What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (11 Viewers)

i feel for Dos Santos. Guy should have retired 2 years ago. Easy money fading the guy, but feel kind of dirty making that money with him getting KO'd/knocked down so much

I have 2 units on Stipe -105. Cormier wants to go back to wrestling but I don't see him being able to do that for 25 minutes at his age.
rumour is he got really out of shape during quarantine too. the same game plan should work if Miocic can avoid the clinch and use his reach, while attacking the body

rumour is he got really out of shape during quarantine too. the same game plan should work if Miocic can avoid the clinch and use his reach, while attacking the body
He weighed in at the heaviest ever for this fight (Cormier that is)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 units on Stipe -105. Cormier wants to go back to wrestling but I don't see him being able to do that for 25 minutes at his age.

:goodposting:  got some cash on Miocic to return the favor, hoping it is the right call

He weighed in at the heaviest ever for this fight (Cormier that is)

Shame to win it like that but I'll take it
I'm taking Stipe.

Cement that Modelo legacy.

man, was joking about DC's jog to the cage, but he is looking gassed already breathing out of his mouth and everything

ETA: and there is the move to counter his out of breath already. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i get that DC got cracked but he has been pretty horrendous whole fight. It was like Dan Henderson with that big looping right hook. I don't know if DC has thrown more than a 2 punch combo

not sure what Stipe's corner told him before this round, but he seems to be doing the opposite of what he should be. Letting DC recover and rest this round not a great idea

Users who are viewing this thread