What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

He and I have sent messages to each other on Facebook...he actually halfway trusts me (since I have a background in journalism, I've been "helping" him).
Make sure he knows that forming his hands as if he were choking someone to the tempo of his speech looks really cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kige, how 'bout telling us your thoughts on your brother Patrick Ramsey's chances with the Denver Broncos this season."

:thumbup:

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
I know the Wal-Mart he's been filming at.
:XI think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
EasilyPlus, I'll mail you $5
This would be epic! :lmao:
Somehow, we have to figure out if he works there. I would go by anyway if it came down to it but would rather not drive a half hour out of the way for nothing.
Could it possibly be as simple as calling the store and asking if he is working?
:wub:
Why not let Kige do what Kige does best?Have him do a video piece on FBGs and/or the FFA, and at the end hold up the sticker.Filming it in a Walmart would add a touch of class. :thumbup:

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
:XI think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
Somehow, we have to figure out if he works there. I would go by anyway if it came down to it but would rather not drive a half hour out of the way for nothing.
Could it possibly be as simple as calling the store and asking if he is working?
:wub:
Why not let Kige do what Kige does best?Have him do a video piece on FBGs and/or the FFA, and at the end hold up the sticker.Filming it in a Walmart would add a touch of class. :thumbup:
:no:It's all about the "Thrill of the Hunt"....subtly placing the FBG sticker on Kige's blue vest while asking him where the oversized bags of dog food are and then trying to get a picture of it is priceless. In fact, it should be videoed.

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
:X I think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
This would be epic! :X
He and I have sent messages to each other on Facebook...he actually halfway trusts me(since I have a background in journalism, I've been "helping" him). Give me a good message to send him to find out (that's not too intrusive), and I'll send it.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Fantastic. I'll come up with something. :thumbup:

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
:thumbup:I think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
This would be epic! :X
:X

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
:lmao:I think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
:X
:lmao:It's all about the "Thrill of the Hunt"....subtly placing the FBG sticker on Kige's blue vest while asking him where the oversized bags of dog food are and then trying to get a picture of it is priceless. In fact, it should be videoed.
This is definitely doable. I won't be going back to visit until late August so we have some time to come of with something good. We have to make sure he doesn't find out about this thread though. :X

Last edited by a moderator:
Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
:lmao: I think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
He and I have sent messages to each other on Facebook...he actually halfway trusts me(since I have a background in journalism, I've been "helping" him). Give me a good message to send him to find out (that's not too intrusive), and I'll send it.
:X :X Keys, if he's looking at your profile and messaging you....maybe I should edit my Kige-inspired drunk wall post....on the other hand....he's Kige Ramsey, I don't really care.

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
Actually, he read this and sent me a pretty nasty Facebook message. :wall:

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
Actually, he read this and sent me a pretty nasty Facebook message. :popcorn:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:Kige :own3d: Keys

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
Actually, he read this and sent me a pretty nasty Facebook message. :sadbanana:
Post it.

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
:hot: I think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Fantastic. I'll come up with something. :hot:
Actually, he read this and sent me a pretty nasty Facebook message. :rant:
Post it.
:shrug:

:thumbup: I think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
This would be epic! :pickle:
:hifive: :clap: :lmao: Fantastic. I'll come up with something. :headbang:
Actually, he read this and sent me a pretty nasty Facebook message. :towelwave:
Post it.
:goodposting:
Deleted it.Kige>hi. Can you post that message you sent to Matt _____ for the board to see?

TIA.

Kige> How do we know this is really you and not just a fake Kige, like the other one posting as you in this thread?

Hi guys this is Kige Ramsey I hope you know I read this
:) I don't thing anyone could convince me this is really Kige. :useless:
I actually believe this one.
I'm a skeptic. Seems like it would be difficult for him to even find this thread. :yes:
He knows about FBG--his Facebook profile has a link to the "fake" Kige saying it wasn't him.Kige, you can tell these guys my last name, and where I went to college. That'll confirm it.

I'd be more than happy to turn over the reins to the real Kige Ramsey if you'd like. Big fan.

Shoot me a PM if interested, and I'll give you the password which you can then change.

Kige,

Serious question here. Can we possibly get a clip of your thoughts on the BCS process and why it is better than a playoff system?

Thanks,

TF

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

8 Members: dickey moe, Kige Ramsey, Tiger Fan, Apollo, bosoxs45, slyfox4569, BusMan, Steve in Minneapolis
:blackdot: Oh bull####!

Users who are viewing this thread