What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (1 Viewer)

Yves is so bad.
To be fair, he was stumbling around like a drunk after a shot early then got dropped to the canvas like a sack of potatoes a few seconds later.
All true. He likely would have been finished soon. However.
:hot: lost good money on that one. and i am in Yves corner a bit on this one like SacBob, you could tell Yves realized he messed up right away after the fight had already been stopped

Yves is so bad.
To be fair, he was stumbling around like a drunk after a shot early then got dropped to the canvas like a sack of potatoes a few seconds later.
All true. He likely would have been finished soon. However.
:hot: lost good money on that one. and i am in Yves corner a bit on this one like SacBob, you could tell Yves realized he messed up right away after the fight had already been stopped
well, i think we see why Yves stopped that one early. Yves let Dillashaw get off about 3-4 unnecessary shots

Yep unanimous decision for Cote. (When they said all 3 judges score the fight 29-28, thought for certain it'd be for Voelker)

Next season TUF, 135 men AND women living in same house.

Yep unanimous decision for Cote. (When they said all 3 judges score the fight 29-28, thought for certain it'd be for Voelker)Next season TUF, 135 men AND women living in same house.
TUF 59, premiering in 2035: "All the bastard children concieved at the TUF 18 house in a battle royal extravoganza!!1111"

3 guys at Sherdog scored it 29-28 Voelker too. Guess because they're in Canada there's no uproar with Cote winning.

Even Dana didn't comment on it when talking to Rogan.

Was clear cut to me anyway. I thought Cote won Round 1, but would have understood 30-27 Voelker more than a Cote unan decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick "The Promise" Ring:facepalm:
Is he trying to take the title away from Sean Sherk?
Just brought that up to ACP on chat. Not a good idea when your UFC nickname can be mistaken for a Nicholas Sparks novel.
Nick "Cock" Ring is way scarier.
That works. Others that work better than "The Promise" Ring:"Bull" Ring"The One" Ring (for you LotR nerds)"Bad Mood" Ring"Engagement" Ring

Users who are viewing this thread