What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL3 Rds 15 & 16 (1 Viewer)

Peerless Price, WR, Buf
It was between him and Stokley. Figured I would go with Manning over Losman.
As an owner of Losman I can't say you made the wrong choice... :goodposting:
I think many miss that I chose Price for only one reason ... I also have Evans. Evans usually has huge games and duds, so I wanted the other side.
I totally missed that, but you are definitely right. Also in a league like this he is the perfect fallback plan. But to be that dependent on Buffalo, I wish you good luck.

Peerless Price, WR, Buf
It was between him and Stokley. Figured I would go with Manning over Losman.
As an owner of Losman I can't say you made the wrong choice... :goodposting:
I think many miss that I chose Price for only one reason ... I also have Evans. Evans usually has huge games and duds, so I wanted the other side.
I totally missed that, but you are definitely right. Also in a league like this he is the perfect fallback plan. But to be that dependent on Buffalo, I wish you good luck.
thanks. I thankfully only have two Bills. I just remember having Evans last year and seeing the huge swings in game to game stats for Evans ... but I am very high on Evans.

Over / under on guys that were drafted in WSL3 retiring before WSL3 is over.... 1.5.
If we started a WSL4, what would the line be that WSL4 finishes before WSL3? (Assuming gocats and tony jabroni are not involved, much less the bookends, in WSL4)?
I'll jump in on WSL4 if you guys actually go there. Missed out on this one and have been following along, much to my chagrin. PM me if WSL4 gets rolling! :hey:

Users who are viewing this thread