What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (10 Viewers)

effing Dollaway - no idea how the judges got those scores but I'm glad Boetsch got the win. I actually thought CB would get the decision (edit: due to his takedowns) or it'd be a draw at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike Dolloway and I'm glad he lost, but outside of the eyepokes he was actually pretty entertaining tonight.

Lombard is a badass if he gets going in the first round. He can be outworked and fade, so someone who tries to grapple with him other than trying to box with him will have more luck. I hope he gets a good matchup next -- Matt Brown or Robbie Lawler type borderline top 10 dude.

as much as I think Noons is a #####, his TDD is so, so good.

Hoping Gil Melendez knocks Dirty Sanchez's face off.

Wow haven't seen a face first flop like that since Ric Flair

Dodson's got hella power in that left.

Hate when I take a guy (Gonzaga) but really want the other guy to win.
Had money on Gonzaga too. Was more of a fade of Jordan, but Gonzaga certainly looks rejuvenated these days. Impressive his last few fights. Would like a mark hunt-Gonzaga fight next if Hunt gets healthy at some point. Of course, i want to see hunt fight anybody :wub:

Melendez is such a crisp, accurate striker. Love this dude.
love 'em both. Diego was always a goofy guy and not the easiest to like, but watching him fight there is almost no way to not be a fan

ETA: love greg Jackson in between rounds too, telling him he needs to go for the KO and go after it

ETA2: have to love the huge smile on the refs face as the fight was ending in the 3rd too, he looked more excited than anybody

So diego basically knocks him almost out and instead of going to pound him he tries a submission.

Amazing fight but awful decision by diego not to just keep punching when he dropped him with the uppercut

I hope some of you haters respect Diego after that. Dude's face is falling off... again. And he wants five rounds.
don't mistake my dislike of the guy for lack of respect. He's got the combination of SUET cardio and one of the best chins in the sport. Always fun to watch, I just like watching him lose.

Cigano looked pretty good there during the look-in...
I got my money on him. He looked real impressive in his fight against Hunt. I've been anti-Cain for too long, but if Cain couldn't end JDS after their last fight, I am not sure what else he can do against him

I don't understand the constant ball sucking for Cormier. He has looked pretty bad in both of his UFC fights, and if anybody thinks this will be enough to take Jon Jones they are nuts. Not sure if Jones can fight Cormier's takedowns, but i have no reason to think that he will be a victim to them for 5 rounds

Cigano looked pretty good there during the look-in...
I got my money on him. He looked real impressive in his fight against Hunt. I've been anti-Cain for too long, but if Cain couldn't end JDS after their last fight, I am not sure what else he can do against him
It's been a good night for me so I put in another one for Cigano.
concerned about Dos Santos breathing heavy in the middle of the first, but still under-whelmed by Cain. Hope Junior just has some nerves right now, because he certainly can beat him

Users who are viewing this thread