What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Future Wheelhouse Thread Topics Thread - Part II (4 Viewers)

1. Name 5 things that are closest to your elbow.

2. When was the last time you sneezed?

3. Have you ever wanted to fly?

4. Whats your favorite toping on a saltine?

5. Is your front door made of wood?

5. What time is it . . . . right . . . now? How about . . . .now!
These are quite funny FF, but I guess I am in the dark. I don't open threads with titles that seem not all that interesting. I know Wheelhouse has some really kickin threads over in the Shark Pool and I have seen him do very well in several redraft leagues I have been a part of with him.But I also have seen these types of threads here...and yes when I lurk over in the cage to also view my own tribute threads...what does this solve? Are you buds with Wheel anyways or are you actually trying to shame the guy? I think he's a pretty nice guy in general and even those these thread topics are pretty GD funny I think if he wants to post them then he should.

Maybe he feels the same away about all the stupid poilitcs, should we be at war, is this chick hot, do you post sitting nekkid, maybe he just doesn't like those threads. It is the FFA, no? Are there rules about topics you can post? You can't make fun of dead people, can't post nekkid women, can't call people names, probably can't call people out...I tried to get a response from Peyton Marino and not only did he dodge the question but the mods took down my thread.

So what is the problem exactly?
How is him doing well in redraft fantasy football leagues relevant to anything? At what point are you going to decide to start making sense?
My way of saying he's good people.AND AND AND this is a GD Football site. I know you and many others feel it's the tree house free for all 1st but it isn't. There is nothing but football that is produced on a football site. It is Footballguys, right? You all are lucky Joe even gives you this little pool to come into everyday and prop yourselves up.

What's the point, you all don't care anyways. SN, I've seen you produce some good threads over in the Sharkpool, but a lot of the people in this forum are here simply to poke fun at as many as they can without getting kicked out day in and day out.

It got so bad that Scotty had to go start a new forum for all the degenerates that can't keep a level head over here. I know Wheel, I like the guy, and I don't like to see him ganged up on. If it's all in fun, great, but most of the posts are not in fun, they are meant to shame him and I think that's sad.

And I don't care if the shift comes down on me, it matters little. There is a small group of people on this board that no matter what one writes, conveys, spells out, simply will never get them to agree with anything so its pointless.

Stanadard MOP put downs: "When do you ever make sense"..."Worst post ever"...seriously I don't need to get over myself, the renegade cage clique that bullys anyone in here that doesn't agree with their frathouse logic needs to get over themselves. I don't think the thread was started in good fun since Wheel has been badmouthed on other forums. It bothers some of you when you get called on it, and just like a little kid with his hand in the cookie jar you start to whine and cry and kick and scream to lash back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey MoP,

I appreciate the comments. :cry: I do come up with some weird thread topics and some of you call that shtick, but it's honestly just me being me. I'm the same guy in person - but maybe not to the extreme extent. I try to be the same person on here as I am in reality. What you see, is what you get. That's me.

Hey MoP,I appreciate the comments. :X I do come up with some weird thread topics and some of you call that shtick, but it's honestly just me being me. I'm the same guy in person - but maybe not to the extreme extent. I try to be the same person on here as I am in reality. What you see, is what you get. That's me.
:X Good for you. :)

What is your favorite recipe to make ice?

French Fries, Onion Rings or Tater Tots?

What food would you still eat if you dropped it on the ground first?

Are you right or left footed?

How often do you clip your toenails?

Do you still have your tonsils?

I just farted, how about you?

These are quite funny FF, but I guess I am in the dark. I don't open threads with titles that seem not all that interesting. I know Wheelhouse has some really kickin threads over in the Shark Pool and I have seen him do very well in several redraft leagues I have been a part of with him.But I also have seen these types of threads here...and yes when I lurk over in the cage to also view my own tribute threads...what does this solve? Are you buds with Wheel anyways or are you actually trying to shame the guy? I think he's a pretty nice guy in general and even those these thread topics are pretty GD funny I think if he wants to post them then he should.

Maybe he feels the same away about all the stupid poilitcs, should we be at war, is this chick hot, do you post sitting nekkid, maybe he just doesn't like those threads. It is the FFA, no? Are there rules about topics you can post? You can't make fun of dead people, can't post nekkid women, can't call people names, probably can't call people out...I tried to get a response from Peyton Marino and not only did he dodge the question but the mods took down my thread.

How is him doing well in redraft fantasy football leagues relevant to anything? At what point are you going to decide to start making sense?
My way of saying he's good people.AND AND AND this is a GD Football site. I know you and many others feel it's the tree house free for all 1st but it isn't. There is nothing but football that is produced on a football site. It is Footballguys, right? You all are lucky Joe even gives you this little pool to come into everyday and prop yourselves up.

What's the point, you all don't care anyways. SN, I've seen you produce some good threads over in the Sharkpool, but a lot of the people in this forum are here simply to poke fun at as many as they can without getting kicked out day in and day out.

It got so bad that Scotty had to go start a new forum for all the degenerates that can't keep a level head over here. I know Wheel, I like the guy, and I don't like to see him ganged up on. If it's all in fun, great, but most of the posts are not in fun, they are meant to shame him and I think that's sad.

And I don't care if the shift comes down on me, it matters little. There is a small group of people on this board that no matter what one writes, conveys, spells out, simply will never get them to agree with anything so its pointless.

Stanadard MOP put downs: "When do you ever make sense"..."Worst post ever"...seriously I don't need to get over myself, the renegade cage clique that bullys anyone in here that doesn't agree with their frathouse logic needs to get over themselves. I don't think the thread was started in good fun since Wheel has been badmouthed on other forums. It bothers some of you when you get called on it, and just like a little kid with his hand in the cookie jar you start to whine and cry and kick and scream to lash back.
He was "badmouthed" in the same way he was "badmouthed" here. We make fun of the random topics. NONE of "us" have anything against the guy. He's a good guy, and we know that.And quit bringing up that site. You're obsessed with it. No, we don't like you. Get over it.

He was "badmouthed" in the same way he was "badmouthed" here. We make fun of the random topics. NONE of "us" have anything against the guy. He's a good guy, and we know that.And quit bringing up that site. You're obsessed with it. No, we don't like you. Get over it.
OOhh Hoohhh, make sure you run over and get a pat on the head from Otis now. "Good boy...good boy"

And quit bringing up that site. You're obsessed with it. No, we don't like you. Get over it.
:D
And with a memeber number of 26,000+ you obviously are under a new alias...otherwise you wouldn't know what we are talking about...which means you only further my points. God bless and thank you very much.

OOhh Hoohhh, make sure you run over and get a pat on the head from Otis now. "Good boy...good boy"
That was just idiotic, and not even close to funny.Sorry, guy.

Please stay on topic!! :D

"Webster's or Funk & Wagnalls," [subtitle: "and why?"]

"Anyone have a special skill involving their pinky toe?"

Another brilliant comback..."Not even close to funny"..."Worst post ever"...tired and played out Keys. Under redundant in the ditctionary it keeps saying see redundant.
I was just hoping you'd get it someday. :confused:I wasn't trying to make a "comback". I passed the fourth grade.
Your fresh out of college and had a good time slamming me on another board and you were even called on it by Shick!...please dude just stop it and get over yourself. I sent you a PM last fall about it and tried to bury the hatchett but you couldn't stand being treated like an adult...so now I have to watch you write these juvenile posts. Have a great off season...(ignore)

I like MoP
No you don't. But you have to maintain like your a good old ole boy for FBG...why do you have all that stuff in your sig, you don't really believe it.
:confused: I don't have a problem with you or anyone else.
But you have to go post over at another forum that denegrates this place up and down both sides...please Aaron, the word hypocrisy comes to mind rather quickly.
jealous much?
Your connecting disdain for jealousy? I love how you just insert words and feelings on a whim...

Another brilliant comback..."Not even close to funny"..."Worst post ever"...tired and played out Keys. Under redundant in the ditctionary it keeps saying see redundant.
I was just hoping you'd get it someday. :confused:I wasn't trying to make a "comback". I passed the fourth grade.
Your fresh out of college and had a good time slamming me on another board and you were even called on it by Shick!...please dude just stop it and get over yourself. I sent you a PM last fall about it and tried to bury the hatchett but you couldn't stand being treated like an adult...so now I have to watch you write these juvenile posts. Have a great off season...(ignore)
:thumbup:

with an attitude like this, you will never make FBG staff...

I was laughing my bells off and then this pissing match starts? WTF?

Oh, and Wheel...way to take the ballbusting like a champ. :thumbup:

I like MoP
No you don't. But you have to maintain like your a good old ole boy for FBG...why do you have all that stuff in your sig, you don't really believe it.
:thumbup: I don't have a problem with you or anyone else.
But you have to go post over at another forum that denegrates this place up and down both sides...please Aaron, the word hypocrisy comes to mind rather quickly.
I didn't realize the internet was such a serious place.Anyway, those same people who "denegrate this place up and down" wouldn't stick around here if they really hated it as much as you think they do. Most people who spend any significant amount of time in the FFA or anywhere else on the internet are just looking for an interesting and entertaining way to kill some time. This is a good community and for the most part, everybody here does get along pretty well.Not sure exactly what you're trying to say exactly, but if you think I'm some type of hypocrite, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Just like I doubt you'll lose any sleep over what some people here or there think of you.Honestly though, I see much more #####ing about FBG in the shark pool than anywhere else. Nobody can make everybody happy, so no matter what happens there will always be some people upset about something.Either way, like I said, I got no beef with you or anyone else.

I was just hoping you'd get it someday. :thumbup:I wasn't trying to make a "comback". I passed the fourth grade.
with an attitude like this, you will never make FBG staff...
I know Phrozen, I know...

Hey MoP,I appreciate the comments. :thumbup: I do come up with some weird thread topics and some of you call that shtick, but it's honestly just me being me. I'm the same guy in person - but maybe not to the extreme extent. I try to be the same person on here as I am in reality. What you see, is what you get. That's me.
:wall: Big fan here. Seriously.

:thumbup: Seriously dude, might be time to step away from the computer.

I like MoP
:thumbup: Who does this guy think he is?YOU'RE NOT ON STAFF FOR A REASON.
Aaron is a paid staff of FBG...I pay that salary when I load up $30 a year or whatever...why should I not expect that people who are actually paid by JB would not partake in a sight that was developed by people thrown out from this forum and also was set up to thrash this site, certain individuals in this site as well as the ownership. Do you not see the hypocrisy of that situation O Holy One...give me a break.

I can't get enough of the iMartyr shtick.

Do MoP and Mr. Pack have some type of system to determine who gets to use it on what day?

I like MoP
:IBTL: Who does this guy think he is?YOU'RE NOT ON STAFF FOR A REASON.
Aaron is a paid staff of FBG...I pay that salary when I load up $30 a year or whatever...why should I not expect that people who are actually paid by JB would not partake in a sight that was developed by people thrown out from this forum and also was set up to thrash this site as well. Do you not see the hypocrisy of that situation O Holy One...give me a break.
HiHello

Users who are viewing this thread