What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whispers in MLB that Pujols is looking "smaller" (1 Viewer)

LHUCKS

Footballguy
Reported on the Dan Patrick show today by Keith Olbermann who stated he thought Pujols looked decidedly smaller than in previous years...others are whispering the same.

Pujols = Bonds

:popcorn:

In all honesty, steroids has tainted this entire generation of HOF'ers, with the noteable exception of just about one guy...Ken Griffey Jr.

I guess this goes against the proof that HGH use causes permanent growth. Thanks for clearing that up for us that he is normal and ate less hamburgers during the offseason.

In all honesty, steroids has tainted this entire generation of HOF'ers, with the noteable exception of just about one guy...Ken Griffey Jr.
I think there may be a few others that we could dig up.I'd like to think that Biggio is drug free as well.

Reported on the Dan Patrick show today by Keith Olbermann who stated he thought Pujols looked decidedly smaller than in previous years...others are whispering the same.Pujols = Bonds :goodposting:
maybe it was cold out.

I think there may be a few others that we could dig up.I'd like to think that Biggio is drug free as well.
Agreed. I'm sure there are a few others, but not many... and that makes me sad :goodposting:
I think a lot of athletes across the board in many different sports are using something to give them an edge. It sucks, but it is what some sports have evolved into. At the end of the day they need to compete, and if they aren't coming out ahead they are looking for the shortcut to take them to where they want to go.

Reported on the Dan Patrick show today by Keith Olbermann who stated he thought Pujols looked decidedly smaller than in previous years...others are whispering the same.Pujols = Bonds :own3d:
This is blasphemy.[mob of angry cardsfans] Stone him!!!! [/mob of angry cardsfans]

Albert is on the Pudge Rodriguiz diet....cut out all HGH and steroids.
From what I understand though the bone growth is permanent. Seems it would be easy to pick these guys out if they were in fact HGH users. I don't imagine Barry Bond's head will be shrinking anytime soon.Edit - I do believe Pudge was a user though, just not sure what type of steroid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess this goes against the proof that HGH use causes permanent growth. Thanks for clearing that up for us that he is normal and ate less hamburgers during the offseason.
Is HGH the only drug they use these days? I didn't know that.

When he starts pushing 60 years old, the rest of them will be picking out their coffins. Bonds pumpkin head will most likely implode.

Users who are viewing this thread