What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Phish Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Saw them last night at Great Woods and thought they were really good, a lot of jamming and energy. The Ghost>Weekapaug in the 2nd set was the highlight for me.

I was on the lawn so nowhere near the stage but sound was still really good. It really sucks that the lawn is only a fraction of what it was years ago. Pretty amazed at how many stink babies brought their little kids to the show.

Saw them last night at Great Woods and thought they were really good, a lot of jamming and energy. The Ghost>Weekapaug in the 2nd set was the highlight for me.

I was on the lawn so nowhere near the stage but sound was still really good. It really sucks that the lawn is only a fraction of what it was years ago. Pretty amazed at how many stink babies brought their little kids to the show.
I thought I would be a guy who brought little ones to shows and sat back on the lawn with the family, but now that I have little ones I can't imagine enjoying a show while having to keep eyes and control of two kids under 5.

Maybe when they are a bit older. :shrug:

:tebow: :bye: :bow: :yes: :thumbup: :popcorn: :fro: :boxing: :devil: :suds: :clap: :pickle: :headbang:

Fall Tour

10/17 Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR

10/18 Key Arena, Seattle, WA
10/21 Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
10/22 Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
10/24 The Forum, Los Angeles, CA
10/25 Sleep Train Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA

10/27 Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
10/28 Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
10/29 Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
10/31 MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
11/01 MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
11/02 MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV

Anyone at this Tweez?

Set 1: Fee, The Curtain With, 46 Days, 555, My Sweet One, Sand, Bouncing Around the Room, Saw It Again > Fuego, You Enjoy Myself[1]

Set 2: Wilson > Tweezer -> Back on the Train -> Tweezer > Back on the Train -> Tweezer > Waiting All Night > Free -> Tweezer -> Simple -> Tweezer -> Free -> Catapult -> Slave to the Traffic Light > Down with Disease[2] -> NICU -> Hold Your Head Up > Jennifer Dances > Hold Your Head Up, I Been Around
Encore: Boogie On Reggae Woman > Tweezer Reprise

Anyone at this Tweez?

Set 1: Fee, The Curtain With, 46 Days, 555, My Sweet One, Sand, Bouncing Around the Room, Saw It Again > Fuego, You Enjoy Myself[1]

Set 2: Wilson > Tweezer -> Back on the Train -> Tweezer > Back on the Train -> Tweezer > Waiting All Night > Free -> Tweezer -> Simple -> Tweezer -> Free -> Catapult -> Slave to the Traffic Light > Down with Disease[2] -> NICU -> Hold Your Head Up > Jennifer Dances > Hold Your Head Up, I Been Around
Friend of mine went to this and the Saturday show. Saturday was average, he said. Sunday was outstanding.

I've got recordings of each, just no time yet to listen.

i was at both merriweather post shows. saturday was above average and sunday was epic. probably the second best Phish show i have ever seen (to Big Cypress). the second set is a must listen. also, i believe there is a free webcast for the show this sunday night. never miss a sunday Phish show!

Anyone at this Tweez?

Many of my peeps were there; I just got their ticket codes for the livephish downloads and will be DL'ing the Sat & Sunday shows tonight. Foaming at the mouth for that 2nd set.

i was at both merriweather post shows. saturday was above average and sunday was epic. probably the second best Phish show i have ever seen (to Big Cypress). the second set is a must listen. also, i believe there is a free webcast for the show this sunday night. never miss a sunday Phish show!
Yep. Free webcast. Party at my house Sunday night!

I'm not going to be able to make the orange beach show now. Have 4 together to sell if anyone is interested. Face value
:kicksrock: there was no way I could have made this, but this is a great setlist (for me at least)

Phish Setlist, 8/1/14 Orange Beach, Alabama

Set 1: Chalkdust, MoMA, Heavy Things, 555, Rift, 46 Days, Tube, Devotion, Wolfman's, Curtis Loew, Free, Zero

Set 2: DWD > Theme > Tweezer > Caspian > Waiting All Night > Fuego > Slave > 2001 > Boogie On > Antelope

Link to DL: http://we.tl/JW98RonivX

JACKPOT!

Sat Oct 25 2014
7:30 PM
Phish
RESERVED RESERVED
Sec 103, Row C, Seats ( 25 - 28 )

Sleep Train Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA

Looks like those are great seats at Chula Vista. Wife and I scored 4 for Halloween in Vegas. Not the best seats (behind the stage) and flights are expensive. We may have extras if we can't get a good flight in case a FBG is interested.

Got 8 for Monday night at BGCA and 4 for Tuesday night. We'll have extras on Monday if interested.
Buddy of mine and his wife need tix for all three nights at BGCA. If you have extras, i will gladly take them off your hands. PM if you wanna get rid of some.

Enjoy the shows - the last fee years at BGCA have been fantastic. "STILL WAITING...........STILL WAITING....."

Got 8 for Monday night at BGCA and 4 for Tuesday night. We'll have extras on Monday if interested.
Definitely interested,the lotto was not kind. I put requests in for all 3 nights, I got zip.
Sand - give JTC priority on those BGCA tix. My buddies can find their own.
Ok. I'll talk to my brother about it. He's got most of the extras. Some people coming out of the woodwork suddenly wanting to grab some. Guess today the lottery closed although we learned of our purchases on Tuesday.

any of you guys doing the NYE run in Miami. It's half an hour from my house and I'm thinking about requesting tix on phish.com

can't decide whether to request GA or lower bowl. Thoughts for this 40 year old, too old to fight the crowds but want to have a good view guy?

any of you guys doing the NYE run in Miami. It's half an hour from my house and I'm thinking about requesting tix on phish.com

can't decide whether to request GA or lower bowl. Thoughts for this 40 year old, too old to fight the crowds but want to have a good view guy?
Suck it up. The Pit rules.

I should be at Bill Graham, Vegas and maybe a few others as well as Miami

Coming down for the Chula Vista show in Diego?

Coming down for the Chula Vista show in Diego?
Not likely. Maybe Santa Barbara, Englewood and Eugene as well. Last time I was in San Diego was when I saw Phish on the water, fall 1995.

NYE run go on sale tomorrow morning 10 AM EST. Miami - American Airlines Arena 12/31/14 1/1/15 1/2/15 1/3/15

Scored two this morning for NYE via Ticketmaster over the phone. Their web site is useless and the phone interface not much better. If there is a hell, the bastards at Ticketmaster have a lock on the seats in the front row.

Users who are viewing this thread