What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Putting video from YOUTUBE on CBS Sportsline site (2 Viewers)

So anyway......... back to the topic.

Is there any way to have the video right on the front page like last year? CBS has their own video now, It'd be nice if we could place our own there instead.

If not, has anyone tried embedding the video in the text area AND post a related picture? Just curious if that would work in case option 1 above doesn't work anymore.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even get my video to show up once you click through to the full story. I'm using the same code as last year. Any changes necessary?

DIRECTIONS1) Go to youtube.com2) Find a video that you like and play it on the youtube site3) Just right of the video look for some text labled Embed. Copy all of the text from the box labled Embed (be sure and copy all of the text in the box).4) Now go to CBS Sportsline and create a new story. In the story body paste the text that you just copied from youtube. Put a headline in if you'd like and then click OK.You will now have video (with the sound) on your CBS Sportsline Fantasy site. This is a GREAT Feature for talking trash and will enhance your leagues enjoyment. I love CBS Sportsline!Be sure and return here to thank me if you find this as useful as I did.
:confused:

I caught a bit of what sounded like a coach's rant on Sportscenter. Who was that? Any youtube links? Thanks.

Wally Cleaver said:
Great post.

I just put this as one of our owner's fantasy football training regimen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv12lpLAUGs
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bump... Has anyone figured out why the video doesnt show up on the league home page anymore or a way to make it show up????
You can still post but have to click "Full Story" to view the video. I'm only guessing but they probably did that because people didn't resize the video and it messed up the other content on the main page. :wall:

bump diggity

i just made the playoffs (point to the motherfuggin shirt) and i am putting the Jim Mora playoffs clip up on our league site

For the guys having problems with MFL.com… be sure that your Advance Editor feature is TURNED OFF!

To check this setting, go to: For Commissioners>Setup>Appearance Setup>Reports and Other Settings.

Go down the list and where is asks “Use Advance Editor” on league type-in boxes? Check NO. Then just go back and type in the embedded text as instructed and it should fly.

THANKS BREWTOWN!!!!!!!

Best thing to hit our league since Babe of the Day! :rolleyes:

Any way to make this work in Yahoo leagues? I tried it and have had no luck so far. This would be a welcome addition.

I can't seem to get this to work on Sportsline this year. I've used it in the past, and it can add a whole other dimension to smack talk when used properly. TIA for advice!

Currently (12/2011), the default embed code from youtube doesn't work in sportsline, it chokes on it.

So on youtube, check "Use old embed code" after clicking on the Embed button to get embed code sportsline will accept.

Stupid sportsline.

With the new setup, does anyone know how to put a picture with a "league news" item? My pictures don't seem to take. Thanks muchly.

Users who are viewing this thread