What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Future Wheelhouse Thread Topics Thread - Part II (2 Viewers)

1. Name 5 things that are closest to your elbow.

2. When was the last time you sneezed?

3. Have you ever wanted to fly?

4. Whats your favorite toping on a saltine?

5. Is your front door made of wood?

5. What time is it . . . . right . . . now? How about . . . .now!

How do you lace up a pair of new shoes?

Which year of the month would you be?

What color are your dishes?

Do you part your hair?

How many wipes before you get up?

Is it raining where you are right now?

My Umbrella hates me, why?

When did you last cut your toenails?

How many cousins have you got?

Nearest big city to you starting with a V?

Famous Anquan's?

What kind of deodorant do you use?

What size bed do you have?

Do you like jokes?

Direct deposit: yes or no?

How often do you vacuum?

When is the last time you bought a new piece of furniture?

Do you call your in laws Mom and Dad or do you call them by their names?

[spinoff] What do/did you call your Grandparents?

What fruits do you eat? Why?

What's your favorite day of the week?

What is your favorite magazine about lizards?

Which makes you more thirsty fish or beans?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you switch fork-hands when cutting food?

Are two spoonfuls of 1% milk in your coffee the same as one of 2%?

Do you lick your envelopes side-to-side or several up-and-downs?

Name my mole.

What vegetables do you only eat in salad?

Favorite color Post-it?

How do you say "either"... "I-thur" or "E-thur"?

Who was your second-favorite Ghostbuster?

How many threads can one person have on page 1?

Help me buy a lawnmower.

Can you get to third base without passing second base?

Turn on HBO right now! (OJ Simpson in old movies).

I think my cat is psychic.

Do you switch fork-hands when cutting food?

Are two spoonfuls of 1% milk in your coffee the same as one of 2%?

Do you lick your envelopes side-to-side or several up-and-downs?

Name my mole.

What vegetables do you only eat in salad?

Favorite color Post-it?

How do you say "either"... "I-thur" or "E-thur"?

Who was your second-favorite Ghostbuster?

How many threads can one person have on page 1?

Help me buy a lawnmower.

Can you get to third base without passing second base?

Turn on HBO right now! (OJ Simpson in old movies).

I think my cat is psychic.
:thumbup:

PB&J: Peanut butter on the top or bottom?

It's 11AM, do I still say "Good morning"?

[spinoff] What time can I say "Good evening"?

My therapist says I'm anal (but my proctologist says I'm mental)

Are old Sports Illustrateds worth $$?

Favorite TV landlord

Best movie with at least 1 but not more than 5 horses in it.

1987 Washington Redskins trivia

What's the biggest pebble you ever found under your sneakers?

G-R-A-Y or G-R-E-Y?

PB&J: Peanut butter on the top or bottom?

It's 11AM, do I still say "Good morning"?

[spinoff] What time can I say "Good evening"?

My therapist says I'm anal (but my proctologist says I'm mental)

Are old Sports Illustrateds worth $$?

Favorite TV landlord

Best movie with at least 1 but not more than 5 horses in it.

1987 Washington Redskins trivia

What's the biggest pebble you ever found under your sneakers?

G-R-A-Y or G-R-E-Y?
:wall:

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: videoguy505, piratemike, Gatorman, Wheelhouse

:lmao:

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: videoguy505, Gatorman

Tease. :wall:

Anyway...

Best car alarm noise--chirp-chirp or honk-honk?

Just learned a new game, lets play (they call it Werewolf)

Subway bread selection

Guy running for mayor--first name is Kyle.

Can you only name dogs "Spot" (just got a new cat with spots)

In this thread we swap avatars with the poster below you

In this thread we make sig lines from the post above you

***OFFICIAL*** Magnum, PI re-runs thread

Hypothetical NBA trades with WNBA teams in same city (Lisa Leslie on the Clippers?)

Friend's mom died (but I still have some "your mamma" jokes I want to use)

Can this ever happen? (sneeze and fart at the same time?)

Do you still remember your locker combination from high school? (37-14-21)

Best solo musician named Pete? (but not Peter)

Best Iced Tea recipie? (from mix or boil real tea and chill it?)

Fullback Fro said:
1. Name 5 things that are closest to your elbow.5. Is your front door made of wood?
ntz08 said:
Which year of the month would you be?
Wild Young Billy said:
Which makes you more thirsty fish or beans?
videoguy505 said:
Favorite color Post-it?Who was your second-favorite Ghostbuster?
videoguy505 said:
Favorite TV landlordBest movie with at least 1 but not more than 5 horses in it.What's the biggest pebble you ever found under your sneakers?
:lmao:

Fullback Fro said:
1. Name 5 things that are closest to your elbow.2. When was the last time you sneezed?3. Have you ever wanted to fly?4. Whats your favorite toping on a saltine?5. Is your front door made of wood?5. What time is it . . . . right . . . now? How about . . . .now!
These are quite funny FF, but I guess I am in the dark. I don't open threads with titles that seem not all that interesting. I know Wheelhouse has some really kickin threads over in the Shark Pool and I have seen him do very well in several redraft leagues I have been a part of with him.But I also have seen these types of threads here...and yes when I lurk over in the cage to also view my own tribute threads...what does this solve? Are you buds with Wheel anyways or are you actually trying to shame the guy? I think he's a pretty nice guy in general and even those these thread topics are pretty GD funny I think if he wants to post them then he should.Maybe he feels the same away about all the stupid poilitcs, should we be at war, is this chick hot, do you post sitting nekkid, maybe he just doesn't like those threads. It is the FFA, no? Are there rules about topics you can post? You can't make fun of dead people, can't post nekkid women, can't call people names, probably can't call people out...I tried to get a response from Peyton Marino and not only did he dodge the question but the mods took down my thread. So what is the problem exactly?

Fullback Fro said:
1. Name 5 things that are closest to your elbow.2. When was the last time you sneezed?3. Have you ever wanted to fly?4. Whats your favorite toping on a saltine?5. Is your front door made of wood?5. What time is it . . . . right . . . now? How about . . . .now!
These are quite funny FF, but I guess I am in the dark. I don't open threads with titles that seem not all that interesting. I know Wheelhouse has some really kickin threads over in the Shark Pool and I have seen him do very well in several redraft leagues I have been a part of with him.But I also have seen these types of threads here...and yes when I lurk over in the cage to also view my own tribute threads...what does this solve? Are you buds with Wheel anyways or are you actually trying to shame the guy? I think he's a pretty nice guy in general and even those these thread topics are pretty GD funny I think if he wants to post them then he should.Maybe he feels the same away about all the stupid poilitcs, should we be at war, is this chick hot, do you post sitting nekkid, maybe he just doesn't like those threads. It is the FFA, no? Are there rules about topics you can post? You can't make fun of dead people, can't post nekkid women, can't call people names, probably can't call people out...I tried to get a response from Peyton Marino and not only did he dodge the question but the mods took down my thread. So what is the problem exactly?
Buzzkill."Best Dream Sequence in a TV movie?"

Marmalade, Jam, or Jelly?

Favorite pair of socks

Ever have toenail fungus?

Favorite Princess Bride giant drunkard

Do you own long underwear?

Fullback Fro said:

Forearm, bicep, tricep, chair, bed.

I don't recall

Every day

Cheese.

I don't have a front door :lmao:

2:03am....2:03am...

Fullback Fro said:
Wheelhouse is good people. No one is trying to "shame him". He just comes up with whacky off-the-wall thread topics sometimes, and some people find them funny. It's his shtick. This is a parody thread. Get over yourself.

Fullback Fro said:
Wheelhouse is good people. No one is trying to "shame him". He just comes up with whacky off-the-wall thread topics sometimes, and some people find them funny. It's his shtick. This is a parody thread. Get over yourself.
Yes, this is an homage to wheels. No hatefulness here, Keith.

What's your favorite corporate tax code: Section 351 or Section 1202?

Do you eat a french fry all at once, or bite it in half?

Fullback Fro said:

These are quite funny FF, but I guess I am in the dark. I don't open threads with titles that seem not all that interesting. I know Wheelhouse has some really kickin threads over in the Shark Pool and I have seen him do very well in several redraft leagues I have been a part of with him.But I also have seen these types of threads here...and yes when I lurk over in the cage to also view my own tribute threads...what does this solve? Are you buds with Wheel anyways or are you actually trying to shame the guy? I think he's a pretty nice guy in general and even those these thread topics are pretty GD funny I think if he wants to post them then he should.

Maybe he feels the same away about all the stupid poilitcs, should we be at war, is this chick hot, do you post sitting nekkid, maybe he just doesn't like those threads. It is the FFA, no? Are there rules about topics you can post? You can't make fun of dead people, can't post nekkid women, can't call people names, probably can't call people out...I tried to get a response from Peyton Marino and not only did he dodge the question but the mods took down my thread.

So what is the problem exactly?
How is him doing well in redraft fantasy football leagues relevant to anything? At what point are you going to decide to start making sense?

Fullback Fro said:

These are quite funny FF, but I guess I am in the dark. I don't open threads with titles that seem not all that interesting. I know Wheelhouse has some really kickin threads over in the Shark Pool and I have seen him do very well in several redraft leagues I have been a part of with him.But I also have seen these types of threads here...and yes when I lurk over in the cage to also view my own tribute threads...what does this solve? Are you buds with Wheel anyways or are you actually trying to shame the guy? I think he's a pretty nice guy in general and even those these thread topics are pretty GD funny I think if he wants to post them then he should.

Maybe he feels the same away about all the stupid poilitcs, should we be at war, is this chick hot, do you post sitting nekkid, maybe he just doesn't like those threads. It is the FFA, no? Are there rules about topics you can post? You can't make fun of dead people, can't post nekkid women, can't call people names, probably can't call people out...I tried to get a response from Peyton Marino and not only did he dodge the question but the mods took down my thread.

So what is the problem exactly?
How is him doing well in redraft fantasy football leagues relevant to anything? At what point are you going to decide to start making sense?
Somewhere Wheelhouse is sighing in relief as the focus shifts to MoP. :thumbup:

Do you dial your phone with your finger or your thumb?

How many slats are on your venetian blinds?

Who had the best sideburns of all the former presidents?

Which is your favorite direction, south or east?

Do you sit in the middle or the side of your couch?

How do you organize your silverware in the basket in the dishwasher?

Well this is just :thumbup: Glad I can bring some comedy to the site, even if it's indirect.
Unlike those guys, - Nothing makes me happier than to wake up in the morning and see this post. Hopefully you'll have time to keep 'em coming all year -- always great stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread