Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Nigel Tufnel

A note to my coworker ...

Dear Les Miles: That may have been the dumbest 30 seconds of coaching in the history of football.

Yours Truly,

bosoxs

Dear Les Miles: That may have been the dumbest 30 seconds of coaching in the history of football. Yours Truly, bosoxs

:thumbup: They at least should've thrown a pass to the endzone on the last play.

Receptionist: Did you see the new Twilight movie?! :excited:

Grahamburn: No.

Receptionist: Seriously?! Why Not?!

Grahamburn: I'm an adult... :rolleyes:

Receptionist: Oh. :mellow:

Everyone in my office is talking about this thing, and it's really annoying. What am I missing here?

Grahamburn: I'm an adult... :confused:

Everyone in my office is talking about this thing, and it's really annoying. What am I missing here?

:thumbup:

Receptionist: Did you see the new Twilight movie?! :confused:

Grahamburn: I'm an adult... :thumbup:

Receptionist: Oh. :excited:

muscular teenage actors taking their shirts off,down?

Receptionist: Did you see the new Twilight movie?! :lol:

Grahamburn: I'm an adult... :(

Mob psychology. "Everyone" talks about this pap and says it's cool, so everyone latches on and echoes the 'this is cool' meme so they themselves appear cool. Deep down, most of them are also wondering what all the fuss is about but they don't want to appear like they're not hip.

Receptionist: Did you see the new Twilight movie?! :lol:

Grahamburn: I'm an adult... :thumbdown:

Mob psychology. "Everyone" talks about this pap and says it's cool, so everyone latches on and echoes the 'this is cool' meme so they themselves appear cool. Deep down, most of them are also wondering what all the fuss is about but they don't want to appear like they're not hip.
My SIL asked me that the other day. I should have responded by being all amazed that she didn't watch whatever random sporting event I recently saw...

Grahamburn: I'm an adult... :confused:

muscular teenage actors taking their shirts off,down?
Girls fawning over gay men down?

The fact that your office sucks apparently. I haven't heard one word about this movie other than in the Gay Otis thread. So I guess I should say thank you for making me feel better about where I work! :confused:

The fact that your office sucks apparently. I haven't heard one word about this movie other than in the Gay Otis thread. So I guess I should say thank you for making me feel better about where I work! :jawdrop:
It's full of women. What's not to like?

Other than the awful conversations about brutally bad movies...

One of my favorite large company hiccups, the inadvertent mass-email:

Sent to a Large Business Unit email distribution list (around 1000 people):

Nancy,

Please can you advise if the below order is valid for for part nubmer XXXXX X 8 pcs

Order number : XXXXXXXX

thanks

followed by approximately 50 responses of:

I think I have been copied in error.

mixed in with about 100 responses (replying to all) of:

PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO ALL!!!

this includes an email from a guy asking to stop replying to all, followed 20 minutes later by an email from the same guy, replying to all, saying that he was copied in error.

when it's time for the next layoff, these people better be at the top of the list.

It is because of idiots who don't know how to use the "Reply too all" feature correctly that made our CEO force us to remove it from our e-mail system.

So when we have a legitimate reason to "Reply to all" we have to copy all the names from the previous message into the cc field of the reply message :shrug:

I was a victim of the Reply-All this morning.

On Friday afternoon, I sent out an email to 25 stores to expect new insurance slips to come in the mail.

Today, I log in...and I have over 50 emails.

I got about 25 of this variety...

To: Reply All

They're not here yet. What do we do now?

Then a bunch of these from people who thought the reply all emails only went to them and that I never got them, so they kindly forwarded them all to me.

I got SEVENTEEN of these....

To: SJ96

FYI, I got this in my email. Store #xx doesn't have any slips yet, and neither do we.

----

The rest were people privately emailing me variations of this...

What is with all these idiots hitting the reply all button?

----

That was this morning.

Through the day, I got a bunch of these...

Oh, sorry, they came in this morning.

----

:sonova:

Nancy,

Please can you advise if the below order is valid for for part nubmer XXXXX X 8 pcs

thanks

this includes an email from a guy asking to stop replying to all, followed 20 minutes later by an email from the same guy, replying to all, saying that he was copied in error.

when it's time for the next layoff, these people better be at the top of the list.

On Friday afternoon, I sent out an email to 25 stores to expect new insurance slips to come in the mail.

Then a bunch of these from people who thought the reply all emails only went to them and that I never got them, so they kindly forwarded them all to me.

FYI, I got this in my email. Store #xx doesn't have any slips yet, and neither do we.

----

----

That was this morning.

----

:towelwave::thumbup::hey::o

As I was posting, my boss, the person in charge of all these stores and the one who asked me to notify all the stores about the insurance slip...sent out this email to "Reply All" just now

Good afternoon all.

At This Company, we are trying to limit e-mails as much as possible so people aren’t stuck behind their desks just checking emails.

Please think about this when hitting the “Reply to All” button.

Thanks,

Bossman Big

Edited by SuperJohn96

Nancy,

thanks

----

----

That was this morning.

----

:towelwave::thumbup::hey::o

As I was posting, my boss, the person in charge of all these stores and the one who asked me to notify all the stores about the insurance slip...sent out this email to "Reply All" just now

Good afternoon all.

At This Company, we are trying to limit e-mails as much as possible so people aren’t stuck behind their desks just checking emails.

Please think about this when hitting the “Reply to All” button.

Thanks,

Bossman Big

Holy effin hell...

Two emails just came in...

First this to Reply All..

Sorry about that Bossman Big, I'll be more careful about that in the future.

Sarah

Then this just to me...

John, what did you say to Bossman Big? I don't think that was really necessary

Sarah

-----------

Sorry about that Bossman Big, I'll be more careful about that in the future.

Sarah

I would never be so stupid, but my FIRST instinct was to send that to everyone...:lol:

ETA: This GD quote limit feature is gonna take years off my life.

----

----

That was this morning.

----

Clearly the error here is the initial sender not using BCC when sending out an email to 25 stores. :IBTL:

----

----

That was this morning.

----

Clearly the error here is the initial sender not using BCC when sending out an email to 25 stores. :lmao:
:football: gmbacm / = my i-friend

Overheard at work today:This pie...it's like someone drop-kicked my tongue.

Is that good or bad? :confused:
it was supposed to be good i guess. the girl who made the pie was like :mellow:

:confused: 3 people around me right now eating chips.. I just love listening to CRUNCH..CRUNCH..CRUNCH... :mellow:

I know the feeling, this lady who sits across from me eats chips daily. It wouldn't be that bad if she would close her mouth while eating. This same co-worker has an 8X10 picture of her twin sister in her nursing uniform in her cubicle. I find this very weird.

I haven't read through this thread yet and I don't know if it's been covered already...

My latest pet peeve is someone from another office on our floor doesn't stand close enough to the urinal. One time I walked in and he was about three feet away from it. I wouldn't mind but I'm getting tired of stepping on that sticky floor.

Edited by John 14:6

:goodposting: 3 people around me right now eating chips.. I just love listening to CRUNCH..CRUNCH..CRUNCH... :wall:

I know the feeling, this lady who sits across from me eats chips daily. It wouldn't be that bad if she would close her mouth while eating. This same co-worker has an 8X10 picture of her twin sister in her nursing uniform in her cubicle. I find this very weird.
What you are missing is that she does not have a twin sister and this is a picture of her in a nurses uniform. How much more weird is this????

The disgusting troll who sits next to me just let out a huge burp.

Although.....I guess that's probably better than when she burps with a closed mouth and then blows it out.......10 minutes after inhaling a container of yogurt. (Or when she farts)

I have to hold my breath every time this Danny DeVito as The Penguin looking pile of filth walks past me.

Edited by DevilsTrifecta

Learn to finish a ####### sentence. You spoke for 5 minutes and nobody in the room has a clue what you tried to say. How the hell did you make it to a management position?

Dear Boss,

Please, Lord please, refrain from using the term "Eating an elephant" ever again. I know you think it sounds cool and you probably read it in some business book but please stop. You sound stupid.

Your BFF.

Dear anyone who calls a meeting,

I'm sure that we have covered this already but if I hear these buzzwords one more time in a meeting, I'm gonna go insane! :wall:

Empowerment

Leverage

Paradigm

Synergy

And my all time favorite: data mining :thumbup:

I try to pay attention (sometimes) but as soon as you spew out these words (and today you used all of them) all I can think of is that you are an idiot

Oh wait, I remembered one more : reverse mentoring :loco:

OK, I'm insane now..........

Dear appellate court judge,

The continuing education seminar that you and some judges in your circuit just gave was great. No really, it was nice that y'all made it somewhat lively.

However, the supreme court justice hosting the event probably would not appreciate your use of her sink as a urinal. Yes, there is only one bathroom near the pool house for us to use, but could you not have waited and used the actual toilet provided?

Imagine my surprise when I opened the door, with a line of folks behind me patiently waiting their turn who had their gaze affixed upon the bathroom door, and found you, with Krul the Warrior King uncaged, urinating in the sink. You do know that most civilized folks were supposed to wash their hands in that after using the restroom, right? Not too sure that was happening after your bold display. I am so glad that I work for one of your cojudges and not you, but it was difficult to hide the circuit logo emblazoned on my shirt for the rest of the day.

Thanks, this much: (----------------------------------------------------------------------------)

L5U

Edited by L5UT1ger

All of you that work in offices make me very glad to be a public educator. No offense, I just could not handle the corporate world politics.

Dear appellate court judge,The continuing education seminar that you and some judges in your circuit just gave was great. No really, it was nice that y'all made it somewhat lively.However, the supreme court justice hosting the event probably would not appreciate your use of her sink as a urinal. Yes, there is only one bathroom near the pool house for us to use, but could you not have waited and used the actual toilet provided?Imagine my surprise when I opened the door, with a line of folks behind me patiently waiting their turn who had their gaze affixed upon the bathroom door, and found you, with Krul the Warrior King uncaged, urinating in the sink. You do know that most civilized folks were supposed to wash their hands in that after using the restroom, right? Not too sure that was happening after your bold display. I am so glad that I work for one of your cojudges and not you, but it was difficult to hide the circuit logo emblazoned on my shirt for the rest of the day.Thanks, this much: (----------------------------------------------------------------------------)L5U

:lmao:

Dear cube neighbor,

I tolerate your normal daily stories about how your kids stubbed their toe or ate a crayon. Even though you are talking to the back of my head, and I can't make it more obvious that I don't care without resorting to physical or verbal abuse, it apparently helps you to get through the day. I know it'll stop after a few minutes and I can get some work done.

But if you forget to take your chemical imbalance meds in the morning, please do not come in to work. You have not shut up for 4 straight hours and probably don't realize it.

P.S. A pair of earplugs specifically tuned to filter out only your voice would be a great Xmas preset for me.

Dear squirrelly looking lawyer;

You've had the consent order on your desk gathering dust for eight months. We've had meetings with the affected parties and suggested changes, none of which you ever added to the order nor memorialized in an email despite several requests. Now, as a special Christmas present from your swirly haired addled brain, you inform us that Executive wants this out by the 18th and could we please make sure that all of the changes from the meetings and internal discussions are incorporated. Uh huh.

Up yours.

I realize that you spent much of the fall gathering nuts and secreting them away for the cold winter ahead and trying to steal food from bird feeders, but a failure to act on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Hoping to see your tail on a redneck's keychain,

Bakes.

p.s. I suggest that you fire Tom Carvel as your hair stylist. He's doing you no favors.

Edited by bakes

Hey lazy-### D-bag,

TAKE YOUR ####IN PHONE OFF OF SPEAKER!

sincerely,

everyone

A note to my fellow bus rider:Please bathe regularly. Otherwise drive yourself.:cry:

You crawled through 400 yards of raw sewage and that bothers you? Geez guy. :lol:

Dear VP who is in the office next to me:

I know you're my boss' boss' boss, and I know it's "Friends and Family" day here, but some of us have calls we need to take, and it's VERY difficult to talk with your 4 kids screaming "ya" and running up and down the hall. Keep it up and my winter break is starting early because I'd rather just work at home.

Today's New Years version in Chinese (all were sent using Reply To All):

First Email in Chinese

Reply in Chinese

So?

Reply in Chinese

Please, stop replying to all. Our inboxes are full enough as it is. Let’s start the new year without this sort of thing

Stop spaming please

FREE TIBET! --> :jawdrop::lmao:

Don’t reply to all plz !!!!!! we don’t understand !!!!

Reply in Chinese

Please do not include mail/reply to all. I do not understand Chinese, Japanese or what this language is

éáý+ěžáýžč askjhf éíšě+ý kjhijuhasd!!!!!!

Hi. Can you please stop this SPAM!

Stop spamming plsssssssss.

Please stop the SPAM!

Please STOP or I will report this to HR

We do not understand your language.

Kindly contact ______who started this SPAM….

Do you all know you are SPAMMING yourself by replying to all recipients on this email? If we can just ask the originator to send one a final email to say they want to withdraw this email and you can all calm down, I am sure this was not intended.

Hi everyone. I am VP for_______. Will the owner of this email fix the distribution immediately and will EVERYONE else STOP USING REPLY ALL.

Plan: When receiving e-mail not intended for you please handle the situation according the next few points. 1: notify the original mailer directly as a reply, (DO NOT USE REPLY TO ALL!) 2: When a chain of mails starts please refrain from sending mails like “STOP SPAM” these mails have a negative effect on the goal you want to achieve. If we all follow these small rules the chains will stop much quicker and save a lot of frustration on behalf of a lot of people. Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day.

Email with only a graphic of giant stop sign --> :lmao:

Dear appellate court judge,The continuing education seminar that you and some judges in your circuit just gave was great. No really, it was nice that y'all made it somewhat lively.However, the supreme court justice hosting the event probably would not appreciate your use of her sink as a urinal. Yes, there is only one bathroom near the pool house for us to use, but could you not have waited and used the actual toilet provided?Imagine my surprise when I opened the door, with a line of folks behind me patiently waiting their turn who had their gaze affixed upon the bathroom door, and found you, with Krul the Warrior King uncaged, urinating in the sink. You do know that most civilized folks were supposed to wash their hands in that after using the restroom, right? Not too sure that was happening after your bold display. I am so glad that I work for one of your cojudges and not you, but it was difficult to hide the circuit logo emblazoned on my shirt for the rest of the day.Thanks, this much: (----------------------------------------------------------------------------)L5U

Was this event held at Lambeau Field?

Email with only a graphic of giant stop sign --> :thumbup:

:yes:

Hi coworker from another office, nice to have you here.

Previously there was only 1 person at our office that spoke Russian. But now that you are here I get to hear you two talk in Russian all day long, what a beautiful language.

Please let me know when you are visiting next so that I can remember to bring my headphones into the office.

Hi coworker from another office, nice to have you here.Previously there was only 1 person at our office that spoke Russian. But now that you are here I get to hear you two talk in Russian all day long, what a beautiful language.Please let me know when you are visiting next so that I can remember to bring my headphones into the office.

Получите над им вас панк янкиРаскол

Dear Coach Dick,

Your player had five fouls. I know you think it was my mistake and all but I'm the official book so that means you can kiss my ###. And the other book guy had the same thing, too. So you can suck it. And making a big scene in front of the whole crowd makes you look like an ###.

And your players hate you. I know cuz they tell me all the time.

And sorry for calling you a #### to your players. Not very professional on my part. But you should know they call you worse.

There's a reason no one gets along with you at this school. And there's a reason you bounce from job to job every 2-3 years. You're a ####.

Learn to relax a little.

#### off,

Pick

*Electricity goes out at work

*Everybody is in cafeteria waiting for an update

*A department manager says the following

"So does this mean we don't have water either?"

*I immediately get up from table and walk away

*Electricity goes out at work*Everybody is in cafeteria waiting for an update*A department manager says the following"So does this mean we don't have water either?"*I immediately get up from table and walk away

If your workplace ran on well water, it wouldn't be that bad of a question.

I want to be left alone when I eat. I would think you could figure that out considering I have told you 1000 times. Dont talk to me, dont sit down next to me, dont even look at me.

No, I don't want to move into a room closer to the special ed department. I love having some space between me and you batass crazy #####es in special ed. That's why I made the move (I was trying to spare feelings when I said I made the move because I wanted a bigger room with no windows). No I don't care if it has a projector already installed in the ceiling and it's own little office off of the classroom. I don't care if it has a hot tub and a private chef. I'll teach in a cardboard box if it means I get an increased buffer zone between me and the menopause crew. Get a clue.