What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (5 Viewers)

That's $2 a second.  That's why we watch streams.

Best fight of the night was the lady's headliner on the under-card.  That fight was awesome.

It happens in every sport, don't be naive.
Not saying it doesn't.  But it's just nonsense to say something hinky went on in this one.  Pretty clear from all the replays that those were really damaging strikes.  It happens in every sport, don't be naive.

Is it just me or is there now a lot more time between these first fights on the main card?   Or is it that they're not showing an undercard fight to fill some of this time?  Just feels like there's a lot more coverage.
1 fight was scratched from the main card last night due to 1 fighter not making weight. Main card sped through without that fight and the first 2 quick submissions.

the post fight conference for these Conner fights is way out of control. they should bar half these journalists who only show up to these cards, some dumb ### questions they ask

the post fight conference for these Conner fights is way out of control. they should bar half these journalists who only show up to these cards, some dumb ### questions they ask
Pretty much all post game/post fight interviews are pure garbage. That applies to every sport.

I told my wife as Cowboy was walking in and kissing his kid, that he just seemed happy to be there and to get a payday.

He didn’t look prepared at all for this fight: very disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread