What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (3 Viewers)

Punxsutawney Phil said:
I wish Diaz / Pettis was 5.  If anyone can finish Nate early it's Showtime, but I don't see it happening tonight.  Either a split or decision to Pettis imo.  Only way Nate finishes someone early is with a sub, and Pettis ground game is pretty good.  I can't wait.  I wonder if Nick corners?
I agree. I think Pettis is too skilled all around for Nate, but I love the matchup.

The 170/155 divisions just got very interesting...  Nate likely ducks Colby and the top 170'ers, but now he's up there in their rankings.  He even said "that's Nicks division", so he really doesn't belong here.   They need a 165.  I think Nate could weather the wrestling storm of Khabib, but not Colby.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Friggan Nate.    :)

He has such a pure punk persona and yet he is so technical, intelligent(fight IQ) and hard working which are facets rarely associated with people who are punks.

wow what a round by Stipe!  Almost flawless change of tactics.  I don't remember ever seeing such a blatant adjustment in a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread