years.

Is the no-hitter really that big of an accomplishment anymore? Hideo Nomo's done it...twice!If I'm bitter, it's because I'm a fan of the one team that still doesn't have one!
GO Mets?Yeah, it is a pretty big deal. Oddly enough, its become a rarity. Hasn't been done since Randy Johnson in August of '04

far be it for me to defend a Miami team, but that owner is a complete moron dbag and that stadium sucks for baseball. rains daily down there and it's a 105 outside when it doesn't.tough place to build a fanbase. of course, I can understand the twinge of jealousy from Red Sox fans, who were recently raped by this team and have witnessed the Marlins double up their World Series titles in the past 75 years.
I'm still at work and I ran outside to my car to listen to the last inning. It's wet as heck and rain is beginning to fall again, after coming down almost all day.

Users who are viewing this thread