What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Future Wheelhouse Thread Topics Thread - Part II (3 Viewers)

What's your hat size?

Are you satisfied with your dry cleaning service?

Check out these pictures I took!

Asphalt or concrete: pick one for all roads.

I am sure that there are details that I don't understand, but Wheelhouse and MoP have made nice contributions in the Shark Pool. The gang mentality personal attacks seem childish. Trying to build cred at others expense doesn't seem right.

What's your hat size?Are you satisfied with your dry cleaning service?Check out these pictures I took!Asphalt or concrete: pick one for all roads.
:IBTL: you're a little late with your demeaning retort. We've moved on now, try to catch up. :yes:

Let's see what is on over at the Cage...it's lost a lot of steam since it doesn't seem to be able to stay on all the time...

1. "Ministry of Pain": My tribute thread.

3. "I hate Woz"

4. ITruckasauraus: It's sad if he really retires

5. Underrated FFA "Dorks"...I promise you it isn't the word dorks they are using.

8. Joe B calling LHucks some name...

5 of their top8 threads are related to this board in some way. I rest my case. And Aaron posts over there and is on staff at FBG...doesn't make any sense to me.

What's your hat size?Are you satisfied with your dry cleaning service?Check out these pictures I took!Asphalt or concrete: pick one for all roads.
:moneybag: you're a little late with your demeaning retort. We've moved on now, try to catch up. :IBTL:
I liked the original topic better. Pissing matches are pointless. Future Wheelhouse topics are :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
:moneybag: you're a little late with your demeaning retort. We've moved on now, try to catch up. :IBTL:
I liked the original topic better. Pissing matches are pointless. Future Wheelhouse topics are :goodposting:
Maybe so, but it's really not that funny anymore. I'm not laughing. Well maybe a little, but not really.

5 of their top8 threads are related to this board in some way. I rest my case. And Aaron posts over there and is on staff at FBG...doesn't make any sense to me.
you rest your case? what exactly are you trying to prove here?look, it's a public board, open to anyone. it's far from the only other message board on the internet that people here post on and talk about stuff from FBG. maybe that's one the only one you know about, but there are many. I'm ifriends with quite a few people who post here, there, and all over the place. I work at and for FBG. I can't enjoy myself at other places around the internet? I have to spend all my online time here, in the shark pool?and I'm not the only FBG staff who posts over there. I barely post over there these days anyway, place is pretty boring and I don't know who 75% of the people even are.even though you don't realize it, that board does serve a purpose. the fact that people have a place to post whatever they want helps keep things here a bit cleaner and makes the moderators jobs a little easier.

it's his hat that I really hate.

that, and the fact he sucks at putting together a good running back strategy.

julius jones :goodposting:

By the way, while I'm in my non-bashing mood - Capella, I really like your avatar. No really I'm 100% serious.

Seriously, I do like it.

You don't know what to believe do ya? :D

I do really like it though. If you watch it go through it's whole dance thing, it kinda makes you chuckle.

By the way, while I'm in my non-bashing mood - Capella, I really like your avatar. No really I'm 100% serious. Seriously, I do like it.You don't know what to believe do ya? :D I do really like it though. If you watch it go through it's whole dance thing, it kinda makes you chuckle.
"avatars that you really, really like"

Does Capella's avatar make you chuckle? I does for me LOL!

I like MoP
No you don't. But you have to maintain like your a good old ole boy for FBG...why do you have all that stuff in your sig, you don't really believe it.
:D Who does this guy think he is?YOU'RE NOT ON STAFF FOR A REASON.
Aaron is a paid staff of FBG...I pay that salary when I load up $30 a year or whatever...why should I not expect that people who are actually paid by JB would not partake in a sight that was developed by people thrown out from this forum and also was set up to thrash this site, certain individuals in this site as well as the ownership. Do you not see the hypocrisy of that situation O Holy One...give me a break.
Who cares? Relax and have some fun, and quit trying to be the king of the shark pool.

just kidding wheel, you're a good guy, even if your threads are a bit off-center. :lmao:
Appreciate that Cap. :D I don't come on these boards looking for attention, even though it does seem to find me time to time. I have no enemies here and I'd like to think the vice versa is true as well.

Let's see what is on over at the Cage...it's lost a lot of steam since it doesn't seem to be able to stay on all the time...1. "Ministry of Pain": My tribute thread.3. "I hate Woz"4. ITruckasauraus: It's sad if he really retires5. Underrated FFA "Dorks"...I promise you it isn't the word dorks they are using.8. Joe B calling LHucks some name...5 of their top8 threads are related to this board in some way. I rest my case. And Aaron posts over there and is on staff at FBG...doesn't make any sense to me.
:D Seriously, Are you making this stuff up?

just kidding wheel, you're a good guy, even if your threads are a bit off-center. :lmao:
Appreciate that Cap. :D I don't come on these boards looking for attention, even though it does seem to find me time to time. I have no enemies here and I'd like to think the vice versa is true as well.
I can't imagine you have any enemies. Glad you're taking this like a champ, consider it a tribute.

Appreciate that Cap. :lmao: I don't come on these boards looking for attention, even though it does seem to find me time to time. I have no enemies here and I'd like to think the vice versa is true as well.
I can't imagine you have any enemies. Glad you're taking this like a champ, consider it a tribute.
:D

Let's see what is on over at the Cage...it's lost a lot of steam since it doesn't seem to be able to stay on all the time...1. "Ministry of Pain": My tribute thread.3. "I hate Woz"4. ITruckasauraus: It's sad if he really retires5. Underrated FFA "Dorks"...I promise you it isn't the word dorks they are using.8. Joe B calling LHucks some name...5 of their top8 threads are related to this board in some way. I rest my case. And Aaron posts over there and is on staff at FBG...doesn't make any sense to me.
2. Sea Bass, WTF is up with that guy?

2. Sea Bass, WTF is up with that guy?
Some of the Steeler posters must be over there!

"The official 'let's count in base 7' thread"

"Favorite slow cooker recipes featuring legumes"

"Nursery rhyme round of 32 battle: Old King Cole vs. Little Boy Blue"

"Hot how is the avatar of the poster three member numbers greater than yours?"

"Five reasons to watch 'According to Jim'"

"I just bought a Krups handblender. Now what?"

"Make a sentence out of these words: I bored of lying on this beach am"

"Breakfast for dinner: yea or nay?"

:rolleyes: Seriously, Are you making this stuff up?
Nope...not at all Sea Bass.This thread seems quite lopsided with people who want to say I am taking it too seriously. I'm actually not...I am just asking questions, pointing out the hypocrisy, and like they do time and time again they simply bash whoever asks the question and degrade them as much as they can get away with. I'm not on the side of the fence the rest of the posters were on so they start bashing me. It's comical really.

This thread seems quite lopsided with people who want to say I am taking it too seriously. I'm actually not...I am just asking questions, pointing out the hypocrisy
Is it possible that the reason you're asking questions and pointing out hypocrisy is because you're taking it too seriously?

:rolleyes: Seriously, Are you making this stuff up?
Nope...not at all Sea Bass.This thread seems quite lopsided with people who want to say I am taking it too seriously. I'm actually not...I am just asking questions, pointing out the hypocrisy, and like they do time and time again they simply bash whoever asks the question and degrade them as much as they can get away with. I'm not on the side of the fence the rest of the posters were on so they start bashing me. It's comical really.
hypocrisy?seriously, if joe doesn't care, why do you?

Keys said nobody liked MoP. I said I liked MoP and had no problem with him.

Then, all of a sudden, I'm the bad guy in this thread?

MoP> a simple :rolleyes: would have probably been a bit more appropriate there, no?

Users who are viewing this thread