What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Bills@Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Should have put my post in here.I need Ricky to have a solid game or my season could be looking about as bad as it can be after 3 weeks.Get the ball back to offense, fellas!

buffalo goes three and out and a horrible punt.... 35 yardshenry ran for like 1 or 2then a pass to the te then a 15 yards out to shaw too highcome on bills

at leats my posts will go up since im interested in this game :lol: 3rd and 20 and jay throws a 6 yard pass54 yard field goal for mare but they decide to puntsry mare owners

I think there are probably a lot of people watching, but don't want to type it up.
lazy ppl don't care about my favorite team the buffalo bills :thumbdown: oh well, im lucky enough to have a tv right near the computer and i don't even need to turn my head to miss a play

bledsoe picked going deep 32 yard int returnedpentaly will be a clip on miamiman bledsoe :no: intented to moulds sammy knight :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
man nobody cares to watch this great primetime game?
Most people use the game threads during the day to read about games they can't see. I assume anyone that's interested in this game has it on TV.

she wears the pants haha.... make her watch it on another isen't the emmy's on fox ?
I had the TV from 11:30 to 7:30. I had to give it up if I ever want her OUT of those pants she's wearing. :thumbup:

Most people use the game threads during the day to read about games they can't see. I assume anyone that's interested in this game has it on TV.
last week's sunday night game got alotta looks, but maybe people thought the minn/chic game was alot better than this one :ph34r: o wellsome cant see the game as u can see the wife gets the emmy's in Tecumseh case51 yarder for mare.............. no good wide left

The game threads are used to talk about the game while it's going on, as if we're all sitting in the same living room watching it together :rolleyes:

ooo this game is VERY important game, and as you can see is very pyshical. Down here in miami there is nothing else more we want to put a smack and shutup buffalo. We had two bad games, but our i gurantee our D shuts up Drew Bledsoe. Should be a good game.

if... your getting annoyed with me posting so much all i can say is hey the bills never get primetime gamesatleast this year we have 2 sunday nightersbut havent had a monday nighter in like 5 years

yep, nothing like a hard hiting AFC EAST game. With the Jets losing Pennington and Patriots losing COlvin.

Users who are viewing this thread