Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jabarony

Seinfeld Question

I've never seen a trivia question go unanswered in the FFA for this long.Never.

Question: when was the last time a trivia question went unanswered in the FFA?

You guys are all wrong. The answer is "Midnight Cowboy."

:wub: You could be my Midnight Cowboy.

In many episodes, the exterior hallway to Jerry's apartment is shown as, well, a long, straight hallway, and at the end are Jerry and Kramer's doors. I couldn't find a good shot but this one kind of gives you the idea. Anyway, even in that shot, there's no way it lines up with the interior, where the wall bends to accomodate Jerry's kitchen about a foot away from the edge of the door frame. The back of the fridge and the entire kitchen should be in the hallway.

It has to do with perspective. No New York apartment has a living room the size of Jerry's. So, in order for the apartment to be shown in its true character the creators have to move the kitchen... rather turn it 90 degrees. If they did not turn it the 90 degrees the filming crew would shoot a straight hallway, as seen in picture, but also a wall cutting Jerry's apartment and his next door neighbors apartment.

The sofa and television are moved properly to the viewers right to keep space equal. If those were not moved than the perspective would be off. The kitchen, which you say is out in the hallway actually is the wall between two apartments... the wall with the cereal is the shared wall. But, like I said before... they have to turn it otherwise the viewer would not be able to see the apartment as we see it.

How anyone cannot understand this is beyond me.

' date='Jun 19 2007, 11:03 PM' post='6898349']

I've never seen a trivia question go unanswered in the FFA for this long.Never.

Question: when was the last time a trivia question went unanswered in the FFA?
That's never happened to the best of my knowledge, but the question in Post #1 is still stumping the entire collective intelligence of the FFA.Unreal.

In many episodes, the exterior hallway to Jerry's apartment is shown as, well, a long, straight hallway, and at the end are Jerry and Kramer's doors. I couldn't find a good shot but this one kind of gives you the idea. Anyway, even in that shot, there's no way it lines up with the interior, where the wall bends to accomodate Jerry's kitchen about a foot away from the edge of the door frame. The back of the fridge and the entire kitchen should be in the hallway.

It has to do with perspective. No New York apartment has a living room the size of Jerry's. So, in order for the apartment to be shown in its true character the creators have to move the kitchen... rather turn it 90 degrees. If they did not turn it the 90 degrees the filming crew would shoot a straight hallway, as seen in picture, but also a wall cutting Jerry's apartment and his next door neighbors apartment.

The sofa and television are moved properly to the viewers right to keep space equal. If those were not moved than the perspective would be off. The kitchen, which you say is out in the hallway actually is the wall between two apartments... the wall with the cereal is the shared wall. But, like I said before... they have to turn it otherwise the viewer would not be able to see the apartment as we see it.

How anyone cannot understand this is beyond me.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: You could be my Midnight Cowboy.
And 1 AM. 2 AM. 3 AM. 4 AM.. you get the idea. :lmao:

:wub: You could be my Midnight Cowboy.
And 1 AM. 2 AM. 3 AM. 4 AM.. you get the idea. ;)
:thumbup: