Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jabarony

Vote for my son's name

TatumCliffStablerBelitnikoffToozThose are all good choices

Why not a name that you only need the first nameHowieMarcusAlLesterSide Note: I was this close to convincing my wife to name our second girl Autumn middle name Wind.....she loved Autumn but wouldn't go with Wind, no matter which language I tried to use for wind.

here is what you do

have your wife just pick the first name but she can only use these letters.....A,C,D,E,J,L,P,R,T or whatever

then you get to pick the middle name(you will use the letter J) like Junior or Jamarcus

then the rest of his life you just call him by his initials

CJ, DJ.......whatever

here is what you do have your wife just pick the first name but she can only use these letters.....A,C,D,E,J,L,P,R,T or whateverthen you get to pick the middle name(you will use the letter J) like Junior or Jamarcusthen the rest of his life you just call him by his initialsCJ, DJ.......whatever

too damn complicated for me right now but my boy is an RJ, we just call him smiley though, cause that's what he does all the time...even when he's cranky and tired

MAX

It's a cool name because of the strong letter X.

It's a tough sounding name, in a tough type of town.

Plus it's my gramma's name.

Although, techiniquely her name is Maxine, but every calls her Max (or Grandma).

I have a son named Luke. He is one bad ### six year old. Go with Luke. Coolhand. I'm your father. Luke the Duke. Knock, knock. Who's there? Luke. Luke who? Luke out below. Luke is :drive:

Guess not. What do you think of the following (feel free to nominate).HalLukeLinusMaxWalter/WallyWyatt

Slim pickens on the names..If I had to choose one of these it would be.....Max..I guess.Hal- No way..a computer?Linus- :confused: Wally- Leave it to Beaver?Wyatt? To cowbowish.

WOO HOO! On 8-7-07, Luke Walter Jabarony was born. Our first and we are unbelievably tired. He's been kicking our butts, but I've never been happier in my life.

I'll still call him Linus.

WOO HOO! On 8-7-07, Luke Walter Jabarony was born. Our first and we are unbelievably tired. He's been kicking our butts, but I've never been happier in my life.I'll still call him Linus.

You could have picked a WAY worse name... Congrats!

Max is a cool name, although I prefer the longer version Maximus. Luke is a strong name too but I could never get past the Skywalker references.

Wyatt would be cool name if he's black. You could call him Blackie Wyatt. Have you done a race test yet to see what he'll be?

WOO HOO! On 8-7-07, Luke Walter Jabarony was born. Our first and we are unbelievably tired. He's been kicking our butts, but I've never been happier in my life.I'll still call him Linus.

Congrats guy. :lol:

Congrats! :rolleyes:

Linus + Shuke = Luke?

Still can't believe that baby Smoo was not an option.

-QG

Max is a cool name, although I prefer the longer version Maximus. Luke is a strong name too but I could never get past the Skywalker references.

Good friend growing up was a max short for Maximilian.Good name.I like Howard, strong old fashion type name, not too trendy.

Parents need to stop naming their kids out of their own preferences for the cute kid names...think of the little bastard in 7th grade for god's sake. What the frick happened to Mike and John and Bill?Those names are horrible. Luke and Max are the only real possibilities...but they have to fit well with the last name.

I actually agree with you on the Mike, John, Bill thing. However, it seems as if there is any relative (heck, someone we even know) that has a certain name it's out of the question. i.e. Mike, John, Bill. I hate the new names, but all the old names are "taken" according to someone in the other room. So that's how I got those rarer old man names.My original list of "taken" names:DanEdJamesJohnMattSee, I'm not a complete idiot....Thanks for the input fellers.
The first list was all names that I would be embarrassed to be called. Wyatt? Luke? Cummon ... and Max? Max is a dogs name. So if you called him max, his name would be Maxwell? What about Luke, what is Luke short for? Part of the problem is that you are listing nicknames. You can call the kid whatever you like but it's what that goes on the birth certificate that will determine what kind of life this kid has.Out of these lists, I would go with Matthew. Traditional and always a popular name. IF you name your child Matthew he is sure to be a success at whatever he does. :lmao:

Guess not. What do you think of the following (feel free to nominate).

Hal

Luke

Linus

Max

Walter/Wally

Wyatt

Let the beatdowns commence.

Out of the list I like Luke and Wyatt.I named my son Brock Ethan feel free to use either one of those.

That's like saying, "I crapped in these pants, but feel free to wear them."

Wyatt would've been my choice here.

I now really like Luke.

Stay away from Matt, that's my name and it sucks. There are 123412445 people named it.

:loco:

I cannot in good conscience give my support for any of thoses names.

Guess not. What do you think of the following (feel free to nominate).HalLukeLinusMaxWalter/WallyWyatt

I have always loved the name Wyatt. :confused:

My wife is pregnant with our first, due January 27th. :moneybag:

We're going to wait to find out the sex of the baby, but if it's a boy, he will be named Luke Alexander.