What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rankings (7 Viewers)

I think the improvement made to SF.. A Smith is almost a startable / Sleeper FF QBI say Satllworth takes a major blow.. he went from a #2 FF WR to an unstartable #3/#4 WRThats very hurtfull for those that draft him pre-NFL Draft..
I agree on Stallworth. I had him as a #2/#3, and I think roughly #3 and probably even #4 on a weekly basis is where is he sits now. It's a significant blow to Stallworth's dynasty value, and I wouldn't want to count on him as a weekly starter.I still don't think Alex Smith has entered the realm of "startable". I know I wouldn't want to count on him as my starter after the clunker of a 2nd half he put up last season...which was, admittedly, on the heels of a much improved 1st half. I would definitely say "sleeper", but I think startable is really stretching it.
As a Devery Henderson owner.. I'm not worried about the new rook.. Henderson was going to be a slot guy in the 1st place and he should still have an 800-1000yd / 5 - 8TDs this seasonOther than that.. its a very good list..
Which I think is fine for Henderson's '07 redraft value, but who wants to bank heavily on a slot WR in a dynasty league? I don't think there's any doubt that Meachem hurts Henderson's value significantly in dynasty leagues where talent is the trump card and you're more concerned with the player's situation beyond one season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr F&L,

This thread has been the thread I have most frequented the past couple of months...you will likely catch me in it at 3AM out here in Cali as I am mining stats trying to figure out who I am going to take in what areas of my start up dynasty drafts.

No one really tackled this problem on any major website that I can see quite like you have. In short you should be added to the FBG staff immediately as this is better than a lot of pay subscription stuff. But this thread is the reason Joe Bryant keeps the Shark Pool open. I dare say you have helped thousands of owners with this thread during the off season.

Do I agree with all of it? Of course not, but it gives me a great tier system to start off and base my own rankings. You deserve a free subscription at the very least. And this thread should really be pinned somewhere as it is loaded with a lot of good opinions and info. I know how hard it is to work on this type of stuff and put something together that people want to keep going back to in order to read.

My deepest thanks on a sensational thread.

MOP :goodposting:

STATIC

Braylon Edwards CLE WR - With Winslow a gigantic question mark and no help in the draft, Edwards basically is the Cleveland receiving game. Unfortunately, he's going to have either Charlie Frye or a rookie throwing him the ball again.
I respect your opinion and agree with most of what you've said, but this one is completely wrong IMO. Steptoe's a stud! :goodposting:

They took a LT who will give any QB more time to throw and Edwards to get open, a QB who (I'm obviously in the minority) I believe will be better than Russell, and had already signed a better RB. All in all, I don't think the draft could have been any better for Edwards.

Dear Mr F&L,This thread has been the thread I have most frequented the past couple of months...you will likely catch me in it at 3AM out here in Cali as I am mining stats trying to figure out who I am going to take in what areas of my start up dynasty drafts. No one really tackled this problem on any major website that I can see quite like you have. In short you should be added to the FBG staff immediately as this is better than a lot of pay subscription stuff. But this thread is the reason Joe Bryant keeps the Shark Pool open. I dare say you have helped thousands of owners with this thread during the off season.Do I agree with all of it? Of course not, but it gives me a great tier system to start off and base my own rankings. You deserve a free subscription at the very least. And this thread should really be pinned somewhere as it is loaded with a lot of good opinions and info. I know how hard it is to work on this type of stuff and put something together that people want to keep going back to in order to read. My deepest thanks on a sensational thread.MOP :thumbup:
:goodposting: I agree with a lot of this except that 3AM stuff.

Dearest F&L,

Where do you rank AP in your RB rankings? Between what guys would you estimate?
I hope to have the rankings updated some time this week...and a decent response to MOP (a proper thanks at the very least).Right now, I'd say my RB rankings are going to look like this:

1. L.Tomlinson

2. S.Jackson

3. L.Johnson

4. R.Bush

5. F.Gore

6. A.Peterson

7. L.Maroney

8. B.Westbrook

9. J.Addai

10 on -- Not sure yet...

Dearest F&L,

I hope to have the rankings updated some time this week...and a decent response to MOP (a proper thanks at the very least).Right now, I'd say my RB rankings are going to look like this:

1. L.Tomlinson

2. S.Jackson

3. L.Johnson

4. R.Bush

5. F.Gore

6. A.Peterson

7. L.Maroney

8. B.Westbrook

9. J.Addai

10 on -- Not sure yet...
Why do 1st yr Rookies always get ranked higher than 2nd yr studs that are on great teamsI see it every ####ing year and it makes me laugh :thanks:

Why do 1st yr Rookies always get ranked higher than 2nd yr studs that are on great teamsI see it every ####ing year and it makes me laugh :coffee:
I suppose because they are DYNASTY rankings. Team well known for running the ball. I would not rank him this high, but I would guess, Peterson's predraft rankings/grade was higher than most of the so-called 2nd year studs he will be rated ahead of prior to FF Drafts.

Dear Mr F&L,This thread has been the thread I have most frequented the past couple of months...you will likely catch me in it at 3AM out here in Cali as I am mining stats trying to figure out who I am going to take in what areas of my start up dynasty drafts. No one really tackled this problem on any major website that I can see quite like you have. In short you should be added to the FBG staff immediately as this is better than a lot of pay subscription stuff. But this thread is the reason Joe Bryant keeps the Shark Pool open. I dare say you have helped thousands of owners with this thread during the off season.Do I agree with all of it? Of course not, but it gives me a great tier system to start off and base my own rankings. You deserve a free subscription at the very least. And this thread should really be pinned somewhere as it is loaded with a lot of good opinions and info. I know how hard it is to work on this type of stuff and put something together that people want to keep going back to in order to read. My deepest thanks on a sensational thread.MOP :thumbup:
:goodposting: I agree with a lot of this except that 3AM stuff.
Ditto.Except that I'm on the East Coast and sometimes I am checking this out at 3am. :ph34r:

Yeah, very good job F&L. This is better insight than a lot of pay sites. So can we expect the new rankings by this weekend? Got a draft coming up soon. Keep up the good work.

First - good job.

Then a minor quibble. While I agree that Alex Smith (TE) TB has not emerged as a dependable starter I'm not sure I see Jerramy Stevens as more threat than Doug Jolley last year. Gruden likes to under- and misuse his TEs, but Stevens is a headcase

Dearest F&L,

1. L.Tomlinson

2. S.Jackson

3. L.Johnson

4. R.Bush

5. F.Gore

6. A.Peterson

7. L.Maroney

8. B.Westbrook

9. J.Addai

10 on -- Not sure yet...
Why do 1st yr Rookies always get ranked higher than 2nd yr studs that are on great teamsI see it every ####ing year and it makes me laugh :goodposting:
Easy there, Cha-Cha. I agree that studs should be ranked at the top, so which "studs" have I ranked below Adrian Peterson? If you can find a stud in his prime on that list, you'll find him ranked ahead of Adrian Peterson. You may find good RBs, talented RBs, one year wonders and potential studs below Peterson. But you'll have to convince me that I've got him ranked higher than any "2nd year studs."

By way of explanation, I've been saying all along that I considered this year's rookie crop to be two and done. If I didn't have the first or second pick in the draft, I was either trading up to get one of them or trading my mid-to-late 1st round pick for young talent instead. As a general rule, I don't rank rookies high. I'm ranking Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson high because they're special.

I think change in the NFL happens too quickly for many dynasty owners and all too often they react rather than anticipate. You win in fantasy football by anticipating the ultra-talented studs. Good players aren't enough. It's the mega-talents you need. Adrian Peterson is a mega-talent. I haven't ranked a RB this high since Marshall Faulk came into the league. And I haven't ranked a WR as high as Calvin Johnson since I had Randy Moss at #1 before he even played a game.

Cue the Carly Simon, "Anticipation..."

First - good job. Then a minor quibble. While I agree that Alex Smith (TE) TB has not emerged as a dependable starter I'm not sure I see Jerramy Stevens as more threat than Doug Jolley last year. Gruden likes to under- and misuse his TEs, but Stevens is a headcase
Thank you, msommer. Stevens is absolutely a headcase, and he may not be much of a threat to Alex Smith's numbers. On the other hand, the difference between Stevens and Jolley is that while Stevens is clearly a blatant mess, he's also at least as talented as Alex Smith...if not moreso. Doug Jolley was clearly not. I think the problem is that you started with a player who "has not emerged as a dependable starter", and now you've added a backup who has the ability to outplay him. If you also believe that Gruden likes to under-utilize his TEs, now you've got a player with 3 strikes against him.

Yeah, very good job F&L. This is better insight than a lot of pay sites. So can we expect the new rankings by this weekend? Got a draft coming up soon. Keep up the good work.
Thanks. I was working on the QBs for a few hours last night, and I kind of got bogged down trying to come up with fresh analysis for each player's blurb. I'm putting a lot of effort into this, and it's taking longer than I thought it would. So (thinking out loud here)...maybe I should just try to get the new rankings out in time for the weekend and worry about changing the player comments in the next week or so. If guys are counting on this as kind of a companion piece to compare their own rankings for drafts this weekend, it won't do any good to roll out these positions one at a time and have them trickling in throughout the weekend and early next week.I think that's what I'll do. I'll try to finish what I've started with the QBs and then worry about the actual rankings in time for this weekend as opposed to emphasizing the player comments.

This thread needs to be shut down and locked. No, not just locked, actually it should be removed so no one can read and be misled by it.

It's really that awful.

Then it can go back up after the dynasty draft I'm currently in is completed. :confused:

I agree that studs should be ranked at the top, so which "studs" have I ranked below Adrian Peterson? If you can find a stud in his prime on that list, you'll find him ranked ahead of Adrian Peterson. You may find good RBs, talented RBs, one year wonders and potential studs below Peterson. But you'll have to convince me that I've got him ranked higher than any "2nd year studs."
Hey.. I like the hard work you put into this thread and I can't wait for the update w/ rookies..Now I Know you can make some type of argument that RBs like Westy & Portis have been injury prone. Maroney had surgery during this off-season, and Addai is just a product of the system.. so you can make a case that AD can go above them.... But AD over a top 10 RB like FWP is nutz

Thanks. I was working on the QBs for a few hours last night, and I kind of got bogged down trying to come up with fresh analysis for each player's blurb. I'm putting a lot of effort into this, and it's taking longer than I thought it would. So (thinking out loud here)...maybe I should just try to get the new rankings out in time for the weekend and worry about changing the player comments in the next week or so. If guys are counting on this as kind of a companion piece to compare their own rankings for drafts this weekend, it won't do any good to roll out these positions one at a time and have them trickling in throughout the weekend and early next week.

I think that's what I'll do. I'll try to finish what I've started with the QBs and then worry about the actual rankings in time for this weekend as opposed to emphasizing the player comments.
Agree 100% with above. (I've got an initial dynasty draft starting this Saturday morning.)Best thread -- thanks F&L.

This thread needs to be shut down and locked. No, not just locked, actually it should be removed so no one can read and be misled by it. It's really that awful.Then it can go back up after the dynasty draft I'm currently in is completed. :thumbup:
:thumbup: Just for you, Couch Potato. Consider this an addendum to the Adrian Peterson comments: I see true greatness in Adrian Peterson, but that doesn't mean any of you guys should go grabbing Peterson high in the first round of a start-up draft if you don't see the same thing I'm seeing. If you think Peterson is just another 1st round NFL talent, then please do not ditch your own analysis. I don't think anybody should go into their draft with the idea that "I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary from Peterson, and he sure does seem like a helluva injury risk. On the other hand, although F&L may be a stubborn jackarse, he manages to stumble onto some good analysis once in awhile. Screw it, I'm going Peterson at #5 overall."

But AD over a top 10 RB like FWP is nutz
It's a real sore spot with me to call something nuts just because you disagree with it. Wouldn't it be more respectful of the man's work to simply state why you disagree and not imply he's way off base?I think a very strong case can be made for AD going ahead of FWP in a dynasty draft:1) AD had a fabulous career at a major school in a major conference. His talent is unquestioned, and some very knowledgeable folks have compared him to HOFers.2) AD is 22, FWP is 26. If you take a 5 year view as I do, AD after one RBBC year begins to shine (look at where Maroney and Addai are being ranked now after one year in the league) and will have several prime years ahead. I have no problem with FWP in the near term, but he may only have 2 very good years ahead before he begins the descent. Or maybe he peaked last year. Who knows?I don't think choosing either player over the other is wrong. I think it's just a matter of opinion right now, of proven production over potential and pedigree. And choosing AD certainly isn't nuts.

I agree that studs should be ranked at the top, so which "studs" have I ranked below Adrian Peterson? If you can find a stud in his prime on that list, you'll find him ranked ahead of Adrian Peterson. You may find good RBs, talented RBs, one year wonders and potential studs below Peterson. But you'll have to convince me that I've got him ranked higher than any "2nd year studs."
Hey.. I like the hard work you put into this thread and I can't wait for the update w/ rookies..Now I Know you can make some type of argument that RBs like Westy & Portis have been injury prone. Maroney had surgery during this off-season, and Addai is just a product of the system.. so you can make a case that AD can go above them....

But AD over a top 10 RB like FWP is nutz
Thanks, KellysHeroes. I think it's a very worthwhile debate.I'm not here to change your mind. I can see why you would have all the confidence in the world in FWP. I just look at it from a different perspective: passing up a hall of fame/once in a decade level talent like Peterson for FWP is nutz.

And I think this is the key: Of necessity, these rankings have to be how I value players. A lot of guys have made great points throughout this thread, and I've definitely changed my view on some players based on input here. I do try to reel in my instincts at times, especially if they're leading me to outrageous conclustions. I try to find a healthy balance between personal instinct, objective analysis and valued opinion. That said, how bad would these rankings suck if I was acting like a politician and checking the sharkpool barometer for approval before deciding on value for each player? If I start checking to see which way the wind blows, then I'm useless...

Fear & Loathing said:
Lilmooz said:
Thanks. I was working on the QBs for a few hours last night, and I kind of got bogged down trying to come up with fresh analysis for each player's blurb. I'm putting a lot of effort into this, and it's taking longer than I thought it would. So (thinking out loud here)...maybe I should just try to get the new rankings out in time for the weekend and worry about changing the player comments in the next week or so. If guys are counting on this as kind of a companion piece to compare their own rankings for drafts this weekend, it won't do any good to roll out these positions one at a time and have them trickling in throughout the weekend and early next week.I think that's what I'll do. I'll try to finish what I've started with the QBs and then worry about the actual rankings in time for this weekend as opposed to emphasizing the player comments.
Very cool :unsure: ....looking forward to it. Thanks.

Dear Mr F&L,This thread has been the thread I have most frequented the past couple of months...you will likely catch me in it at 3AM out here in Cali as I am mining stats trying to figure out who I am going to take in what areas of my start up dynasty drafts. No one really tackled this problem on any major website that I can see quite like you have. In short you should be added to the FBG staff immediately as this is better than a lot of pay subscription stuff. But this thread is the reason Joe Bryant keeps the Shark Pool open. I dare say you have helped thousands of owners with this thread during the off season.Do I agree with all of it? Of course not, but it gives me a great tier system to start off and base my own rankings. You deserve a free subscription at the very least. And this thread should really be pinned somewhere as it is loaded with a lot of good opinions and info. I know how hard it is to work on this type of stuff and put something together that people want to keep going back to in order to read. My deepest thanks on a sensational thread.MOP :bowtie:
MOP (and others),Thank you. It's feedback like this that makes me put in more and more effort to keep the thread chugging along with a fresh perspective. I realize most of you guys will disagree with me on many points, but that's expected. Nobody ever got better at fantasy football by pushing their own thoughts to the side and swallowing someone else's whole. I hope the rankings do spark intelligent debate and often they have. Re: quality of work. I've heard from quite a few people who indicated the same to me privately, and I know a couple of them were kind enough to send notice along to Joe & David that I should be given consideration for FBG staff. I certainly didn't begin this thread with the idea of using it as a springboard to bigger things; in fact, at the time I didn't even know FBG had a policy of hiring message board users. However, over the past few weeks I have also gotten some feedback from outsiders. Gregg Rosenthal of Rotoworld.com pretty much said the same thing you did about offering something here that is better than most pay material and cannot be found around the web. He advised me to start my own blog, which I've given some consideration. I have a friend who has offered to start a website and put me on as writer, which also looks like a good opportunity. Like I said, I wasn't expecting these rankings to lead to anything else when I started them back in October. After I heard from some guys about the possibility of being added to FBG, I kind of put other options on the backburner in hopes of hearing something from Joe or David...but I guess that can be kind of like waiting for Godot. So bottom line, I'll probably get more proactive soon whether it's here or elsewhere. We'll see where that goes... Thanks again for the kind words, F&L

Updated Quarterback rankings below. I have updated player comments through tier four and then sporadically the rest of the way. But as requested above I’m putting the rest of the comments on hold until after this weekend.

QUARTERBACKS

TIER ONE

[100] Peyton Manning IND 31.5 - No-brainer; addition of Gonzalez in the slot gives him yet another weapon and future stability

[87] Carson Palmer CIN 27.7 - Great QB with outstanding offensive nucleus; losing Henry for 8 games could take a bite out of TD numbers and consistency

[85] Donovan McNabb PHI 30.7 - I think it’s wise not to look too deeply at the Kolb pick here. As he showed early last season, McNabb is a tremendous weekly advantage for your fantasy team when he’s healthy. Just be sure to back him up with a dependable 2nd QB.

[83] Tom Brady NE 30.1 - Threw 24 TDs last season with Reche Caldwell as his best receiver. Adds an elite redzone weapon in Moss, a playmaker in Stallworth and a slot receiver in Welker. If he doesn’t throw 30 TDs this year, it will be an upset.

[81] Drew Brees NO 28.6 - I had been slightly concerned about a replacement for Horn and a sophomore slump for the Payton/Brees/Colston/Bush regime, but I think the addition of Meachem is a boon.

[77] Marc Bulger STL 30.4 - Each offseason I get a very strong feel for a surprise team in the upcoming season. Two years ago it was the Bears. Last year it was the Ravens. I thought the Jags were going to be that team this season, but I can’t control the feeling…and the feeling is telling me the Rams are it in ’07.

[72] Vince Young TEN 24.3 - I’ve dropped him because I’ve soured a bit on the Titans’ team for ’07. He could certainly go higher if you're drafting from scratch, but the Titans' WR corps inspires zero confidence if you're going for it all this year (as you should be).

TIER TWO

[64] Ben Roethlisberger PIT 25.5 - One of my favorite dynasty league secrets is to let the other owners in the league develop my QBs & WRs for me. If you’re tempted to use a high draft pick on JaMarcus Russell or Brady Quinn, trade for Big Ben instead…right before he hits his fantasy prime.

[63] Matt Leinart ARI 24.3 - Now that he’s learned on the job and taken his year of lumps, he’s ready to become a statistical stud and continue to improve.

[56] Philip Rivers SD 25.8 - Very impressive 1st season as starter, but I like his future value better than '07 value; LT2 isn't going to score 20 TDs/season for much longer, while Gates & V.Jackson are both elite red zone targets.

[50] Jay Cutler DEN 24.3 - He looked very promising at times, and no doubt he’s the franchise QB in a traditionally great system. However, I can’t shake the feeling that he’s not out of the woods yet. At some point this season there are going to be Patrick Ramsey whispers.

[49] Jon Kitna DET 35.0 - I think there’s a good chance that the QBs immediately below will never put up a season like the 4400 yards/28 TDs that Kitna is poised to produce in ’07. The trick is to make sure you pair Kitna with one of those same QBs, so you’ll have frontline QB production this year while hedging yourself with a seamless transition when Kitna does fall off in the future.

TIER THREE

[40] Byron Leftwich JAX 27.6 - The Jags entered the offseason needing a shot in the arm to get them over the hump in the receiving game. They looked like they had a chance to be players on Randy Moss & Darrell Jackson. Instead, it’s Dennis Northcutt, Jermaine Wiggins & Mike Walker. Not exactly inspired pick-ups. Leftwich is still my pick for Comeback Player of the Year, but the Jags aren’t thinking big enough at WR.

[39] Eli Manning NYG 26.6 - Skittish in the pocket, prone to long stretches of unbearable play, possible confidence issues, loss of Tiki, still in need of a left tackle. At some point you have to come to grips with the fact that a player will never become the superstar you had envisioned when you drafted him.

[38] Matt Hasselbeck SEA 32.0 - This offense screams “past its prime.” First the loss of Hutchinson & redzone specialist Jurevicius, then Alexander & Walter Jones lose a step, now the most prolific WR of Hass’ career is shown the door. I don’t see Hass sniffing his heights of ’05.

[37] Alex Smith SF 23.3 - I like the marked improvement Smith showed overall last season, but his 2nd half funk was a bit disconcerting. While the offseason talent influx is promising, I think Smith is another year away from comfortable starter.

[36] Tony Romo DAL 27.4 - Sorry, I need to see him do it again. Parcells was right: the anointing oils were out in full force way too soon, and I think we’ll see a more earthbound Tony Romo in ’08.

TIER FOUR

[25] Jason Campbell WAS 25.6 - I just don’t see fantasy difference maker here. He’s mobile, but not a prolific runner. He can be fairly accurate at times, but he’s not your prototypical pure pocket passer. He has some decent weapons in Moss & Cooley, but the offense will struggle to be anything more than middle of the road once again. I guess the question with Campbell is if he’ll play well enough for Snyder to resist the continual urge to bring in a big name QB to replace him.

[25] Matt Schaub HOU 26.2 - An interesting question was posed on the boards this week: Why do people rate Schaub as a good QB when the guy has done nothing? It’s a question that was begging to be asked. Of course, the answer is that one of the keys to fantasy football is to identify stars before they reach must start status. Is Schaub one of those players? I doubt it, but WF&L lines are open…

[23] Brady Quinn CLE 22.9 - I think Quinn is in a better situation than Russell, and he is definitely more NFL ready. Russell has the higher ceiling, but I wouldn’t draft either of them.

[22] Tarvaris Jackson MIN 24.4 - He’s clearly not ready, but he has played well in spurts. Bypassing help in free agency, trade and the draft, the team has shown faith in Jacksn’s ability and has upgraded the talent around him. They’ve made the transition from pass happy offense/soft defense to ground based offensive attack/stout defense, so Jackson won’t be asked to carry the team.

[21] Rex Grossman CHI 27.0 - I’ve found this to be an interesting situation. The Bears have a dominant defense (when healthy) and special teams unit giving them a Super Bowl window of a couple of years, yet they have eschewed the conventional approach of going with a caretaker or “game manager” at QB. They’ve decided that they need a playmaker at QB, and there’s no doubt that Grossman is the best playmaker they have at the position. Unfortunately, in selling their soul for big play potential at the QB position, they’ve been left with a turnover prone, inconsistent, inaccurate headcase.

[20] J.P. Losman BUF 26.5 - Is it wise to assume that a player who drastically improved in the 2nd half of the season will produce at that level for a full season? Should you assume that a QB that has improved for two straight seasons will improve again in the 3rd? It’s probably something that should be evaluated on an individual basis, and I think Losman is at his ceiling.

TIER FIVE

[15] Kellen Clemens NYJ 24.3 - Dependant on Pennington’s situation; may be at least another year away

[14] JaMarcus Russell OAK 22.1 – The laws of supply and demand tell me not to draft a QB prospect this high when I know somebody will trade me a productive QB for a lot less. I’m not sold on Russell, and I won’t believe in the Raiders franchise until I see concrete results.

[13] #Michael Vick ATL 27.2 - Still waiting to hear the outcome of the dog ring scandal, but there's no doubt his value is currently slipping due to the inherent risk. Not to be overlooked is that even his staunchest defenders have to be questioning his character as he's now firmly entrenched in "high knucklehead factor" territory. Depending on the rest of the offseason/preseason, he could either continue to freefall in value or gain a bit of it back. Update 7/18/07: I'm not sure how the dog ring indictment will play out, but there's now talk of possible jail time.

[12] #Daunte Culpepper OAK 30.5 - Can it get it any lower for Culpepper? His immediate future is looking awfully bleak, but I think it’s foolish to count someone like Culpepper out when his chances of career resurrection are being written off by everybody. I’d rather stash him than carry a low upside backup. Update 8/2/07: Signs one year make good offer with Raiders.

[11] Brett Favre GB 37.9 - Still very startable most weeks, but impact help via trade or draft would have been nice.

[10] Kevin Kolb PHI 23.0 – Stash and hope

[10] #Drew Stanton DET 23.4 - A lot of “if”s with this QB, but his situation is certainly intriguing.

[9] Jake Delhomme CAR 32.6 - I like him as a late value pick in a bounce back year. But there’s no doubt his value takes a big hit with the Carr signing. Not only is he no longer the franchise QB, but he's also a threat to be pulled any time he has a bad game

[8] David Carr CAR 28.1 - Dependant on Delhomme’s situation; but he’s interesting insurance, and you’d have to think he’ll get a shot to be Carolina’s next QB at some point.

TIER SIX

[6] John Beck MIA 26.1 - Green acquisition leaves him with no advantage versus other non-1st rounders from the '07 draft

[6] Trent Green MIA 37.2 - I’m not all that familiar with Carl Peterson. Is he always a clueless idiot? Come on, Carl. There’s nobody who believes Trent Green is going to be your starting QB next year. You’re writing him off and putting you eggs in Huard’s or Croyle’s basket, but you want everybody else to treat him like a starting QB. It’s not only asinine, but it’s also a classless way to treat a loyal vet like Green.

[6] Chad Pennington NYJ 31.2 - Looking less likely to lose his job to Clemens in 2007...barring injury of course. I’m not using him as a starter, so I’d bypass him to go with more upside in my back-up spot.

[6] Brodie Croyle KC 24.5 - Chiefs still talking him up, but I don't think he'll play unless Huard gets injured or underproduces. Even if he does take the field at some point in ‘07, this Chiefs offense isn’t the one you remember from the Vermeil/Saunders days.

[6] Aaron Rodgers GB 23.8 - Green Bay insists he's still the future, but he's not likely to see the field for another year. For the past couple of seasons, he may have been the one player whose value is entirely dependant on roster size. Do you want to carry him all the way through another season?

[5] Damon Huard KC 34.2 - Re-signed with KC, presumably to be the starter; Croyle a threat for playing time over the next year or two

[5] Steve McNair BAL 34.5 - No longer startable in his 2nd year with BAL, but this warrior could have one last fight in him.

TIER SEVEN

[3] Seneca Wallace SEA 27.1 - Doesn't look like the future in SEA, but could get a shot for someone else by next season at the latest

[3] Trent Edwards BUF 23.9 – Buffalo was still unsure of Losman as late as last year’s bye week. Has he really come that far?

[3] Brian Griese CHI 32.5 - Won’t get a chance to start the season in an open competition, but Rexy could crater any week.

[3] Patrick Ramsey DEN 28.5 - Could perform very nicely if Cutler stutters or gets injured

[3] Troy Smith BAL 23.2

[3] David Garrard JAX 29.5 - I thought a QB-needy team would be interested in him as a short-term fix, and why would JAX want him around to temp Del Rio into a another misguided QB controversy?

[3] Cleo Lemon MIA 28.1 - Placeholder at best

TIER EIGHT

[2] J.T. O'Sullivan DET 28.0

[2] #D.J. Shockley ATL 24.5 - Only thing standing between Shockley and playing time is Joey Harrington

[2] Charlie Frye CLE 26.0 - He’s not going to go all Drew Brees on the Browns and make them forget about Quinn for a couple of years.

[2] Derek Anderson CLE 24.2 - Could play his way into reliable back-up role…good for you, Lloyd!

[2] Quinn Gray JAX 28.3 - Would like to sign elsewhere, but JAX placed 2nd round tender

[2] Kyle Boller BAL 26.3 - His future won’t be in Baltimore, and it likely won’t be as a starter

[2] Jeff Garcia TB 37.5 - I'm not crazy about Garcia or Simms: Garcia is getting far too much credit for a solid month's play after 3 piss poor seasons; TB's offense is bottom of the barrel, and it doesn't look like help is on the way...despite what you're reading in mock drafts, there's no way Calvin Johnson makes it to #4.

[2] Joey Harrington ATL 28.9 - Has a shot at playing time thanks to Vick's jackassery, but you won't want to use him.

[2] Matt Cassel NE 25.3 - Much speculation that he'll be gifted a starting job in a trade the next couple of seasons; appears unfounded to me

TIER NINE

[1] #Chris Simms TB 27.0 - Backup material; even if he somehow manages to start the season, he'll be benched for Garcia early on

[1] Kurt Warner ARI 36.2 - After QB #50, no one else is as likely to be as startable if they get a shot at playing time

[1] Gus Frerotte STL 36.1 - Impressive Rams offense could make him startable if Bulger goes down with injury

[1] Charlie Whitehurst SD 25.1

[1] Bruce Gradkowski TB 24.6 - Possesses some obvious strengths, some egregious weaknesses

[1] Billy Volek SD 31.4 - June cut?

[1] Brooks Bollinger MIN 27.8 - Good chance of playing time in '07?

[1] A.J. Feeley PHI 30.3 - Kolb acquisition kills any real value

[1] Josh McCown OAK 28.2 - Culpepper acquisition kills any shot at '07 value

[71] Michael Vick ATL 27.2 - After finally getting rid of a coach & coordinator who were too stubborn to maximize Vick’s strengths, I went into the offseason very high on Vick compared to the guys ahead of him. But I like what the Patriots & Rams have added to help their QBs lead high-scoring offenses. I still like Vick, especially if you can get him on the cheap while other owners are blaming him & his airport incident for the defense's collapse & poor WR play.

[64] Vince Young TEN 24.3 - I’ve dropped him because I’ve soured a bit on the Titans’ team for ’07. He could certainly go higher if you're drafting from scratch, but the Titans' WR corps inspires zero confidence if you're going for it all this year (as you should be).
I realize you have to cut the tiers off at some point, but I don't see this seperation between VY and Vick. If anything, I prefer VY.

Why do you see Vick as better?

[71] Michael Vick ATL 27.2 - After finally getting rid of a coach & coordinator who were too stubborn to maximize Vick’s strengths, I went into the offseason very high on Vick compared to the guys ahead of him. But I like what the Patriots & Rams have added to help their QBs lead high-scoring offenses. I still like Vick, especially if you can get him on the cheap while other owners are blaming him & his airport incident for the defense's collapse & poor WR play.

[64] Vince Young TEN 24.3 - I’ve dropped him because I’ve soured a bit on the Titans’ team for ’07. He could certainly go higher if you're drafting from scratch, but the Titans' WR corps inspires zero confidence if you're going for it all this year (as you should be).
I realize you have to cut the tiers off at some point, but I don't see this seperation between VY and Vick. If anything, I prefer VY.

Why do you see Vick as better?
Almost purely for 2007 value. I like them both a lot for future value, but I'm playing to win this year. I don't want to go into the 2007 season with Vince Young as my starting QB. The man has no receivers, and his running backs are both long on potential and short on results. When he was playing so well to close out the season, he at least had help from Travis Henry and Drew Bennett. I'm not saying those guys are irreplaceable, but all possible replacements are major question marks at best.Vick gets picked on a lot, and much of it for good reason, but he also produces. In fact, he finished 4th in FBG scoring last season. Here is what I like better about Vick this year as opposed to previous seasons:

1. It's always tough to get an accurate read on these things, but he finally appears to be willing to make the commitment that NFL starting QBs must make to take their games and their teams to the next level. He's saying it, and Petrino is saying it. We'll find out if it's true, but I think we will see a difference this year.

2. Yes, I'm one of those people who believed that Vick was a horrible fit for the west coast offense. I don't know why Mora & Knapp insisted on putting a square peg in a round hole. I think Petrino's offense will allow Vick to get back to 2002 form when he finished near the top of QB scoring and lifted his team to a huge upset win in the playoffs at Lambeau Field.

3. While I certainly don't believe the Falcons receivers are even average, I do think they're better than anything VY has to work with. Crumpler is an annual top 5 TE, Jenkins has become a decent redzone weapon, Horn is still productive when he's on the field, Finneran returns, and White cannot possibly play as poorly as he did last season. They're not good, but they should still be better than they were in '06.

4. Vick is still only 27 years old. When he was VY's age, he was thought of even more highly than Young. Remember what people were saying about Vick back then? Part of the reason we like VY so much is that we can't see hard times ahead for him. He's so full of talent, and his first exposure to the NFL went so well that it's hard for us to imagine him not being an elite QB the rest of his career. We thought the same things about Vick at that age...and then some.

RUNNINGBACKS

TIER ONE

[100] LaDainian Tomlinson SD 28.2 - Truly an unfair advantage

[95] Steven Jackson STL 24.1 - There was no way Jackson was going to catch 90 passes again in '07. The Rams were desperate for a back-up RB, and Leonard is the perfect compliment to Steven Jackson. If he didn't drain Ray Rice's production, he's certainly not going to have a significant impact on Steven Jackson's value.

[91] Frank Gore SF 24.2 - Looks like a young Ahman Green -- much more powerful runner than commonly believed, break-away speed, underrated receiver; if you run into one of those owners looking to deal Gore now, pounce on him

[87] Adrian Peterson MIN 22.5 - I have him up there with Marshall Faulk and Bo Jackson as the most talented runners to come into the league since I started playing fantasy football.

[86] Reggie Bush NO 22.5 - Came on like a freight train in the 2nd half of the season, and it only gets better from here; I’d give some serious thought to Bush at #3 over LJ in PPR leagues

[85] #Larry Johnson KC 27.8 - Heavy carries, O-Line starting to atrophy and offense not as explosive, but counting on 15-20 TDs makes up for a lot. 8/2/07 update: Do you feel lucky? Hold-out, heavy carries, drop in YPC, Chiefs line falling apart, and offense about to crater.

TIER TWO

[77] Joseph Addai IND 24.3 - Not as talented as Maroney, but the bellcow in the Colts offense can't help but put up impressive numbers

[77] Ronnie Brown MIA 25.7 - I still believe he’s a Steven Jackson type of talent…

[75] Laurence Maroney NE 22.5 - 8/2/07 update: The talent is there, but will the TDs come this year?

[71] Brian Westbrook PHI 28.0 - Still very valuable in PPR leagues, but Hunt's presence is definitely a concern inside the 10 yard line. Additionally, will we ignore retirement talk after Tiki proved it's not always a bluff?

[70] Willie Parker PIT 26.8 - Boom-and-bust runner shows explosiveness but needs to run more consistently

[69] Maurice Jones-Drew JAX 22.4 - Has anybody explained yet why there is no concern over Reggie Bush’s future production sharing carries with Deuce, but the hand-wringing and disbelief is endless with MJD? Jones-Drew basically had the rookie season that matched even the most optimistic expectations for Bush’s rookie production. MJD did a better Bush impersonation than Bush himself did. Pretty impressive, no?

[67] Willis McGahee BAL 25.9 - Ravens were best-case scenario for McGahee; he suits their style very well, will be fully utilized & should be kept in line by strong leadership; I like him to regain a lot of value in '07 behind a large cache of TDs

[64] #Clinton Portis WAS 26.0 - Just too many questions right now...and frankly, his body of work in WAS doesn't hold a candle to his body of work in DEN; I still like him, and the questions are more about situation than talent, but the questions are of the nagging variety.

[57] Shaun Alexander SEA 30.0 - Value is seeping: complete non-factor in the passing game, 3.6 YPC in '06, O-Line slipping, injury risk, a lot of tough carries under his belt & history of 30+ year old RBs suggests he'll have a very hard time topping 1200 yards again; I know it's a low ranking but trade value is inherently a large part of a player's value...and I don't think you'll be able to get full value for him. Bottom line: even if I'm wrong, I'm still sitting there with a young stud like MJD or Addai; if I'm right, you're sitting there with a washed up Alexander and no young stud to replace him.

[56] Rudi Johnson CIN 27.9 - Non-factor as a receiver, ypc down in '06, starting to slip or poor line play? How long will Rudi be able to hold off these high RB draft picks? Football players and outlaws are held to a different standard. Slip even a bit, and next thing you know you’re not the fastest gun in the West anymore. You got young punks coming along trying to take you down on your own turf. Just ask Chester Taylor.

TIER THREE

[50] Cedric Benson CHI 24.7 - The Cedric Benson era has finally arrived

[48] Cadillac Williams TB 25.4 - My own golden rule is to let everyone else rely on last year's stats while I judge the talent & situation; accordingly, I'd be willing to give Caddy somewhat of a mulligan on his '06 season if his situation wasn't such a mess...still splitting 3rd down & goal-line work with scrappy veterans and still stuck in a lifeless offense.

[46] Marshawn Lynch BUF 21.4 – The people clamoring for Lynch to get picked ahead of Peterson based on situation crack me up. Even if we brush aside the obvious talent gap for a second, I don’t know why people are assuming Lynch is going to be a workhorse back right off the bat with the coaches’ affinity for scrappy vet A-Train & the selection of Wright as a possible goal-line back later in the draft.

[45] Travis Henry DEN 28.8 - 8/2/07 update: Getting far too much love on these boards. I just don't have that much faith in Henry's ability nor Shannahan's whims. Big contracts weren't hard to come by in this outlier of a market.

[40] DeAngelo Williams CAR 24.4 - I think I’ve been worried too much about splitting carries with Foster. I mean we’re talking about DeShaun Foster. Surely the new coordinator will play his best offensive players…right?

[38] Brandon Jacobs NYG 25.2 - I think both the Droughns trade and the draft were a vote of confidence for Jacobs

[37] Thomas Jones NYJ 29.0 - Won't be much of a factor in the passing game with Washington around, but at least he won't have to constantly look over his shoulder at Benson. What’s a 29 year old two-down back worth in dynasty leagues?

[35] Jerious Norwood ATL 24.1 - It was commonly assumed that ATL would add a more physical RB this offseason, but the draft came & went without a threat to the Norwood/Dunn tandem. I still see Norwood's future as less than an every down back, but the draft was a great boost to his owners.

TIER FOUR

[30] Michael Turner SD 25.5 - I've been ranking him based mostly on value from '08 forward. That hasn't changed. Roster decoration for now...

[29] LenDale White TEN 22.7 - 8/2/07 update: Favorite to start for the Titans...as we've been saying all along.

[28] Tatum Bell DET 26.5 - 8/2/07 update: Martz just pushed Kevin Jones onto the train tracks and is considering adopting Tatum as his son

[27] Deuce McAllister NO 28.7 - Ran well and should still be in position to score often, but last year may have been best case scenario

[27] Edgerrin James ARI 29.1 - Can he be forgiven for last year’s collapse? The Cards have added help on the O-Line, but I still believe Edge is running on fumes and unlikely to see the endzone often.

[27] Ahman Green HOU 30.5 - Takes the $ in HOU, still has some life left in his legs; how will he fare in a traditionally sub-par Texans offense?

[26] Marion Barber III DAL 24.3 - Tough to rank a part-time player higher with Julius Jones being severely overlooked and certainly not out of the picture yet; don't expect '06 TD production again in '07

[25] Julius Jones DAL 26.0 - Early indications from the new coaching staff are positive, but Barber likely to stay highly involved as well

[23] #Kevin Jones DET 25.0 - May never be a full-time back again

[22] Jamal Lewis CLE 28.0 - Browns add franchise QB & franchise LT to go with all-pro talent Eric Steinbach; Lewis will get a chance to be a running game ballast for a season while the passing game finds itself. Still, a one year deal with the Browns in a dynasty league...

TIER FIVE

[15] Ladell Betts WAS 28.0 - Would like to rank him a little higher, but I just can't see it for a back-up; desperately needs a trade to make a move up

[15] Lamont Jordan OAK 28.8 - After an injury-plagued & value draining season, he's forced to take a paycut to avoid being chopped, then the team signs Rhodes to take a chunk out of his playing time only to later draft a possible replacement in Bush. He's fallen from sure-fire Top 10 to a questionable Top 35 in less than a year. Another data point on the dangers of placing a higher priority on the most recent season's numbers as opposed to talent & situation. Or, if you prefer, last year's Chester Taylor.

[13] Brandon Jackson GB 21.9 - Is he the future? I don't know. He may never be a full-time RB.

[12] Chester Taylor MIN 28.0 - I believe I called this one months ago. Minnesota figures to run the ball a ton this season; regardless, Taylor takes a drastic tumble from every week starter to plain old unstartable

[11] DeShaun Foster CAR 27.6 - I know what Foster offers, and I want none of it.

[10] Vernand Morency GB 27.6 - I assumed he would share carries this year with whomever the Packers drafted. Jackson is better news than Lynch, but Morency is still unlikely to have the job to himself.

[8] Mike Bell DEN 24.4 - Clear #2 to Henry...for now

[8] Brian Leonard STL 23.6 - Not enough balls to go around in STL; will be better NFL player than fantasy

[7] #Kenny Irons CIN 24.0 - That hurts.

[7] #Michael Bush OAK 23.3 - Likely to the PUP list.

[7] Fred Taylor JAX 31.6 - I wouldn't go penciling in last year's numbers.

[6] Chris Henry TEN 22.3 - I see the Justin Fargas comparisons are out. Ouch. While I like FatDale much better than Henry, I get the feeling he’s going to have a bigger impact in the NFL than Fargas.

[6] #Dominic Rhodes OAK 28.6 - After all of that, he signs with OAK? Ouch...

[6] Chris Brown TEN 26.4 - Cue Clarence "Frogman" Henry from the Daniel Stern driving scene in Diner: "I ain't got a home..."

TIER SIX

[5] Leon Washington NYJ 25.0 - Won't do much more than eat into Thomas Jones' value as a very good 3rd down back

[5] Adrian Peterson CHI 28.2 - A Benson injury away from major playing time...not an unlikely scenario

[4] Tony Hunt PHI 21.8 - Likely to take over and improve upon Buckhalter’s role

[4] Michael Bennett KC 29.0 - The usual off-season talk of getting him more involved

[4] Antonio Pittman NO 21.7 - Deuce’s replacement? You’ll likely have to wait awhile unless an injury occurs.

[3] Dwayne Wright BUF 24.3 – Good possibility to split some carries with Lynch and possibly take over goal-line duties

[3] Jason Snelling ATL 23.7

[3] Warrick Dunn ATL 32.7 - The end is nigh

[3] Reuben Droughns NYG 29.0 - Will take the lesser share of carries with Brandon Jacobs

[3] Mewelde Moore MIN 25.1 - Here’s a player in desperate need of a change of scenery. Wouldn't he make a smart pick-up for a team like the Ravens, Browns, Seahawks or Giants as a primo receiving weapon out of the backfield? Remember that October a couple of years ago when he was one of the most productive backs in the NFL? What happened?

TIER SEVEN

[2] DeDe Dorsey IND 23.1

[2] Lorenzo Booker MIA 23.3 – Looks like a 3rd down back to me, but there are players of similar skill sets being used much more effectively than they were just a few years ago.

[2] Kenneth Darby TB 24.7

[2] Sammy Morris NE 30.5 - Will be interesting to see how his talents are used by Pats

[2] Kolby Smith KC 22.7 - How likely is an LJ holdout?

[2] Najeh Davenport PIT 28.6 - Big & quick, but where has that gotten him? Not PIT's goal-line back

[2] Marcel Shipp ARI 29.1 - 2007 TD Vulture?

[2] J.J. Arrington ARI 24.6 - I can't shake the feeling that he never got much of a chance; will he re-surface down the road?

[2] Michael Robinson SF 24.5 - Up-and-down rookie season

[2] Jerome Harrison CLE 24.5 - If he couldn't force his way onto the field this year, how good can he be? Seriously.

[2] Garrett Wolfe CHI 23.1 - The Warrick Dunn comparisons are out already, but let’s not forget how talented Dunn was/is.

[2] T.J. Duckett DET 26.5 - Likely to get at least goal-line carries and possibly more...of course, it's the Lions so scratch all projections.

[2] #Chris Perry CIN 25.7 - Obviously no longer seen as Rudi's heir-apparent, his injuries could leave him on the sidelines to start the season and, even worse, without a job down the road

TIER EIGHT

[1] Musa Smith BAL 25.3 - Talented, liked by Billick, but just too injury-prone

[1] #Greg Jones JAX 26.4 - Does he have the skills for H-back? Coming off 2nd ACL injury, tough to see what his role will be with MJD & Taylor hogging the carries

[1] Anthony Thomas BUF 29.8 - And just like that any hope of value is gone…as predicted.

[1] Clifton Dawson IND 23.9 - Can he steal the #2 job from Dorsey?

[1] Kenton Keith IND 27.2

[1] DeShawn Wynn GB 23.9 - The Packers are impressed by DeShawn Wynn's ability to pick up the blitz.

It's a key skill, especially for rookies. Coach Mike McCarthy says Wynn has "picked up the (zone-blocking) scheme rapidly" after dealing with a stomach virus early in camp. At 220+ pounds with 4.45 speed, Wynn is an intriguing talent and could challenge for time right away if he stays healthy.

[1] Gary Russell PIT 21.0 - Young power back with impressive yet checkered college career

[1] Eric Shelton CAR 24.2 - Flop, could he get a clean slate with new OC?

[1] Noah Herron GB 25.4 - Role player

[1] Ahmad Bradshaw NYG 21.5 - Could earn some 3rd down work, but will he ever be much more than that?

[1] Maurice Morris SEA 27.8 - Couldn't even hold much value with Alexander's injury; 2 career TDs in 4 seasons

[1] Justin Fargas OAK 27.6 - Back to the end of the line

[1] Mike Anderson BAL 34.0 - Old, but still producing when given a chance

[1] #Brian Calhoun DET 23.4 - Poor timing with Jones' injury; Bell acquisition leaves his future very much in question

[1] Maurice Hicks SF 29.1

[1] Correll Buckhalter PHI 28.9 - Role player

[1] Thomas Clayton SF 23.4

[1] Jesse Chatman MIA 28.0

[1] #Ricky Williams [MIA] 30.3 - I like Ricky. I don't like how he quit on his team, but I think he's a refreshing character for the league. Without characters, life would be intolerably dull.

You have done a great job, without question :lmao: . I still remember this thread from months ago, will be interesting to see if you're still sleeping a little bit on Housh this time around though.

:welcome:

You have done a great job, without question :lmao: . I still remember this thread from months ago, will be interesting to see if you're still sleeping a little bit on Housh this time around though. :welcome:
Thanks, lord_helmet.I've spent 31 of my 33 years in Cincinnati. I've closed down the westside landmark Price Hill Chili/Golden Fleece Lounge :lmao: so many times that they gave me a going away present when I moved to Savannah last year. So believe me, I'm not sleeping on Housh. I think the world of Housh as a player, but I think last year is probably the high end in fantasy. We'll see. I could be wrong, especially with Chris Henry's suspension. I'll tackle the WRs later today.

I just don't see whats not to like about Housh, it might be nitpicking about a few spots in this or that direction but it was probably the comments on him that made me respond in the first place.

Ward is underrated every year - true, but isnt that true with Housh also ?

Velcro hands, best route running in the league and a Pro Bowl QB throwing him passes. I really don't understand why he would be ranked lower than Ward, he is just as hard of a worker and seems to have the same approach to the game as Ward too.

Offense - advantage Housh

QB - advantage Housh

Health - both are tough cookies, but advantage Ward by a hair, Housh has been struggling to stay on the field for a couple of seasons.

Coverage - advantage Housh, he will face less talented defenders on a weekly basis

I LOVE this thread ! :wub:

As a 2nd year dynasty player it's always interesting to see how we ourselves stack up with everyone elses perceptions and assessment of the very fluid offseason in the NFL ... this thread has been kept up-to-date and filled with some terrific commentary and discussion from some of the best FFL minds around ...

definate must read material from post 1 forward for any FF Team Manager!

:football: :bag:

I agree AD should be ranked higher than Lynch, bbut not that big of a gap. Your arguments against Lynch seem more fitting for AD.

P.S. You have the age of AD wrong, i believe he was born in March of 1985, making him around 22.5 when the season starts.

I just don't see whats not to like about Housh, it might be nitpicking about a few spots in this or that direction but it was probably the comments on him that made me respond in the first place.Ward is underrated every year - true, but isnt that true with Housh also ?Velcro hands, best route running in the league and a Pro Bowl QB throwing him passes. I really don't understand why he would be ranked lower than Ward, he is just as hard of a worker and seems to have the same approach to the game as Ward too. Offense - advantage HoushQB - advantage HoushHealth - both are tough cookies, but advantage Ward by a hair, Housh has been struggling to stay on the field for a couple of seasons.Coverage - advantage Housh, he will face less talented defenders on a weekly basis
Best route running in the league? Hard to tell I suppose, without us knowing the route before the play, but I've always thought Marvin Harrison was the top here. Housh does very well from what I can tell.Part of the difference may simply be Hines is the undisputed #1 WR while Housh is #2 or if Henry is on the field, maybe #3 in that offense.Housh does seem underrated though.

I just don't see whats not to like about Housh, it might be nitpicking about a few spots in this or that direction but it was probably the comments on him that made me respond in the first place.

Ward is underrated every year - true, but isnt that true with Housh also ?

Velcro hands, best route running in the league and a Pro Bowl QB throwing him passes. I really don't understand why he would be ranked lower than Ward, he is just as hard of a worker and seems to have the same approach to the game as Ward too.

Offense - advantage Housh

QB - advantage Housh

Health - both are tough cookies, but advantage Ward by a hair, Housh has been struggling to stay on the field for a couple of seasons.

Coverage - advantage Housh, he will face less talented defenders on a weekly basis
Oz already addressed the route running question and the fact that Ward is the #1 WR while Housh #2. No way do I believe Housh is a better route runner than Ward. And nobody catches a higher percentage of passes year in and year out than Ward, so you can't say Housh's Velcro hands are better than Ward's. Coverage? Are you penalizing Steve Smith for coverage here too? By your logic Housh will face less defenders than any #1 WR, so he should be moved ahead of them? So you're saying for fantasy purposes it's better to be the #2 WR than the #1 WR in an offense? I don't get this one.

You mention that Housh is just as hard of a worker and has the same approach as Ward, which all sounds very nice. But you failed to mention that Ward has been a more productive WR. I mean, isn't that what we're after? Production? Housh has one career 1000 yard season and zero seasons with 10+ TDs. Ward has 4 seasons over 1000 (with another 2 at 975), and he's had double digit TDs 3 times in the last 5 years. By FBG scoring, Ward has 3 top 10 finishes in the last 5 years. Housh has zero, though he did come in at #11 last year.

I think you picked the wrong guy for comparison's sake. Considering the total package Hines Ward has been one of the best NFL WRs in the league for 5+ years, and no doubt he's been a much more productive fantasy WR than Housh.

I think you should bump up Grossman.. last yr was really his 1st yr as a starter..

He's only 27 and had 23 TDs too 20 INTs.. you got to figure those #s are only going to improve after 1 yr of real PT.

I agree AD should be ranked higher than Lynch, bbut not that big of a gap. Your arguments against Lynch seem more fitting for AD.

P.S. You have the age of AD wrong, i believe he was born in March of 1985, making him around 22.5 when the season starts.
My arguments against Lynch seem more fitting for AD? The argument that too much has been made of Lynch's apparent advantage in situation is more fitting for AD? :hifive: Lynch doesn't hold a candle to Peterson on talent. There are several players that come into the league every single year with Lynch's ability. You haven't seen a Peterson-level runner come into the league in awhile.

My point was that some people were almost totally ignoring the huge gap in talent between the two and deciding that Lynch appeared to have the better situation than Peterson, so they've put two and two together and come up with five. Not only is Peterson much better, but their respective situations aren't drastically different enough for it to matter that much in value.

I think you should bump up Grossman.. last yr was really his 1st yr as a starter..

He's only 27 and had 23 TDs too 20 INTs.. you got to figure those #s are only going to improve after 1 yr of real PT.
I already answered this in the thread you started about him last night (and in several places throughout this thread), so I'm just going to copy and paste. I'm not sure why we need to have this discussion in two different places.
Last year he finished as QB 15 in FBG in scoring...even worse in points per game, which is the one that counts.

QB 15-20 is not good. I can't use that. It gets worse -- look at how inconsistent he was: great game one week, simply atrocious the next. You never know when the stinker is coming or when he'll play out of his ###. Rex Grossman's play is a recipe for fantasy failure.

If you want further reasoning: he's been injury prone, he's well below average in accuracy, he's a turnover machine, he's been an immature headcase at times, he's crumbled under pressure, and he's a threat to lose his job weekly.
I don't figure Grossman's numbers will improve. Why do we always assume a player is going to get better when they're not playing well? How often does it work that way? I think it's safer to assume that Rex will lose his job before his play improves.

Hey F&L, I didn't see new WR rankings and I had a few Qs:

-- How do you see ROY's ranking changing now that Calvin Johnson is there?

-- Looking at the stats, Lee Evans does look very inconsistent, especially with the 200+ yard game. Do you think he will be able to hold around the same stats this year? Looking at your rankings it seems so, but I guess I'm looking for more insight into why you view him so highly. Especially considering his situation/QB.

Hey F&L, I didn't see new WR rankings and I had a few Qs: -- How do you see ROY's ranking changing now that Calvin Johnson is there?-- Looking at the stats, Lee Evans does look very inconsistent, especially with the 200+ yard game. Do you think he will be able to hold around the same stats this year? Looking at your rankings it seems so, but I guess I'm looking for more insight into why you view him so highly. Especially considering his situation/QB.
I'm working on WR rankings right now. I'm probably going to take a Costanza style nap here soon as I was up most of the night working on RBs (I work from home in case anybody was wondering how in the bloody 'ell I can keep posting at 4:00 in the AM). I need a little shut-eye, so as much as I'd like to get all the rankings up and posted ASAP, the WRs will likely not be up until late this afternoon. Anyway, I like Roy Williams a lot...though I prefer Calvin Johnson slightly. I don't see CJ affecting Roy's numbers all that much. Year two of a more open Martz' offense will have plenty of production to go around. I think right now I have Calvin Johnson at #5 and Roy Williams at #6, but that's subject to change.Yes, I believe Lee Evans will hold around the same stats this year, if not better. I rank him so highly because he's friggin' good. He has a reputation of being inconsistent which in large part was due to his QB situation before last season...alternating between shoddy QBs Holcomb & Losman, one of which preferred Moulds and the other preferring Evans. Last year it took a couple weeks for Evans and the BUF passing offense to get their heads out of their arses. But check out Evans' weekly numbers from weeks 3-17. They stack up against any receiver out there.I :hot: me some Lee Evans.

If anybody has a draft this evening and wants to hash out some specific WR, TE, K or D questions, slap 'em down here. I'll try to work through them later in the afternoon/evening as I'm getting the remaining positional rankings together.

®

Where do you see the 1st round rookie WR's falling overall (aside from CJ)?
Two warnings here: 1. Outside of truly rare talents (i.e. Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson), I don't mess with rookie WRs2. Guys like Sigmund Bloom and the other draft/college experts are so much more qualified than I am on the rookie WRsHere's what it's looking like:Calvin Johnson: Top 5Bowe & Meachem: 30'sGinn, Jarrett & Rice: about 40Gonzalez: about 50JacobyJones & C.Davis: about 60J.Hill, S.Smith, P.Williams: 70'sOthers: 80 & belowI hope to have the WRs done by 7:30 Eastern at the latest.

WIDE RECEIVERS

TIER ONE

[95] Steve Smith CAR 28.3 - No obvious choice at #1; Smith still the most consistently unstoppable; Carr signing could be more than slightly worrisome

[95] Larry Fitzgerald ARI 24.0 - Good young QB, heavily targeted, possession WR + mega-redzone threat

[94] Chad Johnson CIN 29.6 - Could be #1 with more consistency

[93] Calvin Johnson DET 22.0 - Highest I’ve ranked a rookie WR since Moss at #1 in ’98; has the talent to top this list sooner rather than later

[90] Andre Johnson HOU 26.2 - Addition of Schaub can only help; he's long needed a QB who can maximize his obvious strengths...QB improvement could bring back dominant early '06 Johnson

[90] Roy Williams DET 25.7 - It's not unusual for an offense to support 2 stud WRs, and Martz' is certainly one that can.

[89] Lee Evans BUF 26.5 - Stud. Has blossomed into a true #1 WR rather than just an occasional deep threat

[88] Reggie Wayne IND 28.8 - Steady, but could lose a few looks to Gonzalez

[87] Torry Holt STL 31.3 - 178 targets in '06, most in 3 years

TIER TWO

[80] Marques Colston NO 24.3 - Should avoid pitfalls of sophomore slump with combo of Brees & Payton's offense

[78] Javon Walker DEN 28.9 - Hit-and-miss, but gets in the end zone more than most

[77] Anquan Boldin ARI 26.9 - Practically disappeared in the 2nd half of the season; doesn't get in the end zone nearly enough

[75] Marvin Harrison IND 35.0 - Undervalued each of the last 3 years b/c of age concerns, but I think this is the year at 35 that he'll be over-ranked b/c he topped '06 WR production...not to mention Gonzalez addition

[74] Randy Moss NE 30.6 - Life is obviously fair. If anyone deserved the old "outhouse to penthouse" treatment, it was Randy Moss... right :D ? A now motivated Moss is running 4.29 40's and goes from a disastrous, soul-draining operation led by the inept Art Shell, Andrew Walter & Aaron Brooks to football Valhalla with Brady & Belichik

[73] Terrell Owens DAL 33.8 - Produces wherever he goes, but becoming more & more of a gamble by the year

TIER THREE

[65] Hines Ward PIT 31.5 - Drastically underrated year in and year out

[63] T.J. Houshmandzadeh CIN 29.9 - 3rd most talented WR on his team, but still highly productive in a great situation; do not count on a repeat of '06 career year

[62] Santana Moss WAS 28.3 - Inconsistency personified

[61] Donald Driver GB 32.6 - Targeted a whopping 171 times in '06, still a threat to finish Top 10 again in ’07 with Favre back

[60] Plaxico Burress NYG 30.1 - High knucklehead factor, tends to disappear at times which makes him borderline unreliable

[58] Braylon Edwards CLE 24.5 - With Winslow a gigantic question mark and no help in the draft, Edwards basically is the Cleveland receiving game. Unfortunately, he's going to have either Charlie Frye or a rookie throwing him the ball again.

[57] Reggie Brown PHI 26.7 - Was absolutely fantastic with Stallworth out of the lineup last season; as long as McNabb is healthy, Brown as the #1 in Philly is going to produce

[53] Laveranues Coles NYJ 29.7 - I like him, and I still can't move him higher b/c he doesn't get in the end zone

TIER FOUR

[45] Mark Clayton BAL 25.2 - Came on strong in 2nd half to overtake Mason as the #1 WR in BAL

[43] Vincent Jackson SD 24.7 - Becoming a redzone monster; will take over for McCardell in '07 but how many targets to expect?

[41] Santonio Holmes PIT 23.5 - Came on strong to end the season, looks great after the catch

[41] Deion Branch SEA 28.2 - "Deion Branch has been 'almost uncoverable' during training camp.

Branch scored a long touchdown in the Seahawks' exhibition opener and is likely benefitting from spending more time with Matt Hasselbeck in the offseason. He should be a fairly solid WR3 in points-per-reception formats."

[40] Darrell Jackson SF 28.8 - Even if D-Jax didn't owe a large portion of his production to Holmgren's system and Hasselbeck's play, only the truly elite WRs can typically withstand a significant downtick in production as they move to a new team.

[39] Chris Chambers MIA 29.1 - The whole Dolphins offense scares me, but especially their passing game. Who's going to be throwing him the ball in '07? How about '08? At least they'll have options: will it be the scrap-heap veteran? Maybe the inexperienced back-up? How about the headcase, injury-prone shell of his former self? Should we add overrated rookie?

[38] D.J. Hackett SEA 26.1 - Not only was he often the most productive WR on the field when he was in the game, but he's also put up very intriguing catch percentages in his short history.

[37] Jerricho Cotchery NYJ 25.3 - Career year? How much do I value a NFL team’s #2 WR if I don’t believe he’ll make the leap to #1?

[36] Kevin Curtis PHI 29.2 - Great fit in Philly

[35] Bernard Berrian CHI 26.7 - Arrived on the scene in '07, deepthreat leapfrogged Muhammad to become Bears top WR

[33] Brandon Marshall DEN 23.5 - Risky ranking, long on potential, but has the talent to be an impact WR

[33] Robert Meachem NO 23.0 – 1st rounder should take over #2 WR role in explosive offense

[33] Dwayne Bowe KC 23.0 - Offense doesn’t exactly inspire confidence, but it won’t take long before he tops the WR depth chart in KC

[33] Greg Jennings GB 24.0 - What got lost in the Moss-to-GB rumors is the fact that Jennings had a very promising start to his NFL career. The Pack has shown their faith in Jennings as the clear #2 WR and, really, why not?

[32] Matt Jones JAX 24.4 - I think he'll make huge strides in '07

TIER FIVE

[28] Ronald Curry OAK 28.4 - Closed out '06 like he closed out '04; averaged over 8 catches per game in the last 4

[28] Drew Bennett STL 29.0 - Joins a good situation in STL, playing slot for a year then Bruce's replacement; value should climb in '08

[27] Donte Stallworth NE 26.8 - The new kid in town isn't so new anymore. Quite a steep fall from much ballyhooed massive Caldwell/Gaffney upgrade at go-to WR all the way down to just another option in the passing game in one weekend.

[25] Brandon Jones TEN 24.9 - It's ugly at WR in Tennessee. Afternoon talk show ugly. On the bright side, the Titans' failure to upgrade means they're counting on

[25] Devery Henderson NO 25.5 - Looks like he won't step into Joe Horn's role afterall; even if he ends up the #2 WR to start the year, Meachem is the better talent and figures to steal much of Henderson's value

[24] Ted Ginn Jr. MIA 22.4 - Game breaking skills would have had him higher on the list if not for the injury and usage questions

[21] Joey Galloway TB 35.8 - Age a concern at almost 36, but still very startable with steady QB play

[20] Terry Glenn DAL 33.2 - Knees? Age? Future? I'll let someone else deal with him

TIER SIX

[15] Dwayne Jarrett CAR 21.0 - Looks like he’ll step right into Keyshawn’s role…and probably play it better than the ’06 version of Key

[15] Anthony Gonzalez IND 23.0 - What are the chances he receives startable value before Harrison retires?

[13] #Chris Henry CIN 24.3 - Always a risk for suspension, but no-doubt top 20 talent if he can stay clean

[13] Demetrius Williams BAL 24.5 - Impressive as 3rd WR, may start by 2008

[12] Wes Welker NE 26.3 - For what it took to get him, could play interesting role in Pats' offense

[11] Reggie Williams JAX 24.4 - Incremental improvements every year, but can't seem to put it all together

[11] Mark Bradley CHI 25.5 - Healthy now, will see the field more in '07

[11] Jacoby Jones HOU 23.2 - Has a chance to jump straight into HOU’s #2 WR role

[10] Craig Davis SD 21.9 - He seemed like a 1st round reach to me, and I don’t see much opportunity for impact in San Diego’s offense

[10] Troy Willliamson MIN 24.4 - Tough love going on right now; can he turn it around?

[9] Joe Horn ATL 35.6 - A extra-motivated Horn is a good signing for Atlanta -- if he stays healthy...not a given at age 35

[9] Muhsin Muhammad CHI 34.4 - Age becoming a factor, but could still produce WR3 numbers with a good QB

[9] Isaac Bruce STL 34.8 - I wouldn't feel comfortable starting him weekly at age 35; Bennett's arrival drains a little value

TIER SEVEN

[7] Laurent Robinson ATL 22.4 - Sleeper

[7] Maurice Stovall TB 22.5 - Can he steal some of Michael Clayton's playing time?

[7] Patrick Crayton DAL 28.4 - 3rd WR role probably suits him best

[6] Roddy White ATL 25.8 - Opportunity could be there this year

[6] Mike Walker JAX 22.8 - Will the opportunity be there from the beginning?

[6] James Jones GB 23.5 - Playing time?

[6] Sidney Rice MIN 21.0

[6] Jerry Porter OAK 29.2 - Clean slate with Kiffin? Or likely to be dealt?

[6] Derrick Mason BAL 33.6 - Slipping, doesn't sniff the endzone…but still has slight value in PPR leagues

[6] Jason Hill SF 22.6 - Draftnick darling

[6] Bryant Johnson ARI 26.5 - A fantasy starter on a different NFL team? Doubtful…we may see by '08

[6] Hank Baskett PHI 25.0 - Impressive pre-season, extremely impressive in Week 17 mop-up time; value deflates a bit with Curtis signing

[5] Nate Burleson SEA 26.0 - What happened? Moves back up the depth chart by one sport with D-Jax trade…so he’s got that going for him.

[5] Mike Furrey DET 30.4 - If you were counting on Furrey being startable again this year, that's nobody's fault but your own. He'll play the slot, but he now goes from interesting possibility to non-factor

[5] #Antonio Bryant [uFA] 26.5 - Has he worn out his welcome for good?

[5] #Chad Jackson NE 22.5 - Injured, path blocked by veterans, uncertain role in the future

[5] Mike Williams OAK 23.7 - Still just 23 years old, Williams moves from an offense ill-suited to his strengths and a team which had soured on him to a fresh start in an offense run by his former college coach

TIER EIGHT

[3] Drew Carter CAR 26.0 - Ceiling looks like promising deep threat

[3] Steve Smith NYG 22.4 - The next Bobby Engram? He looks to me like another player who could be a better NFL than fantasy value

[3] Derek Hagan MIA 23.0 - Ginn acquisition, Booker still around, QB issues. Can he plow through all of it to gain some value in '07?

[3] Aundrae Allison MIN 21.4 - With the state of the Vikings’ WR crew, you never know

[3] Johnnie Lee Higgins OAK 24.0 - Speed game makes him a sleeper for ‘08

[3] Joe Jurevicius CLE 32.7 - Startable in spurts with good QB play, but going on 33 years old

[3] Marty Booker MIA 31.1 - Came on strong, but was actually only startable a couple of games; Dolphins looking for an upgrade

[3] Michael Clayton TB 25.1 - Living off rookie season, can he get some value back in '07?

[2] Kevin Walter HOU 26.1 - Could see increased role with Moulds gone, but I still expect Texans to add a #2

[2] Ashley Lelie SF 27.5 - Any value hurt by D-Jax trade & Hill pick

[2] Paul Williams TEN 23.8 - The opportunity is there and, by all accounts, so is the talent. A lot of character questions though…

[2] Eddie Kennison KC 34.6 - Borderline startable, but actually sat on waiver wire half the season in my league

[2] Nate Washington PIT 24.0 - Impressive as playmaking 3rd WR

[2] Michael Jenkins ATL 25.3 - Good redzone weapon, poor all over the rest of the field

[2] Sinorice Moss NYG 23.7 - Wasted year; will be interesting to watch Eli Manning trying to hit a 5'8" target. About to get lapped by Steve Smith

TIER NINE

[1] Bobby Wade MIN 26.6 - Are the Vikings serious with this?

[1] Isaiah Stanback DAL 23.1 - Project, will help out in return game while he learns the ropes

[1] Arnaz Battle SF 27.5 - Heading to #3 WR with D-Jax signing?

[1] Shaun McDonald DET 26.3 - New slot WR in DET

[1] #Brandon Stokley DEN 31.2

[1] #Amani Toomer NYG 33.0

[1] Jason Avant PHI 24.4

Love your work man, just a couple comments.

WIDE RECEIVERS

TIER ONE

[90] Calvin Johnson DET 22.0 - Highest I’ve ranked a rookie WR since Moss at #1 in ’98; has the talent to top this list sooner rather than later

TIER TWO

[75] Lee Evans BUF 26.5 - Has blossomed into a true #1 WR rather than just an occasional deep threat
I'll look at the later ones later, but I don't want rookies in tier 1, even if it is CJ.I'd take Evans in tier one, might even swap him with Calvin (ahead of Holt, etc.) Yeah, I'm drinking the kool-aid with him, he's Steve Smith Jr. (ok, not quite as tough, but close)

Ronnie Brown at #7 is WAY , way too high, IMO..the guy has shown little since turning pro. Let me ask you: Who is your Dolphins QB? because they will need a good one to keep defenses from stacking 8 or 9 in the box. how's that O-line? oh yeah, it's in shambles.

:confused:

is Cam Cameron a good Oc, or just the product of a system that has Tomlinson as its RB? Tomlinson, by the time he's finished, could be the best RB of all time..not hard to look good as an OC with that guy hanging around..I wonder how Cameron does in Miami as a first year as a head coach..

I thought most of your work here was great! AJ was just right, IMO..Maybe you're a bit high on VY , probably too high for my liking..I think defenses spend time trying to figure him out, he kind of snuck up on people last year,so to speak.now the cat's out of the bag..I think he's going to struggle..that begs the next question:

why so low on Jay Cutler? he performed at or above the level that VY did, has a much better supporting cast, and plays four games against the defensively challenged Raiders ( still a year away from being dominant) and Chiefs...factor in Travis Henry as a serious upgrade at RB, and the writing is on the wall for a great season for Cutler...

Love your work man, just a couple comments.

WIDE RECEIVERS

TIER ONE

[90] Calvin Johnson DET 22.0 - Highest I’ve ranked a rookie WR since Moss at #1 in ’98; has the talent to top this list sooner rather than later

TIER TWO

[75] Lee Evans BUF 26.5 - Has blossomed into a true #1 WR rather than just an occasional deep threat
I'll look at the later ones later, but I don't want rookies in tier 1, even if it is CJ.I'd take Evans in tier one, might even swap him with Calvin (ahead of Holt, etc.) Yeah, I'm drinking the kool-aid with him, he's Steve Smith Jr. (ok, not quite as tough, but close)
Wow! And I thought I :bye: Lee Evans. I had him in the first tier and then took him out partially because he might be the one player I've been questioned most about ranking too highly in the past.Oz, I'll be happy to move him into tier one for you.

The difference between CJ and Lee Evans or basically any other WR in football right now is that I see CJ as a guy who has the ability to rack up TDs to the tune of around 15/season like a young Randy Moss. There are no other WRs in football right now that I could say the same thing about. I want true difference makers on my team, and I'm willing stick my neck out to get them. I want a guy who has the possibility of giving me an advantage over every other team in the league. I want to put the fear of god into every other owner in my league:

"Like Genghis Kahn on an iron horse, a monster steed with a fiery ######, flat out through the eye of a beer can and up your daughter's leg with no quarter asked and none given; show the squares some class, give em a whiff of those kicks they'll never know." I want to ride to victory on a trail of bones. The innocent will suffer along with the guilty. :confused: :confused:

When I evaluate WRs, I'm a sucker for WRs with high TD totals as long as they're also heavily involved in the offense (no James Jett's with 12 TDs for me). Get the ball in the endzone and win me that week's match-up.

Ronnie Brown at #7 is WAY , way too high, IMO..the guy has shown little since turning pro. Let me ask you: Who is your Dolphins QB? because they will need a good one to keep defenses from stacking 8 or 9 in the box. how's that O-line? oh yeah, it's in shambles.
a] I don't have Ronnie Brown at #7. I have him at #11. 2] I disagree that Ronnie Brown has shown little since turning pro. He was the only player worth a crap on the Dolphins offense last season, and I believe if they surround him with some decent talent and start using him like a Steven Jackson, he'll perform pretty much like Steven Jackson. I saw him leave cleat-prints on the Bears' chests when the Bears defense was still absolutely dominant last season. He's got game...it just needs to be unleashed.

why so low on Jay Cutler? He performed at or above the level that VY did, has a much better supporting cast, and plays four games against the defensively challenged Raiders ( still a year away from being dominant) and Chiefs...factor in Travis Henry as a serious upgrade at RB, and the writing is on the wall for a great season for Cutler...
See, now that's just patently false. Cutler may have passed as well or better than VY, but he didn't come close to performing "at or above the level that VY did." You know better than that...unless your league punishes QBs for rushing yards and TDs. The Raiders are defensively challenged now? The Chiefs D is worse than the Texans? You're reaching...

Are you a Broncos fan, or just a Cutler owner?

I think Santonio Holmes has to be ranked ahead of V-Jax, Cotchery, Hackett, and M. Jones. I wouldn't even consider trading him for one of those four.

Lee Evans is a beast. Good ranking.

Dwayne Bowe is just a little bit low.

The rookie WRs are a little low in general, but it's always a crapshoot figuring out which ones will pan out.

IMO, Boldin is better than Colston, Walker, and Roy.

I think Santonio Holmes has to be ranked ahead of V-Jax, Cotchery, Hackett, and M. Jones. I wouldn't even consider trading him for one of those four.
Good to hear from you. Re: Santonio Holmes vs. the Rest. Why?
Dwayne Bowe is just a little bit low. The rookie WRs are a little low in general, but it's always a crapshoot figuring out which ones will pan out.
Let someone else deal with rookie WRs. I'll trade for them later once I have a strong feel for which ones are going to be worth it.
IMO, Boldin is better than Colston, Walker, and Roy.
I wonder if Anquan has a paint allergy. He just won't get in the endzone. I thought his fall-off after Fitz' return late last season a bit disconcerting as well. Why won't you get in the friggin' endzone, Anquan?!

Fear & Loathing said:
EBF said:
Good to hear from you. Re: Santonio Holmes vs. the Rest. Why?
He has the best QB of that bunch (IMO). He was drafted higher than Jackson, Hackett, and Cotchery. As a rookie, he put up more yards than Hackett, Jones, or Jackson has ever had in a single season. As a rookie, he nearly matched the yardage totals of third year player Cotchery. He easily exceeded Cotchery's rookie and sophomore numbers. He had over 500 yards in his last eight games. And then there's just the gut call part of the equation. My gut says he's in a different tier from these other guys.
Let someone else deal with rookie WRs. I'll trade for them later once I have a strong feel for which ones are going to be worth it.
The problem with this logic is that owners are reluctant to part with young players once the guy shows even a glimmer of potential. It's already too late to trade for the likes of Santonio Holmes and Greg Jennings if you hope to get them at a discount.
I wonder if Anquan has a paint allergy. He just won't get in the endzone. I thought his fall-off after Fitz' return late last season a bit disconcerting as well.
I wouldn't dwell on the TDs. He's not a jump ball guy like Fitz, but he's still one of the best WRs in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread