Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Woz

***Official*** FFA iDating Thread

15 hours ago, Walking Boot said:

I'll confess, I was 39 and hooked up with an 18 year old and it's the kind of moment I'll treasure forever. It was a great night and well worth it. 

Not the kind of girl I'm looking to take home to the family, just a girl for the night, and nothing wrong with it.

Wow 18 , that's pretty creepy.

15 hours ago, EYLive said:

I think this formula is intended for younger guys that want to be "safe". But for older guys that aren't looking for a life partner, I don't see why he shouldn't go for that 18 year old. Sure it's creepy, but who cares what other people think.

Beyond creepy 

5 hours ago, irish eyes said:

Beyond creepy 

Here’s the thing, Meemaw. It’s not 1890 anymore. It’s modern day, and women have sex before marriage, and I think we need to celebrate that. And I know in your day, she would be considered a whore. But now, women go out, and they have sex, and they get wild, and they take their tops off, and they have pictures taken of them. And we need to encourage that. That’s part of life! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For the guys that have been through this more with the goal of meeting someone beyond just a hookup, do you think its a bad idea to be actively pursuing two women at the same time?  Wife and I finally separated 6 months ago and I've for some unknown reason decided to start talking to both women in the same period and now I'm planning dates with both of them.   

5 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

For the guys that have been through this more with the goal of meeting someone beyond just a hookup, do you think its a bad idea to be actively pursuing two women at the same time?  Wife and I finally separated 6 months ago and I've for some unknown reason decided to start talking to both women in the same period and now I'm planning dates with both of them.   

I did it a couple of times but cut one loose after 3 dates.  That was my rule.  

7 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Nope. Not at all. 2 is the most I could juggle at once and actually give them attention. Just be honest it’s not exclusive, until it is. One will inevitably drift away from you when you realize you enjoy being with someone more.

16 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Nope. Not at all. 2 is the most I could juggle at once and actually give them attention. Just be honest it’s not exclusive, until it is. One will inevitably drift away from you when you realize you enjoy being with someone more.

Is that something you would bring up or more of if the question is posed to answer it truthfully?

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

Is that something you would bring up or more of if the question is posed to answer it truthfully?

I don't see any reason to bring it up, but I'd also answer truthfully if they asked. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NutterButter said:

My wife watched a movie over the weekend that I think is related to your situation:

Trailer

3 hours ago, eoMMan said:

My wife watched a movie over the weekend that I think is related to your situation:

Trailer

I can see it.  I've been out of the game for 20 years and to be honest I wasn't a star player back then.    Hopefully it ends up the way it does in the trailer.   Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.   

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, Walking Boot said:

I'll confess, I was 39 and hooked up with an 18 year old and it's the kind of moment I'll treasure forever. It was a great night and well worth it. 

Not the kind of girl I'm looking to take home to the family, just a girl for the night, and nothing wrong with it.

Haven't been in here for a while but it looks like it's time for me to jump in again and defend this type of thing from the "creepy" crowd.  Totally worth it and absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I've got you beat.  I was 45.  :P  :hifive:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1