What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

:MERGED: Brady Quinn Thread (1 Viewer)

Houston is absolutely sick again this year. They traded a 2nd and a move down when they could of had Quinn in the first.

Hipple said:
Don't tell AJ Hawk that.Can you imagine how much he enjoyed sacking Brady Quinn repeatedly knowing that Quinn was gonna drill his sister in about 3-4 hours...
If his free fall continues, Quinn might end up as AJ Hawks teammate.

Houston is absolutely sick again this year. They traded a 2nd and a move down when they could of had Quinn in the first.
You think? I would rather have Schaub than Quinn. Kubiak has coached a lot of QBs (Young, Elway, Plummer) but I can't think of many rookies. And now they can fill another need on a team that has a lot of them.

I think Millen makes a move here. Maybe Millen had insider info that Brady would slide. Nah, Millen isn't that smart.

At what point do you think Detroit or Cleveland looks to trade next year's first to move up for Quinn?
Don't scare me like that.... And why trade up? There are a bunch of quality qbs that will now be avail, as the next team to take a qb means det/cle prolly get kolb/beck/edwards and they keep all their MUCH needed picks. Hell they might even trade down if two of the three are still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
cj* said:
Hipple said:
Don't tell AJ Hawk that.Can you imagine how much he enjoyed sacking Brady Quinn repeatedly knowing that Quinn was gonna drill his sister in about 3-4 hours...
Other way around.... Hawk was banging Quinn's sister which is now his wife. AJ was probably giving him details on the bottom of the pile.
:doh:Even more fun. :goodposting:

They need to let Quinn slide a bit more before certain teams try and trade up (like Detroit, Cleveland, etc.). The asking price for a 1st rounder is still pretty high, and it would take more than just a 2nd rounder this year and like next year's 2nd rounder, sorry..

Scout.com NFL Draft Blog: April 28th

By Ed Thompson

Scout.com

Posted Apr 28, 2007

2:23 PM ET...

Ten picks are in the books and Brady Quinn is still falling. In Scout.com's NFL publishers' mock draft, he fell all the way to Kansas City at No. 23. Will it happen today? According to our Chiefs site publisher, Nick Athan, Kansas City won't let Quinn pass by if he falls that far.

Looking at the teams in front of KC, other than maybe Carolina no one really needs a QB. This is very suprising.

Last edited by a moderator:
He wasn't as tall as orginally listed (only 6' 2 1/2", as compared to 6'5"), and several NFL scouts question his decision making and accuracy. I've heard some say he isn't the 2nd best QB in the draft, according to their boards.

wow how far is this dude gonna fall? any chance KC takes him? most the teams after this point do not need a QB ... any chance he falls to the Bears or the Bears trade up a handful of spots to get him?

I'm actually hoping Cleve trades up here so KC doesn't pick him. I think Croyle is good enough and there are other needs

If Oakland could have gotten Johnson and Quinn, I'm gonna be upset.
Oakland can still pick up a good WR prospect with their next pick, not that that's a particular area of need. If I was them I'd go grab Ryan Kalil with the next pick, and good chance of that given Kiffen's ties to the USC program.

With a new regime in DAL, could they possibly take Quinn here? Parcells isn't there anymore.

Somebody has to save this kid, right? Surprising how far he's fallen..........

I really felt like Quinn was a great prospect and I'm not ready to say otherwise, but you have to wonder if maybe there is something about him that he has slipped this far. The scouts aren't geniuses, but they spend a lot of time studying this stuff and for so many to pass on him, even though for many QB simply wasn't a need, does bring up some questions in my mind. The good news is that he will now probably make it to my 1.12 pick in our keeper league draft, which makes me happy.

First of all let me say I am a huge Notre Dame hater.

That said I think Brady Quinn will be an above average NFL QB and a guy that will be consistent over the long-term. I think the Browns made a tremendous move by trading to get him.

Users who are viewing this thread