What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Official KTCK/1310 AM "The Ticket" Thread ***** (1 Viewer)

Bogart

Footballguy
Last edited by a moderator:
Remember when Gordo worked hard (shifts on the Musers and the Hardline) and was funny?

He's becoming a Gen X Andy Rooney: I sense no effort from him at all and he's fallen way down on the funny scale.

I'm still a filthy P1, tho. Big Bob & Dan and Hard Line fan.

Is that Gay or Not Gay?

You list all those crap sites and rantfan doesn't get the nod.

mrrrrrrrrr

Walker told me I have Aids

someone email corby and tell him that every time i listen to that belvedere vodka commercial, a little piece of me dies inside

Anybody hear Dan's goofy giggle after Milwood botched the wacky radio liner? They played it at about 1:45.

Typical Dan laugh.

Love me some Jere, love me lots of Jere, but he is a horrible interview. Would be a major player in the "You Know" game.

bentley said:
Bogart said:
Am I eligible if I listen to Kevin Scott on the radio every afternoon in Austin?
:yes: How is he doing? I miss hearing him up here.
Throwdown was one of my favorites. His new Austin show is called the Beatdown. He's decent. Former Longhorn/Bronco Dan Neil fills up too much airtime.
Yeah, I was extremely excited to hear that KScott was coming down to Austin. They've been through about 20 different formats in the last 2 years. It's such a tough market to guage down here. The schtick does not work as well as it does in Dallas.I like Dan Neil, but I agree he's a bit stiff. He seems too conservative. I hope that this works out well. I think that KScott will bring much needed material to the Austin area.

I do think this whole cumulus thing is not going to be a good long term.

That being said I'm suprised The Rant didn't get the whole station banned for eternity by the FCC.

I do think this whole cumulus thing is not going to be a good long term.That being said I'm suprised The Rant didn't get the whole station banned for eternity by the FCC.
Agreed. I'm also not sold on them being the flagship station for the Cowboys. Slowly taking away the bunker mentality that the station was based on.Although I really miss the Rant, Davy and Danny have been a nice show on Saturday.

I do think this whole cumulus thing is not going to be a good long term.That being said I'm suprised The Rant didn't get the whole station banned for eternity by the FCC.
Agreed. I'm also not sold on them being the flagship station for the Cowboys. Slowly taking away the bunker mentality that the station was based on.Although I really miss the Rant, Davy and Danny have been a nice show on Saturday.
Dave is an acquaintance of mine. We've played poker together.

P.S.

I was sold on the Ticket when Gordo went to jail for breaking into Lambeau Field, that is a classic.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can he afford to lose the money?? - Did he pay you with a credit card??

Can he afford to lose the money??
Probably not. He's kind of a weird guy in person, too. Sort of quiet.

I did get a good giggle today when turnign over to espn for a second. I heard them talking about that show espn had across nom and the musers (engel and some spare). That whole show killed me, but I heard they changed formats I figured finally they dumped that engle ##### and kept the guy who used to do it when Newy was around. NO they kept her and let her do her own solo show. Hilarious.

I wonder how ESPN can afford to keep running a station in the metroplex with what has to be a near 0 share.

Users who are viewing this thread