What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Coaches Corner (1 Viewer)

I have the roster space to "hide" a player if needed. Are ANY of the following rookies worth taking a flier on and holding through next year? If so, what order? Scoring - Takles = 2/Assist = 1/Sack = 4/Pass Def = 2/Int = 5/FF or FR = 3. TIA for your wisdom.

Kedric Golston DT Wash

Domata Peko DT Cin

Jesse Mahelona DT Tenn

Kyle Williams DT Buff

Omar Gaither MLB Phil

Tim Dobbins ILB SD

Rocky McIntosh OLB Wash

ETA - this is in a contract dynasty league. It only costs $1 for the move and I can sign the player for up to 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jene Bramel said:
Strahan and Kampman are close for the 4th spot but Strahan has the better long term value. If you've got four roster spots available if you release Abraham, I'd roster Little immediately over Strahan and start Phillips, Hall, and Berry.
I'm surprised you have no patience for Abraham and Strahan and no love for Will Smith.
It's really a redraft/dynasty thing. One of the things you guys have taught/reminded/drilled home to me this year as I re-broaden my horizons is that the patience some owners (me) display with stud talent in dynasty leagues has a totally different time frame in redraft leagues. I've adopted the same rapid cycling strategies in redraft leagues, especially shallow roster leagues, that you and others pushed early in the season. It's hard for me to shift from my dynasty mindset -- my records in the redraft leagues show that :( -- but I'm getting there. I've got enough love for Will Smith, but the post Sleeperz made last night sums up my feelings on him, with the exception of the conclusion. I think he'll be fine long-term, but with the other options available in this particular case, I don't think it's worth worrying over the Strahans, Smiths, Berrys, Schobels except in solid matchups.The Abraham situation is entirely injury related. Even if he hadn't struggled with a similar injury before, a groin injury (really any lower leg injury) is going to hinder him severely as an edge rusher. Take away his first step explosiveness and closing speed and Abraham is another Kalimba Edwards. He was given 4 plus weeks of rest and rehab and couldn't finish a game in which he was supposed to get only 20 snaps. In a sack only league, pitch counts won't cut it. It doesn't appear that he'll be fully healthy anytime soon. Rather than worrying over the injury reports every week and whether he'll go out with "tightening" on the first series, I'll just pass. Unfortunately for my teams, it won't be long until Terrell Suggs earns that treatment if he doesn't come out of his bye healthy.

I have the roster space to "hide" a player if needed. Are ANY of the following rookies worth taking a flier on and holding through next year? If so, what order? Scoring - Takles = 2/Assist = 1/Sack = 4/Pass Def = 2/Int = 5/FF or FR = 3. TIA for your wisdom.Kedric Golston DT Wash Domata Peko DT Cin Jesse Mahelona DT Tenn Kyle Williams DT Buff Omar Gaither MLB Phil Tim Dobbins ILB SD Rocky McIntosh OLB Wash
If you're in a league that splits DTs out separately, Kedric Golston may be an interesting player. If not, I wouldn't roster the DL.I still believe all the tea leaves point to Stephen Cooper at LILB in SD next year, so I'd hold on Dobbins for now. The MLB role in Philly has more value than the WLB in Washington, so I think Gaither has the higher ceiling. Whether he starts before McIntosh is the question. Since we're rolling the dice, I take the higher upside and roster Gaither.

I have the roster space to "hide" a player if needed. Are ANY of the following rookies worth taking a flier on and holding through next year? If so, what order? Scoring - Takles = 2/Assist = 1/Sack = 4/Pass Def = 2/Int = 5/FF or FR = 3. TIA for your wisdom.Kedric Golston DT Wash Domata Peko DT Cin Jesse Mahelona DT Tenn Kyle Williams DT Buff Omar Gaither MLB Phil Tim Dobbins ILB SD Rocky McIntosh OLB Wash
If you're in a league that splits DTs out separately, Kedric Golston may be an interesting player. If not, I wouldn't roster the DL.I still believe all the tea leaves point to Stephen Cooper at LILB in SD next year, so I'd hold on Dobbins for now. The MLB role in Philly has more value than the WLB in Washington, so I think Gaither has the higher ceiling. Whether he starts before McIntosh is the question. Since we're rolling the dice, I take the higher upside and roster Gaither.
Great insight (as usual). Since this is for a contract dynasty league I would normally sign him through the end of next season. Do I need to look at going through 2008 to see "true value", or do you think we will be able to evaluate his "value" before then? Thanks (and sorry for the follow up)

Great insight (as usual). Since this is for a contract dynasty league I would normally sign him through the end of next season. Do I need to look at going through 2008 to see "true value", or do you think we will be able to evaluate his "value" before then? Thanks (and sorry for the follow up)
Depends on whether you can re-sign him mid-2007 or pre-2008 without much of a salary increase if you sign him only for 2007 or if you'll incur a painful penalty by deciding to release him before his contract ends if you sign him to a longer deal.I'm not convinced that Gaither has a great shot at starting in the middle next year. But they moved him from OLB to MLB with that future in mind. And he's gotten some decent nickel playing time with Barber, McCoy, and Dawkins out with assorted dings which may accelerate his learning curve a bit.Whether you sign him through 07 or 08 is dependent on your league setup, but I think you'll have some idea of his value by the end of camp next year -- his career path will be looking like Alfred Fincher, Barrett Ruud, or Gary Brackett by then.

Sorry for the X posts...

I lost Mike Peterson, which should have hurt more except that I fortunately have Lance Briggs and Adalius Thomas (in a league that highly values sacks).

But I need depth. Who do I bank on going forward for the season (and, honestly, in week 7 since the 2 LBs mentioned above are on a bye)? Chris Draft, who has put up some decent numbers, or Daryl Smith, who has a great opportunity (and the skills) to step in as the Jax MLB in place of Peterson?

Sorry for the X posts...I lost Mike Peterson, which should have hurt more except that I fortunately have Lance Briggs and Adalius Thomas (in a league that highly values sacks). But I need depth. Who do I bank on going forward for the season (and, honestly, in week 7 since the 2 LBs mentioned above are on a bye)? Chris Draft, who has put up some decent numbers, or Daryl Smith, who has a great opportunity (and the skills) to step in as the Jax MLB in place of Peterson?
No worries. I don't know why Invision puts the new topic button right next to the add reply button...I like Daryl Smith -- more likely to be used in pass rush than Chris Draft and should do equal or better than Draft in the tackle column moving forward.

Jene Bramel said:
Strahan and Kampman are close for the 4th spot but Strahan has the better long term value. If you've got four roster spots available if you release Abraham, I'd roster Little immediately over Strahan and start Phillips, Hall, and Berry.
I'm surprised you have no patience for Abraham and Strahan and no love for Will Smith.
It's really a redraft/dynasty thing. One of the things you guys have taught/reminded/drilled home to me this year as I re-broaden my horizons is that the patience some owners (me) display with stud talent in dynasty leagues has a totally different time frame in redraft leagues. I've adopted the same rapid cycling strategies in redraft leagues, especially shallow roster leagues, that you and others pushed early in the season. It's hard for me to shift from my dynasty mindset -- my records in the redraft leagues show that :( -- but I'm getting there. I've got enough love for Will Smith, but the post Sleeperz made last night sums up my feelings on him, with the exception of the conclusion. I think he'll be fine long-term, but with the other options available in this particular case, I don't think it's worth worrying over the Strahans, Smiths, Berrys, Schobels except in solid matchups.The Abraham situation is entirely injury related. Even if he hadn't struggled with a similar injury before, a groin injury (really any lower leg injury) is going to hinder him severely as an edge rusher. Take away his first step explosiveness and closing speed and Abraham is another Kalimba Edwards. He was given 4 plus weeks of rest and rehab and couldn't finish a game in which he was supposed to get only 20 snaps. In a sack only league, pitch counts won't cut it. It doesn't appear that he'll be fully healthy anytime soon. Rather than worrying over the injury reports every week and whether he'll go out with "tightening" on the first series, I'll just pass. Unfortunately for my teams, it won't be long until Terrell Suggs earns that treatment if he doesn't come out of his bye healthy.
great thanks for all your help.......I should have also mentioned this league is different in....you just cant draft players and start them into the starting line up....you have to sit them for a week on your reserves before they can start...so I'm looking for long term sackers..so over the next 2 weeks are so I will be hurting......as I cant get rid of abraham...due to byes by other sackers..I will have to hope for the best that he does play his 20 or so downs or over the next 2 weeks and hopefully by then, be healthy enough for full time duties....or your right I'll have to release him....hes been dead weight every since the second week on my reserves.....but for this week KVB is out phillps is in(on my reserves).....thanks for the advice....I've been frustrated in this pool....with such a domanting offense I have.....and losing control of my first place due to guys with powerhouse sackers

you just cant draft players and start them into the starting line up....you have to sit them for a week on your reserves before they can start...so I'm looking for long term sackers..
<_< This is crazy. Needlessly complicated and throws way too much luck into the equation when injuries occur during the bye week portion of the schedule. Interested to hear the reasons for this rule.

So much for my playing the matchups business. With that in mind, I pick up Little immediately and let him use up his reserve week (if you can have two reserved) during his bye. Leave Strahan and Abraham in the lineup this week and pray Strahan goes nuts. Then be prepared to dump Abraham next week for the best available sacker for Week 9 while Phillips, Little, and Strahan play in Week 8.

I can see how you'd be frustrated. I'm fussy and I'm not in the league. I usually don't bang on quirky leagues, but if you enjoy IDPs there are much better systems (big play oriented if that's what you'd prefer) out there. This one is :loco: .

Ok League starts 1 qb,2rb,3wr,1 te,1kicker

3 lbs,4linemen,2 corners,2 safeties

12 team league

Tds for offense 10 points except passing tds are 5,,

5 bonus point awarded for 100 yard rusher,100 yard receiver,50 yard te,300 yard passer...

1 point for every 10 comined for rb,wr,te

1 point for every 10 yards after 150 for qb,,,

tackles are 1 point each,7 sack,15 int,25 td,

tackle bonuses are awarded to lbs,safeties for 8 tackles...

also 1 point per reception for te and wr....

Qb..Eli manning,Rex Grossman

Rb. Rudi Johnson,Brian Westbrook,Bulkhalter,Duece Mccalister,Rueben Droughns

Wr.Plax Burress,Roy Williams,Santana Moss,MArques Colsten,Michael Clayton,Bryan Johnson

Te.L.J smith

K. Nate Kaeding

Dl... Terrel Suggs,Trent Cole,Derrik Burgess,Pat Kernney

Lb.. Will Witherspoon,Gary Brackett,Shawn Merrimen,Julian Peterson,Kameron Wimbley

Dbs.. Antonie WInfield,Walt Harris,Nate Webster,Sean Jones,Kerry Rhodes,Gibril Wilson

How about trading Droughns,Mccalister,Santana Moss and Julian Peterson for Jamal Lewis,Willis Mcgahee,Cothery,Bart Scott... He also has Heap perhaps I can package L.J smith for him to...

I need some help on which DB to start.......need only one.

M. Lewis (Phi).....@TB

S. Considine (Phi).....@TB

Marquand Manuel (GB)....@Mia

C.C Brown (Hou).....vs. Jax

Gregory Wesley (KC).....vs. SD

Normally this would be a no brainer...but with M. Lewis's job in jeopardy, its not anymore. With the other guys I have left, I tend to play the matchup. Right now I am kind of leaning toward Wesley vs SD, but just not sure.....could really use a few opinions on who to start.

2pt-tackle

1pt-asst tackle

4pts-Pass Defended

6pts-INT

Thanks.

Looking for some LB help. I start 4 LBs. 1 pt for a tackle or assisted tackle. 5 pts for a sack, FF, FR, INT and 10pts for a TD. My choices this week are below. Currently I'm benching Landon and Boley. I like Landon, who has been very good this year, but I'm worried about where he plays (SLB or WLB? )

Gerald Hayes @ Oakland Raiders (Sun 4:15p)

Derrick O. Johnson vs. San Diego Chargers (Sun 1:00p)

Lemar Marshall (Probable) @ Indianapolis Colts (Sun 4:15p)

Ernie Sims @ New York Jets (Sun 1:00p)

Michael Boley vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Sun 1:00p)

Landon Johnson vs. Carolina Panthers (Sun 1:00p)

Ok League starts 1 qb,2rb,3wr,1 te,1kicker3 lbs,4linemen,2 corners,2 safeties12 team leagueTds for offense 10 points except passing tds are 5,,5 bonus point awarded for 100 yard rusher,100 yard receiver,50 yard te,300 yard passer...1 point for every 10 comined for rb,wr,te1 point for every 10 yards after 150 for qb,,,tackles are 1 point each,7 sack,15 int,25 td,tackle bonuses are awarded to lbs,safeties for 8 tackles...also 1 point per reception for te and wr....Qb..Eli manning,Rex GrossmanRb. Rudi Johnson,Brian Westbrook,Bulkhalter,Duece Mccalister,Rueben DroughnsWr.Plax Burress,Roy Williams,Santana Moss,MArques Colsten,Michael Clayton,Bryan JohnsonTe.L.J smithK. Nate KaedingDl... Terrel Suggs,Trent Cole,Derrik Burgess,Pat KernneyLb.. Will Witherspoon,Gary Brackett,Shawn Merrimen,Julian Peterson,Kameron WimbleyDbs.. Antonie WInfield,Walt Harris,Nate Webster,Sean Jones,Kerry Rhodes,Gibril Wilson How about trading Droughns,Mccalister,Santana Moss and Julian Peterson for Jamal Lewis,Willis Mcgahee,Cothery,Bart Scott... He also has Heap perhaps I can package L.J smith for him to...
Looks better than the last potential trade. I'd leave the TEs out of it; the only clear advantage Heap has is that his bye week will have passed next week. If you think you'd rather have McGahee and Cotchery for Droughns and Moss I suppose you'd do it. I don't see any big advantage for you here though unless you feel strongly that McGahee will be a better (or more reliable) play than Johnson or Westbrook.Maybe CC or somebody else has a better opinion.

I need some help on which DB to start.......need only one.M. Lewis (Phi).....@TBS. Considine (Phi).....@TBMarquand Manuel (GB)....@MiaC.C Brown (Hou).....vs. JaxGregory Wesley (KC).....vs. SDNormally this would be a no brainer...but with M. Lewis's job in jeopardy, its not anymore. With the other guys I have left, I tend to play the matchup. Right now I am kind of leaning toward Wesley vs SD, but just not sure.....could really use a few opinions on who to start.2pt-tackle1pt-asst tackle4pts-Pass Defended6pts-INTThanks.
Interestingly, Manuel has more coverage stats than Wesley and his tackle trends are much better. Given that the Miami matchup at RB/TE is solid while Harrington is more likely to make a big mistake than Rivers, I'd start Manuel.

Looking for some LB help. I start 4 LBs. 1 pt for a tackle or assisted tackle. 5 pts for a sack, FF, FR, INT and 10pts for a TD. My choices this week are below. Currently I'm benching Landon and Boley. I like Landon, who has been very good this year, but I'm worried about where he plays (SLB or WLB? )Gerald Hayes @ Oakland Raiders (Sun 4:15p) Derrick O. Johnson vs. San Diego Chargers (Sun 1:00p) Lemar Marshall (Probable) @ Indianapolis Colts (Sun 4:15p) Ernie Sims @ New York Jets (Sun 1:00p) Michael Boley vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Sun 1:00p) Landon Johnson vs. Carolina Panthers (Sun 1:00p)
Sounds like Marshall will be good to go at last report. I like your current plan.

Looking for some LB help. I start 4 LBs. 1 pt for a tackle or assisted tackle. 5 pts for a sack, FF, FR, INT and 10pts for a TD. My choices this week are below. Currently I'm benching Landon and Boley. I like Landon, who has been very good this year, but I'm worried about where he plays (SLB or WLB? )Gerald Hayes @ Oakland Raiders (Sun 4:15p) Derrick O. Johnson vs. San Diego Chargers (Sun 1:00p) Lemar Marshall (Probable) @ Indianapolis Colts (Sun 4:15p) Ernie Sims @ New York Jets (Sun 1:00p) Michael Boley vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Sun 1:00p) Landon Johnson vs. Carolina Panthers (Sun 1:00p)
Sounds like Marshall will be good to go at last report. I like your current plan.
Thanks very much!

I need some help on which DB to start.......need only one.M. Lewis (Phi).....@TBS. Considine (Phi).....@TBMarquand Manuel (GB)....@MiaC.C Brown (Hou).....vs. JaxGregory Wesley (KC).....vs. SDNormally this would be a no brainer...but with M. Lewis's job in jeopardy, its not anymore. With the other guys I have left, I tend to play the matchup. Right now I am kind of leaning toward Wesley vs SD, but just not sure.....could really use a few opinions on who to start.2pt-tackle1pt-asst tackle4pts-Pass Defended6pts-INTThanks.
Interestingly, Manuel has more coverage stats than Wesley and his tackle trends are much better. Given that the Miami matchup at RB/TE is solid while Harrington is more likely to make a big mistake than Rivers, I'd start Manuel.
Thx alot for the reponse Jene! I think I am going to role with him this week. I just wish I could use M. Lewis. Hopefully this will get resolved soon between him and Considine so I can at least use one of them.

Need some DL starting lineup help.

Tackles - 1 pt.

Sack - 1.5 pts + .1pt per yard (you also get a point for the tackle of course)

Example: 1 sack for 10 yard loss = 3.5 pts

Which of the following should I start:

Aaron Schobel

Mike Patterson

Mario Williams

Richard Seymour (high fbg ranking this week)

Or, are there other potential ww sleepers this week that are better options than schobel.

Thanks for your help.

Need some DL starting lineup help.Tackles - 1 pt.Sack - 1.5 pts + .1pt per yard (you also get a point for the tackle of course)Example: 1 sack for 10 yard loss = 3.5 ptsWhich of the following should I start:Aaron SchobelMike PattersonMario WilliamsRichard Seymour (high fbg ranking this week)Or, are there other potential ww sleepers this week that are better options than schobel.Thanks for your help.
I'm not sure I've got a great reason for this, but I'll make an argument that Mario Williams is your man. League has a tackle heavy system. Williams is the only full time 4-3 end on the list; the others have scheme and PT issues giving Williams the most relative tackle opportunity. Williams also faces the best matchup for sacks as he'll probably get a pocket quarterback with an injury in Leftwich. Schobel's matchup (NE) isn't compelling and Seymour (NYJ) is a 3-4 end facing a quick release QB. Patterson's matchup is okay but still not as attractive as Williams.

Major IDP problems this week. My league's scoring... We only start 3 defensive players each week with the following scoring...1pt tackle 1/2pt assist. 4pts for ints, sacks, 3pts fumble, fumble recovery, 1pt pass defended.My team - Keith Bullock. BYEC. Hope BYEG. Wilson QuestionableL.TatapuMy only definate start is Lofa.Jene, Chaos please help me find 2 waiver wire gems for this week....here's the list....There are prolly a ton of sleepers on my wire too so just mentiona a name and I'll confirm if the players might be better than this lot. Thanks for all advice.
Ernie Sims and Derrick Johnson both have very nice matchups this week. I'd boot Wilson for Johnson; hopefully you've got roster space somewhere else to add Sims easily, but Hope goes over Bullock if not.
Thanks guys, took your advice - dropped Wilson picked up Johnson, had to drop my backup QB for Sims. I just read a tgread about Ahmad Brooks - wouldn't Brooks be a better play this week over either Sims or Johnson? Jene or Chaos - was last week his first start? Has he had any play time before that as all his tackles seem to come from his last game.

Well, I have Gibril, and Im sorta afraid to use him since I don't know for sure if he is going to play. I think I'm going to bench him, would you?

And if so, who do you think is the better play to replace him?

Greenwood vs Jacksonville

Bruschi vs Buffalo

I think Bruschi has been decent in the past 3 weeks, whereas Greenwood has been up and down but looks like he'll be on the field a lot. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

CRH

I have to start one of these 3:

Al Wilson

Thomas Howard

Ahmad Brooks

I have Wilson in my lineup right now. However, I am very tempted to start Brooks. Any suggestions?

Footballguy

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(FantasyGuru#1 @ Oct 21 2006, 07:03 PM) *

Ok League starts 1 qb,2rb,3wr,1 te,1kicker

3 lbs,4linemen,2 corners,2 safeties

12 team league

Tds for offense 10 points except passing tds are 5,,

5 bonus point awarded for 100 yard rusher,100 yard receiver,50 yard te,300 yard passer...

1 point for every 10 comined for rb,wr,te

1 point for every 10 yards after 150 for qb,,,

tackles are 1 point each,7 sack,15 int,25 td,

tackle bonuses are awarded to lbs,safeties for 8 tackles...

also 1 point per reception for te and wr....

Qb..Eli manning,Rex Grossman

Rb. Rudi Johnson,Brian Westbrook,Bulkhalter,Duece Mccalister,Rueben Droughns

Wr.Plax Burress,Roy Williams,Santana Moss,MArques Colsten,Michael Clayton,Bryan Johnson

Te.L.J smith

K. Nate Kaeding

Dl... Terrel Suggs,Trent Cole,Derrik Burgess,Pat Kernney

Lb.. Will Witherspoon,Gary Brackett,Shawn Merrimen,Julian Peterson,Kameron Wimbley

Dbs.. Antonie WInfield,Walt Harris,Nate Webster,Sean Jones,Kerry Rhodes,Gibril Wilson

How about trading Droughns,Mccalister,Santana Moss and Julian Peterson for Jamal Lewis,Willis Mcgahee,Cothery,Bart Scott... He also has Heap perhaps I can package L.J smith for him to...

Looks better than the last potential trade. I'd leave the TEs out of it; the only clear advantage Heap has is that his bye week will have passed next week.

If you think you'd rather have McGahee and Cotchery for Droughns and Moss I suppose you'd do it. I don't see any big advantage for you here though unless you feel strongly that McGahee will be a better (or more reliable) play than Johnson or Westbrook.

Maybe CC or somebody else has a better opinion.

My logic here is that Rudi has a tuff scheduel the rest of the way through and Westbrook lets face it might not make it all year long.. With Willis Mcgahee I can play mathcups and hes a safer insurance policy than deuce since A. he has a easy schedeule and B. he gets all the carries... What u hink.. Perhaps I should leave out Deuce and try to make it that way..The only bad thing here is that I have to depend on Cothery and COlsten as my #3..

Major IDP problems this week. My league's scoring... We only start 3 defensive players each week with the following scoring...1pt tackle 1/2pt assist. 4pts for ints, sacks, 3pts fumble, fumble recovery, 1pt pass defended.My team - Keith Bullock. BYEC. Hope BYEG. Wilson QuestionableL.TatapuMy only definate start is Lofa.Jene, Chaos please help me find 2 waiver wire gems for this week....here's the list....There are prolly a ton of sleepers on my wire too so just mentiona a name and I'll confirm if the players might be better than this lot. Thanks for all advice.
Ernie Sims and Derrick Johnson both have very nice matchups this week. I'd boot Wilson for Johnson; hopefully you've got roster space somewhere else to add Sims easily, but Hope goes over Bullock if not.
Thanks guys, took your advice - dropped Wilson picked up Johnson, had to drop my backup QB for Sims. I just read a tgread about Ahmad Brooks - wouldn't Brooks be a better play this week over either Sims or Johnson? Jene or Chaos - was last week his first start? Has he had any play time before that as all his tackles seem to come from his last game.
Last week was his first start. Most of his other PT came in the goal line/short yardage package. Brooks may not start this week -- Lewis has said he wants Simmons' experience in the middle if he's healthy. Still, I've said that I wouldn't be shocked if it goes Simmons/Brooks/Johnson, although I'm probably wrong. He's a better start than Sims if he plays, but not necessarily Johnson. Bengals.com should have starting lineup updates at least a half hour before gametime.

Well, I have Gibril, and Im sorta afraid to use him since I don't know for sure if he is going to play. I think I'm going to bench him, would you?And if so, who do you think is the better play to replace him?Greenwood vs JacksonvilleBruschi vs BuffaloI think Bruschi has been decent in the past 3 weeks, whereas Greenwood has been up and down but looks like he'll be on the field a lot. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!CRH
I benched him. :XI think I'd stick with Bruschi. Greenwood has been poor against decent matchups before.

I am having one awful time selecting the right starters every week. I've left a ton of points on the bench, which has cost me at least one win. I'm now at the point where I have analysis paralysis.

Anyway, this week my options are (pick 3 LBs & 3 DBs):

Barnett, Dansby, Tom Davis, Fletcher, E.J.

Smoot, Boulware, Earl, Deon Grant, Kiel, Rhodes, A Wilson

Bolded players are my leanings, but I don't have a lot of confidence right now in my ability to play the right guys.

eta: Zealots scoring

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread