Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Cunk

Your favorite Podcast

Been jamming on a music podcast that even @Ilov80s might like (not sure) called Strong Songs.    Each episode is a detailed breakdown of a song.  Each episode is 40-50 minutes just on one song.   People more musically versed might like it even more as I get lost a bit when he is talking specific signatures and scales and such, but he brings a passion that is contagious.  He also plays parts on the piano or guitar and layers in what's going on.   Just listened to the one on Paranoid Android today, and I am currently listening to an episode where he breaks down Aretha's Think 2x - the original and the Blues Brothers version.  

Edited by KarmaPolice
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

Been jamming on a music podcast that even @Ilov80s might like (not sure) called Strong Songs.    Each episode is a detailed breakdown of a song.  Each episode is 40-50 minutes just on one song.   People more musically versed might like it even more as I get lost a bit when he is talking specific signatures and scales and such, but he brings a passion that is contagious.  He also plays parts on the piano or guitar and layers in what's going on.   Just listened to the one on Paranoid Android today, and I am currently listening to an episode where he breaks down Aretha's Think 2x - the original and the Blues Brothers version.  

Yeah, I pretty much love the idea of this podcast.   Drinking some gin and listening to the Episode on Like a Prayer.  :wub: