Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Woz

***Official*** FFA iDating Thread

Recommended Posts

.

Edited by eoMMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

Edited by eoMMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

Carry on. I'll shut up.

Nah I respect people and their opinions. It's totally fine and understandable where you're coming from. I brought something weird to this thread I think but don't really care. I thought it was unique enough to share for the men forever dating without being too non-jesus friendly. I know you're good people and I respect your opinion and I think you're half right. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Bender said:

Nah I respect people and their opinions. It's totally fine and understandable where you're coming from. I brought something weird to this thread I think but don't really care. I thought it was unique enough to share for the men forever dating without being too non-jesus friendly. I know you're good people and I respect your opinion and I think you're half right. 

I’d prefer you continue :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Bender said:

Nah I respect people and their opinions. It's totally fine and understandable where you're coming from. I brought something weird to this thread I think but don't really care. I thought it was unique enough to share for the men forever dating without being too non-jesus friendly. I know you're good people and I respect your opinion and I think you're half right. 

Way to go eoman 

 

cant imagine how much of a travesty it would be is this thread “got clipped” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Bender said:

Nah I respect people and their opinions. It's totally fine and understandable where you're coming from. I brought something weird to this thread I think but don't really care. I thought it was unique enough to share for the men forever dating without being too non-jesus friendly. I know you're good people and I respect your opinion and I think you're half right. 

Once the possibility of the thread getting the ax was brought up, although I hadn’t even thought of it that way, I agree that it’s possible since the crackdown. It’s sad that it needs to be a consideration. It would be a shame to lose the idating thread. Maybe start a new one JB with a fairly innocuous title so it’s separate? I concur that you should continue. Great stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Johnny Rock said:

Once the possibility of the thread getting the ax was brought up, although I hadn’t even thought of it that way, I agree that it’s possible since the crackdown. It’s sad that it needs to be a consideration. It would be a shame to lose the idating thread. Maybe start a new one JB with a fairly innocuous title so it’s separate? I concur that you should continue. Great stuff!

Talking about sex without giving intimate or pornographic details among men dating shouldn't be something to be shamed or banned IMO. I couldn't believe at first eom was serious but realized now I might have f'd up the politics here with thread bannings. I'll think of how to proceed. I'm going to SC this weekend with one of my gals and would love to share. Let's see how the temperature in here goes in between now and when I return on Tuesday of next week. I wish e was still around. 

Edited by John Bender
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea why Scotty just shut :e: down instead of offering to let someone else take over. We could use a place like that sometimes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone post something awesome...  I miss Old Otis and Arizona Ron...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm spending every other month in Vegas these days. I can't really talk about much as far as "dating" but I did visit one of the legal (keyword: legal. Don't nuke the thread Joe) Brothels 2 weeks ago. 

Went to Shari's Ranch. Was expensive but awesome. 

Also enjoyed a night with an adult film star back on the strip in my apartment. 

I wish e was still around. 

 

 

ETA:The sugar baby didn't work out. I can't really tell the story here without line crossing either. This is why fbgs needs a discord group. 

Edited by John Bender
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Bender said:

I'm spending every other month in Vegas these days. I can't really talk about much as far as "dating" but I did visit one of the legal (keyword: legal. Don't nuke the thread Joe) Brothels 2 weeks ago. 

Went to Shari's Ranch. Was expensive but awesome. 

Also enjoyed a night with an adult film star back on the strip in my apartment. 

I wish e was still around. 

 

 

ETA:The sugar baby didn't work out. I can't really tell the story here without line crossing either. This is why fbgs needs a discord group. 

I'm sure you can share your experiences without getting too graphic.  Dating habits have changed over the years and these women deserve our equal respect/attention regardless of occupation.  Definitely need more details on the film star.  PMs are open :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Bender said:

ETA:The sugar baby didn't work out. I can't really tell the story here without line crossing either. This is why fbgs needs a discord group. 

 

What goes into setting one up? If we can't have e we should still have somewhere dangit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Walking Boot said:

 

What goes into setting one up? If we can't have e we should still have somewhere dangit

Doesn't take much. Takes about 2 minutes I set one up before for the stock trading guys but discord is a young man's app and it was difficult really keeping it moving.

I could try again I suppose for iDating/e related stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started iDating in March and I've gone through some of this thread (anyone bookmarked some pointers for profile ?).  I do so much better in the real world, but my real world time is limited as I am taking care of my father. I'll keep the account going through winter and see what happens. I'm in WV and the dating pool is quite shallow...It gets better of I include Columbus or Akron/Canton, both less that 2 hours drive.

Here's a question: what if someone you know checks out your profile, doesn't leave a message, and doesn't block you? Is there some kind of etiquette for this? Would it be best to appraoch her in real life or send a message?

Anyway, just looking to stepping up my igame, which kinda sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

When I did this I never had someone I actually knew look at my profile. I'm also in a big city. 

I'd guess it really depends on your relationship with this person? Co-worker? Friend of a friend? Would it be awkward if she wasn't interested and was just being nice by not X'ing you out? 

Have you already matched up with this person? Have you already messaged and it wasn't returned?

ETA: But definitely reach out via the dating app. Some girls like the anonymity and will get freaked if you text or email IRL.

We know each other, we are both teachers, and she had my daughter in her class (phys ed, one year in middle school, now works in elementary I had attended). Last time we spoke was in June outside of a taco stand. It was a 20 minute conversation and It even occur to me to ask her out; figured she was with someone. We are friends on Facebook, she attends my church (if I attended), and lives less than a mile from me.

Rewind 35+ years: We were on the same swim team in our teens, attended the same junior high, and in high school we both served on student council. She's two years older than me, so we didn't run in the same circles at the time.

Seems like a no brainer, just don't want to be a creep.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lutherman2112 said:

We know each other, we are both teachers, and she had my daughter in her class (phys ed, one year in middle school, now works in elementary I had attended). Last time we spoke was in June outside of a taco stand. It was a 20 minute conversation and It even occur to me to ask her out; figured she was with someone. We are friends on Facebook, she attends my church (if I attended), and lives less than a mile from me.

Rewind 35+ years: We were on the same swim team in our teens, attended the same junior high, and in high school we both served on student council. She's two years older than me, so we didn't run in the same circles at the time.

Seems like a no brainer, just don't want to be a creep.

She wants you, dummy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lutherman2112 said:

We know each other, we are both teachers, and she had my daughter in her class (phys ed, one year in middle school, now works in elementary I had attended). Last time we spoke was in June outside of a taco stand. It was a 20 minute conversation and It even occur to me to ask her out; figured she was with someone. We are friends on Facebook, she attends my church (if I attended), and lives less than a mile from me.

Rewind 35+ years: We were on the same swim team in our teens, attended the same junior high, and in high school we both served on student council. She's two years older than me, so we didn't run in the same circles at the time.

Seems like a no brainer, just don't want to be a creep.

She sounds super promising to me... I'd find a way to ask her out IRL... no need to even mention the online side of things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, NotSmart said:

She sounds super promising to me... I'd find a way to ask her out IRL... no need to even mention the online side of things.

This. Don't even mention the online connection or anything. Just ask her out IRL, or bail entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy Bumble Batman!

I’m new to iDating. Been on Tinder for a month or so. Had one “date” that went very well, but not someone I’m interested in seeing again. 

I signed up for Bumble 3-4 days ago. I have my son this weekend, so can’t meet anyone until Monday. I have girl #1 coming over Monday night, girl #2 coming over Tuesday. I have my son again Wed and Thurs, so those nights are out, but I have two others on the waiting list that want to meet too. Might try scheduling a double header, but idk if I can pull it off. 

Also, the pandemic is really helping things. Since bars and restaurants are closed where I live, they’re just coming right over to my place. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.