What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Birfday Chase (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
I understand it's the birthday of one of our esteemed mods today.

How will you be celebrating? :banned:

I understand it's the birthday of one of our esteemed mods today. How will you be celebrating? :banned:
probably sitting through boring Antitrust lectures, followed by 6-8 lemon drops at the local watering hole, killing all of the brain cells and knowledge gained throughout said lectures.Better to skip class, get faded all day, and play poker or poke her.

I understand it's the birthday of one of our esteemed mods today. How will you be celebrating? :banned:
probably sitting through boring Antitrust lectures, followed by 6-8 lemon drops at the local watering hole, killing all of the brain cells and knowledge gained throughout said lectures.Better to skip class, get faded all day, and play poker or poke her.
:shock: Antitrust Law is at 4:00.The day's been pretty good so far. Thanks Otis. :thumbup:I'll be going ~123% the next three nights.

:shock: Antitrust Law is at 4:00.The day's been pretty good so far. Thanks Otis. :thumbup:I'll be going ~123% the next three nights.
:goodposting:

:goodposting:
41% per night is nothing to be proud of.

Congrats on being born good buddy! Exciting things happening for you these days. Now we just need you to get married and have kids and put a stop to all that.

Have a drink on the O.

Users who are viewing this thread