What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ashley York and Otis (1 Viewer)

Pretty insidious how she gets them hooked in with the long phone conversations. By the time she's avoiding in-person meetups, the guys are fully infatuated and will keep giving her more chances because they believe she's this insanely hot socialite superchick. Probably had 5 or 10 guys on the hook at once, just getting off on the attention. One figures out it's a scam, she hooks another. What a hussy.

For over 10 years with likely hundreds of guys talking on the phone to many of them for an hour at a time and texting them and calling them constantly.  Used some other fake name on Facebook to bait them in.  This was the original person she used pics of.  

https://m.facebook.com/clukeman1

Spend the time reading that blog. Long but well worth it. 
Yup, that’s her. There were actually a few iterations over the years.  At first when I found her on Friendster, apparently the pics were of Sienna Miller (I had no idea who this was at the time). I think @OC Zed is the one who clued me in that that was who the pics were. 

I called her out on it one day and she claimed it was just an internet doppelgänger goof. Ok. Some time later she had pics of another chick, and also emailed me pics at one point. Then at some point it became the chick Claire at this link. All of the different pics looked similar enough that it all COULD have been the same girl, and she never posted many pics, so it was kind of hard to tell. Anyway, the chick at this link is how I most remember her looking. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the days when otis would tell all his buddies he’d had this date with Ashley York and how time after time she would stand him up.  It felt like Charlie Brown and that football 
Ok, well that never happened. Pretty sure I never told anyone when I was going to meet up with this chick. Righetti revisionist shtick history. Of course I reported in afterwards with the story of what happened, because Otis has no shame.  

Here's another PM from the dude who messaged me here in January -- I had forgotten about this, just remembered it when looking at the thread, and saw that I didn't post this one:

She found me in the old yahoo chat rooms, I figured she was just some chick into cybersex, which is great because that's what I was looking for.  But then she starts in with wanting to connect for real and that's where I don't get it. What the #### is the end game?  If you've got a fetish for phone sex, fine - plenty of willing partners out there.  But why take it any further?  I just want to know who she is because deep down I'm afraid it's a guy and let's just say I wouldn't be too happy about that
:lmao:  

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the guy who found me here and PM'd me back in January, this is her cell number (at least as of January): (646) 398-3449

Text sent. 

“Hey Ash!   Long time. It’s [Otis] from the old Friendster days. Came across a cover letter you asked me to proof for you like a decade ago, got me to wondering how you’ve been. What’s the latest??”

First time I've ever seen this thread.  Crazy. 

Otis, you should have reached out to me when this was going on real-time. I would have been able to tell you I'd smoke "her"  out of the internet and we could get some resolution to this mystery.  

Then I wouldn't have found anything useful and I'd have diverted attention away from my failure with jokes about you being in Hoboken chained to the wall as a slave in some 450# dude's sex dungeon. 

How awesome would it be if she already were monitoring this thread and were out ahead of us and started double-agenting my ### here?  Could get ugly. 

How awesome would it be if she already were monitoring this thread and were out ahead of us and started double-agenting my ### here?  Could get ugly
I thought the supposition was it always had been?

No response. I’m assuming she realized there’s no way I should have this new phone number and got spooked. 

What about making this into a documentary. Hell, a Netflix mini series. “Finding Ashley York.”
Does MTV still produce the catfish show?

Users who are viewing this thread