Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERBERT THE HIPPO

Restaurant.com - $25 dining certificate for $4

I've used this a few times and it's great. They offer $25 dining certificates for $10 BUT if you enter code 65639 at checkout it will take off $6 so you get the $25 certificate for $4.

There a few restrictions, for the most part you have to spend at least $35 on your meal for the certificate to be valid. Each participating restaurant states their restrictions if any. The certificates are usually good for a year. The above code will probably only be valid for a day or two so use it now if you are interested.

link

I've been using them for years. they're great!

At the end of every month they run discounts. but at the first of the month, coupons for more restaurants are available.

Results: 1 Dining Certificate(s) Options

:kickrock:

' date='Sep 25 2006, 06:37 PM' post='5596133']Entertainment Book down?

:goodposting:

I've had friends that have used this, so this is the perfect opportunity to try it out. Spent just under 35 dollars for a bunch of certificates.

And all this time I thought you were a useless dufus! Turns out your just a plain old dufus - thanks, guy!

thanks for the heads up! Is this still being offered?? Do you have to do anything like a secret shopper survey or something like that? No strings attatched?

Thanks again Herbert!

thanks for the heads up! Is this still being offered?? Do you have to do anything like a secret shopper survey or something like that? No strings attatched?Thanks again Herbert!

it was still being offered an hour ago. No strings attached. Just pay for them and print them out.

Thanks

Worked great. $75 worth for $14. Will get to

try some upscale restaraunts that normally we would not go to.

Great Find

Herman>are you getting the $10 certificate for referring for all these we buy?

:no::wall::rant::bag:
yeah, I just saw how you get them. You have to send someone an email and when they buy their first certificate, you get a $10 for free.

Results: 1 Dining Certificate(s) Options:kickrock:

same here. And it was for $12.50 and not $10.But at least when I put in that code, it went down to $5.edit: Hey HTH, I'll send you a PM and you can email me the invite in case I try it out.

Thanks man. Just printed the certifcate and the wife and I are going out to celebrate our anniversary. :thumbup:

None within 15 miles of my zipcode

Jinkies Wingnut!!!! Where do you live? There are about 100 within 15 miles of my zip code......

Does that code go on and off? Or next time they offer a $4 deal it will be a new code?

Thanks for the posting.

ThanksWorked great. $75 worth for $14. Will get totry some upscale restaraunts that normally we would not go to.Great Find

Cleveland? Which one's did you get?

There is another 50% off promo going through this Sunday (10/22). Use discount code 90210

Discount code 44355 good through Tuesday, 10/31.

60% off = $25 certificate for $4.

I just went to make a purchase or two, but they don't have a single decent restaurant 'round here. :kicksrock:

if the restaurant says minimum $100, can I use 4 certificates?

I've used this a few times and it's great. They offer $25 dining certificates for $10 BUT if you enter code 65639 at checkout it will take off $6 so you get the $25 certificate for $4.

There a few restrictions, for the most part you have to spend at least $35 on your meal for the certificate to be valid. Each participating restaurant states their restrictions if any. The certificates are usually good for a year. The above code will probably only be valid for a day or two so use it now if you are interested.

link

Expired promotional code. :kicksrock:

Just loaded up here! :thumbup:

Hit Shogun (GF loves japanese hibachi cooking and sushi), The Grove (fantastic Steaks and seafood), and a wing joint I frequent on gameday :)

They do this every month?

link

Expired promotional code. :kicksrock:
Read post #33.

' date='Oct 24 2006, 02:50 PM' post='5783086']Just loaded up here! :thumbup:Hit Shogun (GF loves japanese hibachi cooking and sushi), The Grove (fantastic Steaks and seafood), and a wing joint I frequent on gameday :)They do this every month?

I used it once and then I started getting e-mails for the discounts all the time. Seems to be at least once a month. I think they tend to put a stronger push on at the end of the month.

HEADS UP!!!

1) LIMIT ONE REDEMPTION PER PARTY - PER MONTH... EVEN IF PARTY IS SEATED AT OTHER TABLE OR GETTING SEPERATE CHECKS

2) ONLY ONE DINING CERTIFICATE PER REDEMPTION

You guys, and this site, are unbelievable!

I just spent $17.20 on certificates worth $110 for 4 restaurants within 5 miles of my house.

' date='Oct 24 2006, 03:10 PM' post='5783234']HEADS UP!!!1) LIMIT ONE REDEMPTION PER PARTY - PER MONTH... EVEN IF PARTY IS SEATED AT OTHER TABLE OR GETTING SEPERATE CHECKS2) ONLY ONE DINING CERTIFICATE PER REDEMPTION

very good call. this makes some of the certificates much less desirable. i wonder how tight restaurants tend to be about cashing in more than one at a time. any info?

' date='Oct 24 2006, 03:10 PM' post='5783234']HEADS UP!!!1) LIMIT ONE REDEMPTION PER PARTY - PER MONTH... EVEN IF PARTY IS SEATED AT OTHER TABLE OR GETTING SEPERATE CHECKS2) ONLY ONE DINING CERTIFICATE PER REDEMPTION

very good call. this makes some of the certificates much less desirable. i wonder how tight restaurants tend to be about cashing in more than one at a time. any info?
Why would a restaurant allow more than one ticket? That's nuts. You'd walk in with four tickets, run up a $100 bill and pay in certificates that cost you $20 bucks. The restaurants engage in these marketing tools to get you to come in and spend money, not to give food away.ETA: spelling
:goodposting: Just wanted people to know that it's not something you can rack up and use as cash... they're going to save you $21 off your tab as long as it's $35 or more. That's it. Still a hugs savings.

i wouldn' t expect restaurants to look the other way, but i know some will. for instance, i have an entertainment card that is supposed to be stamped when it is used at a given restaurant. a lot of places don't stamp, wanting you to come back. this is different, of course, because the meal could be completely free if you try to use a bunch of certs. but if i rack up $100 bill and i hand my waiter two $25 cards, i think there is a chance he/she will just say fine and not really care. i'm wondering if the service itself (restaurant.com) will catch it when they try to redeem two. i think it gets called in to an 800 number--it might just automatically kick it out.

How does placing 1 order make me a loyal customer?

Not as good as the original offer, but I got this this morning:

As a thank you for being a loyal customer, Restaurant.com is offering an additional 50% off instantly on all purchases made now through Sunday, November 12th.

That means you can buy $25 Dining Certificates for as low as $5 when you enter discount code 94628 at checkout. So go ahead, live it up and celebrate your Restaurant.com VIP status, while you save on a delicious meal out.

60% off code = GIVE

Example: $25 certificate for $10, less 60% discount = $4

www.restaurant.com

Thanks to everyone for updating this thread when new codes come out