Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoveMuscle

After the Browns ... who's next?

Madden 2005 Franchises  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's just a few seasons left in my Cleveland Browns Madden dynasty. So now, I'm giving you the chance to help pick which franchise will be next!

(Note that I will not attempt a franchise that has already been done or is being done on these boards. Portis26 has already done Arizona, Oakland, and Denver, and is working on Miami; MrPhoenix has chosen Green Bay.)

So here are the main choices:

- Detroit and Atlanta were so lousy during the Cleveland franchise, they relocated to another city.

- Cincinnati and Tampa Bay are other teams I've seen relocate.

- San Francisco and the N.Y. Giants are two other teams I've seen mentioned who are pretty light on talent at the start of the game.

- choosing Pittsburgh would allow for use of the :towelwave: smiley throughout the franchise.

- New Orleans and the N.Y. Jets have interesting challenges of their own.

- or we can make use of the Fantasy Draft feature, which (in theory) would balance all the teams right from the start.

Also, feel free to reserve your spot in the next franchise here! Just state what position you'd like to play, and when a suitable player comes along in the draft at that position, I'll put you in there. First come, first served.

EDIT: Here's the requests so far:

QB: Mike Hunt :lol:, Crimson Hawk

RB: Borat 3000, D.J. Dozier

WR: Randy Donttry, K. Breaker

TE: Neal Cassaday

C: Jenna Talia :lol:

DT: K.R. Supreme, Angrier Hulk

LB: John Van Biesbrouck Jr., Pizza D. Guy (OLB), Jay Nox (MLB)

CB: Champ Bailey III

SS: Limp Ditka

K: Pop Eye

P: Mister Furley

lions are always the dog of my madden franchises, despite having a ton of talent. same with san fran. defensively, madden likes them quite a bit.

John Vanbiesbrouck Jr., LB

And I second the vote for the Lions - those poor fans need a winner, and if you do a good enough job, maybe you'll even get to take over for Millen!

John Vanbiesbrouck Jr., LBAnd I second the vote for the Lions - those poor fans need a winner, and if you do a good enough job, maybe you'll even get to take over for Millen!

Voted for the Lions too.

DT: K.R. Supreme

Unless you play a 3-4, then I'll be CB K.R. Supreme

I prefer the 4-3, but if I'm really thin at DT and loaded at LB (like the Browns are getting right now), I might switch.

I too voted other.

I think we should go with my beloved Redskins, who can't get it down in the real world lately.

Regardless of the team, I'm for the a D-lineman with a 98 strength or higher---> Angrier Hulk

Question for anyone who plays this on Xbox 360. Haven't played it a lot, but I have never had much luck with the 40. I'd much rather have to button mash than use the joysticks like they have you do. I haven't figured out if it's about how fast you are, or if you have to time it to his footfalls or whatever.

Anyone good at it on the 360 that can give some advice?

ned francis - franchise qb

Ned, there's already two people ahead of you at QB, it's not likely we'll get to see much of a third QB, if at all. And based on the way voting's going so far, it looks like we'll be playing with a team that already has a young QB.