What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

North Face Jackets (1 Viewer)

I got the Acongagua http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/sto...variationId=74A this year.

I am generally a jacket hater unless they are necessary, especially when in stores and driving because I get too hot. But as FatNick said, I can keep this jacket on in those situations and still feel comfortable. On the flip side, it was more than warm enough when I was tailgating at 8am last weekend in 20 degree weather with just a light sweatshirt underneath.

Some people pay for the brand but I paid for the quality and comfort and I am happy. And I don't think $150 was too much to ask for an all purpose winter jacket.

' date='Nov 15 2006, 10:56 AM' post='5910864']They're very good jackets... but most folks don't need expedition caliber clothing for weariing around town. It's sorta like using a Northface tent to camp in your backyard.Let me guess.. ya are still in high school? Not knocking ya... just that north face is very popular with the kids.... trendy name for coats.
They have become super exposed. I see them everywhere on kids starting at kindergarten on up.Still though, they make excellent stuff.Patagonia is another that makes great stuff that is pretty expensive but worth it.I like Mountain Hardware stuff.Check out Marmot stuff as it's very good and doesn't have the same "everyone has one" thing (if that's important to you)J
Joe nailed this 8 years ago

HellToupee said:
' date='Nov 15 2006, 10:56 AM' post='5910864']They're very good jackets... but most folks don't need expedition caliber clothing for weariing around town. It's sorta like using a Northface tent to camp in your backyard.Let me guess.. ya are still in high school? Not knocking ya... just that north face is very popular with the kids.... trendy name for coats.
They have become super exposed. I see them everywhere on kids starting at kindergarten on up.Still though, they make excellent stuff.Patagonia is another that makes great stuff that is pretty expensive but worth it.I like Mountain Hardware stuff.Check out Marmot stuff as it's very good and doesn't have the same "everyone has one" thing (if that's important to you)J
Joe nailed this 8 years ago
Always love the I don't like something cause everyone else likes it crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread