What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL2 Draft Rounds 13 and 14 (1 Viewer)

Jeff,

I gotta eat dinner so if my pick comes up in the next ten minutes you just go ahead and make it for me.

Jeff,I gotta eat dinner so if my pick comes up in the next ten minutes you just go ahead and make it for me.
well I thought that was funny
I did too. Just been busy catching up on the WSL-ADP sheets. Lots of picks coming in while I was gone!Caught up now to this point in all drafts... :excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,I gotta eat dinner so if my pick comes up in the next ten minutes you just go ahead and make it for me.
well I thought that was funny
I did too. Just been busy catching up on the WSL-ADP sheets. Lots of picks coming in while I was gone!Caught up now to this point in all drafts... :excited:
:whoosh:Bri confused me, once again.
as if my pick would have come up then
aahhhh.....well, we are cruising.We could even finish by the SB.

14.16 Nate Burleson

15.01 Robbie Gould

QB: Matt Hasselbeck, Jamarcus Russell

RB: LT, Tatum Bell, Corey Dillon, LenDale White

WR: Terrell Owens, Anquan Boldin, Joe Horn, Reggie Williams, Troy Williamson, Drew Carter, Nate Burleson

TE: Vernon Davis

K: Robbie Gould

I smell a run coming before my next pick.

15.02 Neil Rackers

QB: Carson Palmer, Chris Simms, Jeff Garcia

RB: Larry Johnson, Marshawn Lynch, Leon Washington, Mewelde Moore

WR: Marques Colston, Deion Branch, Isaac Bruce, Santonio Holmes, Wes Welker, Eric Moulds

TE: Todd Heap

PK: Neil Rackers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread