What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Just got done with fantasy baseball draft.... (1 Viewer)

poopdawg

Footballguy
I know most people wont care, but Im just looking to see how I did with my draft. Its only my second year and I really want to get back into baseball again. Being a Pirates fan doesnt make it easy. Anyways, heres the team. We start 1 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, and C, 3 OF, 2 DH, 4 SP, and 2 RP. Pretty standard scoring - very similar to Yahoo.

C - Ivan Rodriguez

C - Russell Martin

1B - Paul Konerko

1B - Adam Laroche

1B - Richie Sexson

2B - Robinson Cano

2B - Rickie Weeks

SS - Hanley Ramirez

SS - Carlos Guillen

3B - Scottie Rolen

3B - Edwin Encarnacion

3B - Shea Hillenbrand

OF - Vladi Guerrero

OF - Carlos Lee

OF - Lance Berkman

OF - Vernon Wells

OF - Jonny Gomes

SP - Johan Santana

SP - John Lackey

SP - Scott Kazmir

SP - Dan Haren

SP - Chris Young

RP - JJ Putz

RP - Chris Ray

RP - Francisco Cordero

I know I went a little heavy on OF early on, but they were just too good to pass up. Again, I know most people wont care about my team, but Im just looking for some opinions. TIA.

Seems like one of three things is likely here...

1. You are playing in a league with about 6 teams.

2. The other owners in your league are morons.

3. You got 2 picks per round.

Which is it?

I am no fanatsy baseball expert (only two years experience), but as I prepare for my draft and project when guys are going to be taken...Six of the names on your roster I have slotted to go in the first three rounds in a 12 team league...Santana, Guerrero, Berkman, C. Lee, Wells, Ramirez

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like one of three things is likely here...1. You are playing in a league with about 6 teams.2. The other owners in your league are #######.3. You got 2 picks per round.Which is it?I am no fanatsy baseball expert (only two years experience), but as I prepare for my draft and project when guys are going to be taken...Six of the names on your roster I have slotted to go in the first three rounds in a 12 team league...Santana, Guerrero, Berkman, C. Lee, Wells, Ramirez
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread