What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** FFA iDating Thread (3 Viewers)

Well I got the account set up, but 35 bucks a month seems a bit steep (I'm pretty poor). :lmao: Is it really worth this cost?
Don't they have a 60 day guarantee or something now?
Gotta been 6 months at 17 a pop then if nothing happens they give you six more. Not too enticing. Just checking out the profiles on this site is almost embarassing.
Where are you? Minnesota? I can see that. It might vary wildly from market to market. Denver was stock full of choices (along with a lot of awful ones).You also need to narrow the search by body type.
That helped somewhat. Of the girls now listed http://www.match.com/search/searchSubmit.a...amp;lid=1000005 I'd be interested in about three of them. Pixie2010 is about the only one I'd really be interested in but AMBO and pilatequeen could be wortwhile... so ten bucks a piece to send them an e-mail?
Your search is session ID's so we can't see your links.

The link is taking me to the main page. Is there suppose to be some hot chicks or something? Or do I need an account to view.

ETA: Please take notes from Franknbeens. TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got the account set up, but 35 bucks a month seems a bit steep (I'm pretty poor). :lmao: Is it really worth this cost?
Don't they have a 60 day guarantee or something now?
Gotta been 6 months at 17 a pop then if nothing happens they give you six more. Not too enticing. Just checking out the profiles on this site is almost embarassing.
Where are you? Minnesota? I can see that. It might vary wildly from market to market. Denver was stock full of choices (along with a lot of awful ones).You also need to narrow the search by body type.
That helped somewhat. Of the girls now listed http://www.match.com/search/searchSubmit.a...amp;lid=1000005 I'd be interested in about three of them. Pixie2010 is about the only one I'd really be interested in but AMBO and pilatequeen could be wortwhile... so ten bucks a piece to send them an e-mail?
Your search is session ID's so we can't see your links.
Ok... well I think it's possible to do a basic area search without signing up (I'm afraid to give out my username and password just yet). Just search slender and athletic and toned body types w/in 40 miles of 56301.

The link is taking me to the main page. Is there suppose to be some hot chicks or something? Or do I need an account to view.ETA: Please take notes from Franknbeens. TIA
I'm at work right now. If I can get to a place with wireless later tonight I'll take my laptop and save the good photos. Then if I decide to join, I'll post pics of the chicks I'd consider and get some opinions. Freaking site is expensive though.

If there aren't very many good match.com prospects in your area, take a look at yahoo personals and maybe a few others. Sign up for the one that looks most promising.

The link is taking me to the main page. Is there suppose to be some hot chicks or something? Or do I need an account to view.

ETA: Please take notes from Franknbeens. TIA
I'm at work right now. If I can get to a place with wireless later tonight I'll take my laptop and save the good photos. Then if I decide to join, I'll post pics of the chicks I'd consider and get some opinions. Freaking site is expensive though.
It's really a good thing that it costs money. Less fake accounts.

Ok... well I think it's possible to do a basic area search without signing up (I'm afraid to give out my username and password just yet). Just search slender and athletic and toned body types w/in 40 miles of 56301.
Age range?Wow. Only two pages of results if I limit it to chicks in their 20s. :bag:Dallas area had about 30 pages. :suds:

Age range?Wow. Only two pages of results if I limit it to chicks in their 20s. :bag:Dallas area had about 30 pages. :suds:
20 - 27 (I just turned 24)

Uh, posting their ID names on a public message board isn't the brightest of ideas. Unless you don't care whether they get messages from fake Wozzes.

I'd be interested in about three of them. Pixie2010 is about the only one I'd really be interested in but AMBO and pilatequeen could be wortwhile... so ten bucks a piece to send them an e-mail?
AMBO > pilateQueen >>> Pixie2010

Uh, posting their ID names on a public message board isn't the brightest of ideas. Unless you don't care whether they get messages from fake Wozzes.
You have to be a member to send them any messages. If someone has that much time, money, and care... oh well?

Near 56301, between 20 and 27, classified as slim or athletic yields just 25 total matches...looks like match.com is not worth it for poor Woz...

ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :shrug: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

pilatequeen (not old enough for bars)

babydoll0283 (my suggestion)

one chick sent me a pic that obviously wasn't her and then admitted (on the first date no less) that she slept with over 36 dudes (she was 22 years old) AND was :shrug: by a pair of brothers. To this day, I don't know if she meant actual brothers or black guys.
Oh yea, I remember that oneClassy in Tallahassee :rolleyes:

I tried out match for awhile after my divorce. I met some fun women but nothing that I considered exclusive relationship material at any time. I met my now wife the old-fashioned way: way too drunk at an Irish bar watching a band....with one of the match.com chicks :shrug:

ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :shrug: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

why no chance with AMBO? And babydoll's height, name (babydoll - wtf?), and scary face in the one pic make her a no go.

ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :blackdot: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

why no chance with AMBO? And babydoll's height, name (babydoll - wtf?), and scary face in the one pic make her a no go.
How tall is babydoll? I never pay much attention to that since there's basically zero chance girl will be taller than me. How tall are you?AMBO (at least in the modeling pics) = out of your league. Sorry bud.

ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :goodposting: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

How tall is babydoll? I never pay much attention to that since there's basically zero chance girl will be taller than me. How tall are you?AMBO (at least in the modeling pics) = out of your league. Sorry bud.
I'm 5'10". As for AMBO, if I do join the site, I'll bet you I get at least a date with her. Interesting in maybe a month's fee for the site?

And yes, I went to SJU for four years - Bennies are waaaaaaay down.

ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :rant: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

I'm 5'10". As for AMBO, if I do join the site, I'll bet you I get at least a date with her. Interesting in maybe a month's fee for the site?

But you're ugly. :goodposting:

ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :lmao: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

:lmao: I may go for that. Let's see your profile first... no lying.

Granted most Bennies are hogs, but I've met several cute ones through my sister. Actually you're about the same age as my sister... :scared:

ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :lmao: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

:lmao: I may go for that. Let's see your profile first... no lying.

Granted most Bennies are hogs, but I've met several cute ones through my sister. Actually you're about the same age as my sister... :goodposting:
Hmmm... wanna pm me a name? :confused:

Can you add search criteria there? Like emotionally unstable, self centered and needy? We just want woz to find someone he can cling to for a lifetime. :goodposting:

Disco you up for that bet?
:shrug:Ground rules...no money can exchange handsdon't tell her about the bet (ie no "pity dates")post picture here of the two of you together by 6/18/07Loser pays for one month on match.com for winner.

Serious question: For those of you who have used this, is one month enough for this thing? Should I buy a few months (guess this would get me through the summer)? It just seems off tossing out cash for such a service.

Serious question: For those of you who have used this, is one month enough for this thing? Should I buy a few months (guess this would get me through the summer)? It just seems off tossing out cash for such a service.
Hit or miss. Maybe you find someone in a month, chances are you don't. What's more likely is that every once in a while you find a 2-4 weeker where your account is pretty inactive and then you're back at it again.

Users who are viewing this thread