Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScottNorwood

Theory about Jonathan Brandis' suicide

19 posts in this topic

Despite several "macho" roles I've always suspected Roy Scheider of being gay. Something about his face, and his way just set my gaydar off. Brandis of course was always about as effeminate as a boy could be. Him and the Who's the Boss kid could've been separated at birth. Is it a stretch to think that there could have been some kind of may-december romance on the set of Seaquest DSV?

Out of the blue Brandis committed suicide in 2003. I suspect that things may have gone sour between him and Roy. A love that dare not speak it's name.

RIP Sidekick

I live about 20 steps from the building the kid hung himself in. I'll pull out the Ouija board and get some answers for you.

Roy took on a shark...TWICE, and jumped out of a helicopter before it got smashed by a train.

Yeah, he's gay. :rolleyes:

Despite several "macho" roles I've always suspected Roy Scheider of being gay. Something about his face, and his way just set my gaydar off. Brandis of course was always about as effeminate as a boy could be. Him and the Who's the Boss kid could've been separated at birth. Is it a stretch to think that there could have been some kind of may-december romance on the set of Seaquest DSV?Out of the blue Brandis committed suicide in 2003. I suspect that things may have gone sour between him and Roy. A love that dare not speak it's name.RIP Sidekick

Kirk Cameron is your avatar.......and your questionning Roy Schneider's sexuality?

Despite several "macho" roles I've always suspected Roy Scheider of being gay. Something about his face, and his way just set my gaydar off. Brandis of course was always about as effeminate as a boy could be. Him and the Who's the Boss kid could've been separated at birth. Is it a stretch to think that there could have been some kind of may-december romance on the set of Seaquest DSV?

Out of the blue Brandis committed suicide in 2003. I suspect that things may have gone sour between him and Roy. A love that dare not speak it's name.

RIP Sidekick

Kirk Cameron is your avatar.......and your questionning Roy Schneider's sexuality?
Did the Jaws guy make a baby with Deuce Bigalow?

RIP Sidekick

Did the Jaws guy make a baby with Deuce Bigalow?
Or perhaps the handyman on "One Day At A Time"?

Wasn't his girlfriend the younger sister on "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"?

Really? I have trouble picturing Roy Scheider and her as a couple.

I live about 20 steps from the building the kid hung himself in. I'll pull out the Ouija board and get some answers for you.

Update?

Update?
I got kicked out of the building for being naked. :kicksrock:

Update?
That seems rude.

Update?
That seems rude.
Yeah, there weren't even any signs. No warning.

Update?
That seems rude.
Yeah, there weren't even any signs. No warning.
No signs? Then this is a traveshamockery.

Wouldn't you kill yourself if you starred in this?

I dont know but what was the deal with the dual role in that movie? Never saw it but was crossdressing a requirement?

During his lifetime he was romantically linked to Tatyana Ali, Heather McComb, Vinessa Shaw and Monica Keena. He accompanied actress Brittany Murphy to her high school prom.

' date='Nov 30 2006, 03:30 AM' post='5982999']Or perhaps the handyman on "One Day At A Time"?

I played baseball with that guy's grandchildren.

not sure if any movie is that bad... but if i was steven seagal, i'd give myself a roundhouse kick to the back of my skull as a self-inflicted punishment for my acting chops...

not sure if any movie is that bad... but if i was steven seagal, i'd give myself a roundhouse kick to the back of my skull as a self-inflicted punishment for my acting chops...
Good info here. :yes:

Update?
Did you leave a present?