What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (10 Viewers)

man almost 1 AM East Coast time and the main event hasn't even started yet. Bad timing on this one. 

I have Hallaway with 2, 4 and leading the 5th right now

Hollaway lost for sure if the judges count leg kicks.  
disagree. think the commentary can certainly talk someone into it, but watch some fights with legit low kicks that take a guy out (may have been the one GSP-Koscheck fight). 50-45 is without a doubt a drunk judge. that is dumb.

Not a robbery, but i think Max won 48-47

disagree. think the commentary can certainly talk someone into it, but watch some fights with legit low kicks that take a guy out (may have been the one GSP-Koscheck fight). 50-45 is without a doubt a drunk judge. that is dumb.

I have to respectively disagree

Volokov landed far more shots the entire fight.  If you scored that fight for Hollaway you might be drunk.  

Also the commentary was 100% on Max side.  Rogan got a boner every time Max landed a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cormier seems perfect for ESPN with him speaking in cliche over and over with not much content behind most of it

man i am always surprised with Colby. Maybe it is his chin, but the dude just seems like he hangs much more than he ever should. 

think that one may be worth taking a point. Seemed not completely deliberate, but man if it wasn't it was totally irresponsible

Can’t put away a guy with a broken jaw?
i really doubt his jaw is broken. I am no expert or anything, but the way they were assuming it was broken is a little silly. Disclocated, or cracked, but i don't think he would have been in that fight like that if it was broken. Never broke my jaw, but have to assume the pain is significant. 

And why would Colby be arguing? so silly, no attempt at defense

i really doubt his jaw is broken. I am no expert or anything, but the way they were assuming it was broken is a little silly. Disclocated, or cracked, but i don't think he would have been in that fight like that if it was broken. Never broke my jaw, but have to assume the pain is significant. 

And why would Colby be arguing? so silly, no attempt at defense
This has no bearing on this fight but in the 1st Ali-Norton fight, Norton broke Ali's jaw in the 1st round and Ali went the distance, 15 rds.

Last edited by a moderator:
wowza.  probably early stop but whatever.  
Yeah, that's what I thought but there wouldn't have been enough time for Colby to come back, and if it went to a decision that last minute would clearly given Usman the win.

Great fight, I had Colby ahead by a hair until the knockdown.  I think these two guys are well above anyone in the division.

Users who are viewing this thread