What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A note to my coworker ... (1 Viewer)

Hey idiot, before spreading fear throughout the office and saying the patient at Mt Sinai has Ebola, do some due diligence first.

blogspot.iamnewsworldreport.247365.mybreakingnews.com might not be the most credible place to catch up on current events. Think twice before sending an email titled "Ebola case confirmed in NYC"to 1,000 people in the company...

Dear co-worker,

I really don't like you. I don't care that your two 20 something year olds have had three kids between them and that you are helping to support them because neither daughter has a decent job or a college degree. Maybe if you set a better example when they were teenagers and didn't sleep around with married men and act like a slut, then they would have turned out better. Doing their homework for them didn't help them in the long run. Don't tell me (a mom of two) that your money is going to the "little ones" and expect me to feel sympathy.

Dear co-worker,

I really don't like you. I don't care that your two 20 something year olds have had three kids between them and that you are helping to support them because neither daughter has a decent job or a college degree. Maybe if you set a better example when they were teenagers and didn't sleep around with married men and act like a slut, then they would have turned out better. Doing their homework for them didn't help them in the long run. Don't tell me (a mom of two) that your money is going to the "little ones" and expect me to feel sympathy.
Please elaborate about the slut.

TIA.

Dear co-worker,

TIA.
Hangs out in Irish bars and takes vacation offers, etc.

Dear co-worker,

TIA.
Moved herself and one of her daughters to CA from back east after her divorce (husband cheated on her) to follow an old boyfriend who was married at the time. She stayed in a relationship with that guy but has told me (when she was drunk, which happens frequently) she has one night stands with married men she meets at bars. Has tried to justify sleeping with married men by saying they don't get it at home but ironically her ex is a cheating *******.

You would not hit, resembles Tom Petty with sunglasses on, all her tanning has made her skin look like leather. In her 50s.

Dear co-worker,

TIA.
Angie?

Dear co-worker,

TIA.
Moved herself and one of her daughters to CA from back east after her divorce (husband cheated on her) to follow an old boyfriend who was married at the time. She stayed in a relationship with that guy but has told me (when she was drunk, which happens frequently) she has one night stands with married men she meets at bars. Has tried to justify sleeping with married men by saying they don't get it at home but ironically her ex is a cheating *******.

You would not hit, resembles Tom Petty with sunglasses on, all her tanning has made her skin look like leather. In her 50s.
I'd like to hear more about these sunglasses ;)

Dear co-worker,

TIA.
Angie?
Probably.

Dear co-worker,

TIA.

A bag would be more beneficial if you saw her.

Did I mention that I really don't like her?

Dear co-worker,

TIA.

Sounds hot.

Dear co-worker,

TIA.

Sounds hot.
Just wrap it first. You never know what you're gonna catch.

Dear co-worker,

TIA.

Sounds hot.
Just wrap it first. You never know what you're gonna catch.
I've got a streak going right now as the lord of my manor... After this, it is now in jeopardy :kicksrock:

Dear co-worker,

TIA.

I like the way she thinks.

The work restroom is the best place to trim your pubes? Really, dude? And, why'd you leave them there without a quick wipe down with TP and a flush?

And, Barefoot in the Bathroom Guy: WTF?

Where do you work?
I should probably start a thread about my charmed life at work. I seriously think I stumbled into the luckiest job of my life.

I work for a Litigation Support vendor where we host a review platform for large document reviews. Not a whole lot of face-to-face communication so rules are pretty lax.

But some of the things I've seen are just baffling. Usually, I'm the weird one. Not so much here.

It's real. I came within inches of sitting in them due to an emergency. Looked down at the floor with my rear hovering over the pile of short hairs on the seat and floor. Immediate stop and inspected the premises. Then moved over to the other stall.

Barefoot in the Bathroom Guy was last week. Don't know who it was but I think it was a sales guy that was in town.

It's real. I came within inches of sitting in them due to an emergency. Looked down at the floor with my rear hovering over the pile of short hairs on the seat and floor. Immediate stop and inspected the premises. Then moved over to the other stall.

Barefoot in the Bathroom Guy was last week. Don't know who it was but I think it was a sales guy that was in town.
You didn't have to be that graphic. :X :X :X

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the managers in my office came to me awile back saying the water cooler lease on our floor was almost up, wanted to know if we should renew. I took a look at it and calculated it be a little cheaper to buy a unit from Sam's Club & just double the standing Poland Spring delivery we had for the floor below (we added a second floor about 18 months ago). They came and unhooked the old unit which was fed by the kitchen water line, and a couple guys setup the new water cooler. The new unit is one that uses 5 gallon jugs, exactly like the unit on the floor below us.

Half hour later the CEO walks by: "Water's not very cold in the new cooker." Yeah? They just hooked it up. A little while later our Controller sticks her head in the door: "Hot water's not working in the new cooler." Huh. Let me see what they did with the manual. I find it in the box. Aha! Couple switches in the back under the flange. Which gets me thinking...and I wander down to the other floor. "Hey, we just got that same water cooler for our floor. How's that thing been working out - is the water cold?" Not really...we usually drink ice water. "I see. How's the hot water? Can you make tea with?" Nope, doesn't work. Have to throw it in the microwave.

MEMO TO 6th FLOOR: Great news! The water cooler now has ice cold water, and in addition, you can now use the hot water for tea.

18 months. WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the managers in my office came to me awile back saying the water cooler lease on our floor was almost up, wanted to know if we should renew. I took a look at it and calculated it be a little cheaper to buy a unit from Sam's Club & just double the standing Poland Spring delivery we had for the floor below (we added a second floor about 18 months ago). They came and unhooked the old unit which was fed by the kitchen water line, and a couple guys setup the new water cooler. The new unit is one that uses 5 gallon jugs, exactly like the unit on the floor below us.

Half hour later the CEO walks by: "Water's not very cold in the new cooker." Yeah? They just hooked it up. A little while later our Controller sticks her head in the door: "Hot water's not working in the new cooler." Huh. Let me see what they did with the manual. I find it in the box. Aha! Couple switches in the back under the flange. Which gets me thinking...and I wander down to the other floor. "Hey, we just got that same water cooler for our floor. How's that thing been working out - is the water cold?" Not really...we usually drink ice water. "I see. How's the hot water? Can you make tea with?" Nope, doesn't work. Have to throw it in the microwave.

MEMO TO 6th FLOOR: Great news! The water cooler now has ice cold water, and in addition, you can now use the hot water for tea.

18 months. WTF?
Upper management man. Whada do? Amiright?

Dear academic administrator,

The word you're looking for is "borderline," not "boarder-line." I know this wasn't a typo because you did it twice in the same email.

Cordially,

IK

Dear Coworker,

You do not have to talk louder just because you are on speakerphone. The volume of your voice should be exactly the same as when you are not on speakerphone.

I've turned into headphone / music guy because of you. Thanks for that. :mellow:

Joe T.

Sitting on a conference call about workers comp coverage for seamen. Trying really hard not to laugh. I am a child

Dear Coworker,

You do not have to talk louder just because you are on speakerphone. The volume of your voice should be exactly the same as when you are not on speakerphone.

I've turned into headphone / music guy because of you. Thanks for that. :mellow:

Joe T.
I'll see your loud talker on speakerphone and raise you a 'constantly talks to himself and when not talking to himself only whistles Beethoven's 9th symphony'

FML

Dear Coworker,

Joe T.
I'll see your loud talker on speakerphone and raise you a 'constantly talks to himself and when not talking to himself only whistles Beethoven's 9th symphony'

FML
And I'll raise YOU cronic belcher. Nonstop, 24x7 with the full stomach grumble, followed by a nauseating belch and topped off by a "blowing" exhale. :X

Dear mystery coworker. Is it possible for you to not leave your pubes on the top of the urinal. I can blow them off, but still, its nasty.

I know for a fact that there are no 7'8" employees here where your junk would be near the top of the urinal and its auto-flush, so there's no need for your hands to be there.

Dear mystery coworker. Is it possible for you to not leave your pubes on the top of the urinal. I can blow them off, but still, its nasty.

I know for a fact that there are no 7'8" employees here where your junk would be near the top of the urinal and its auto-flush, so there's no need for your hands to be there.
Unpack this?

Users who are viewing this thread