Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Man in the yellow hat

Marital Advice - Friendly camping trip too friendly?

What do I do next?  

622 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leave George alone. He told you that something was going multiple tiimes that night, and you did nothing. It's not his job to pry Steve off your wife, or your wife off Steve. If I was George I'd want no part of this due in large part to the way you handled/are handling this.

Precisely. George hasn't done anything wrong, here. He doesn't want to be in the middle of it. He has tried to subtlely pass on information twice: First at the camp after the bathroom trip, and then by giving your third-party friend info. He may actually talk to you about it, but he WON'T put it in email (from what I understand, you asked him about this via email, NOT over the phone). George doesn't want to put anything in writing that may get other people mad at him. Call him up, but don't get pissy at him, he hasn't done anything wrong.
If my drunk wife was getting frisky with some other dude (friend or otherwise) in a bathroom, I'm quite certain that my good friends would step in and put a stop to it. I know I would if it was my friend's drunk wife. And if I walked away from that bathroom with the knowledge that something might happen, and then it did happen, I would feel like complete and utter crap.
You guys need to remember that everyone at that campsite was drunk that night. None of them were in any condition to make good decisions.
Sure, but being drunk would probably just make me more beligerent when putting a stop to the horny couple in the pisser. George was concerned and sober enough to drop all these semi-vague hints to ManHat, but too drunk to actually step in when he saw things crossing the line? Sorry, in my book, George sorta sucks as a friend.
People don't make good decisions when they're drunk.

Having your wife talk to him might be the biggest chicken ##### move you could make. What are you thinkin', guy?

If she is telling the truth, you're going to leave it up to her to confront the guy that took advantage of her? Not to sound all Neanderthal, but you're supposed to be the man in your relationship. You're supposed to protect your family. If she doesn't remember, what's she going to say anyway? "Ummm, hey Steve. My husband seems to think we did something in the bathroom at the campground but I don't remember anything. Oh, we didn't? Ok. Sorry to bother you."

You're the one that's managed to piece this story together. You need to confront this guy. And yes, it'll be uncomfortable. And yes, it could escalate. And yes, you're going to have to be incredibly assertive. But you are in a better position to handle anything that might come up than your wife.

Wish you the best. You talk to Steve. You and your wife talk to a marriage counselor.

This is why I refuse to vote in his poll.

It's pretty much the worst option you could think of, and that is what he is doing.

MITYH, tell your wife right now under no circumstances is she to talk to Steve. Tell her you've been mulling it over, and you want to talk to him yourself, face-to-face, and that if you find out she contacts him before you do there will be hell to pay.

As for the wedding, I don't know how happy I would be if one of my guests took the opportunity at my wedding to handle his dirty laundry, especially something this potentially explosive.

Touch decision though.

Go, don't go?

Confront Steve there, don't confront him there?

There's no easy answer in this, but if you can get to him before the wedding it would be ideal.

I'd wait until he goes to the pisser at the reception, walk in behind him, and about the time he's mid-stream, ask him if he needs somebody to hold it for him.
:unsure::lmao::lmao:
Can you honestly think of a more effective way of kicking off the conversation? You let him know right away you know (at least some of) what happened without revealing you don't know more than that, you do it in a somewhat secluded place so as not to disrupt the wedding reception itself (Although if it were crowded in there, I wouldn't let that stop me), you're going to catch him completely off guard, and watching him stammer, stutter, and try his best to gain composure while you're completely silent after asking the question would have to bring some element of enjoyment to an otherwise unenjoyable conversation.

As an added benefit, there's the distinct possibility he pees on both himself and his suit. And if he follows up with a smug answer like, "I double-DD do," you just punch him in the neck while he's peeing. It's seriously a no-lose proposition.

Of course, there's a chance Steve turns around having no idea about any of this and punches Manhat in the nose before things play out like describe.

Other than that, it's pretty freaking brilliant.

LOL @ the people saying "If I were in this situation I wouldn't let my wife cheat in the first place"

People have said that?

Having your wife talk to him might be the biggest chicken ##### move you could make. What are you thinkin', guy?

If she is telling the truth, you're going to leave it up to her to confront the guy that took advantage of her? Not to sound all Neanderthal, but you're supposed to be the man in your relationship. You're supposed to protect your family. If she doesn't remember, what's she going to say anyway? "Ummm, hey Steve. My husband seems to think we did something in the bathroom at the campground but I don't remember anything. Oh, we didn't? Ok. Sorry to bother you."

You're the one that's managed to piece this story together. You need to confront this guy. And yes, it'll be uncomfortable. And yes, it could escalate. And yes, you're going to have to be incredibly assertive. But you are in a better position to handle anything that might come up than your wife.

Wish you the best. You talk to Steve. You and your wife talk to a marriage counselor.

It's pretty much the worst option you could think of, and that is what he is doing.

MITYH, tell your wife right now under no circumstances is she to talk to Steve. Tell her you've been mulling it over, and you want to talk to him yourself, face-to-face, and that if you find out she contacts him before you do there will be hell to pay.

As for the wedding, I don't know how happy I would be if one of my guests took the opportunity at my wedding to handle his dirty laundry, especially something this potentially explosive.

Touch decision though.

Go, don't go?

There's no easy answer in this, but if you can get to him before the wedding it would be ideal.

I'd wait until he goes to the pisser at the reception, walk in behind him, and about the time he's mid-stream, ask him if he needs somebody to hold it for him.
Can you honestly think of a more effective way of kicking off the conversation? You let him know right away you know (at least some of) what happened without revealing you don't know more than that, you do it in a somewhat secluded place so as not to disrupt the wedding reception itself (Although if it were crowded in there, I wouldn't let that stop me), you're going to catch him completely off guard, and watching him stammer, stutter, and try his best to gain composure while you're completely silent after asking the question would have to bring some element of enjoyment to an otherwise unenjoyable conversation.

As an added benefit, there's the distinct possibility he pees on both himself and his suit. And if he follows up with a smug answer like, "I double-DD do," you just punch him in the neck while he's peeing. It's seriously a no-lose proposition.

ding ding ding

Winnah!

LOL @ the people saying "If I were in this situation I wouldn't let my wife cheat in the first place"

People have said that?
I stand by my LOL

Leave George alone. He told you that something was going multiple tiimes that night, and you did nothing. It's not his job to pry Steve off your wife, or your wife off Steve. If I was George I'd want no part of this due in large part to the way you handled/are handling this.

Precisely. George hasn't done anything wrong, here. He doesn't want to be in the middle of it. He has tried to subtlely pass on information twice: First at the camp after the bathroom trip, and then by giving your third-party friend info. He may actually talk to you about it, but he WON'T put it in email (from what I understand, you asked him about this via email, NOT over the phone). George doesn't want to put anything in writing that may get other people mad at him. Call him up, but don't get pissy at him, he hasn't done anything wrong.
If my drunk wife was getting frisky with some other dude (friend or otherwise) in a bathroom, I'm quite certain that my good friends would step in and put a stop to it. I know I would if it was my friend's drunk wife. And if I walked away from that bathroom with the knowledge that something might happen, and then it did happen, I would feel like complete and utter crap.
You guys need to remember that everyone at that campsite was drunk that night. None of them were in any condition to make good decisions.
Sure, but being drunk would probably just make me more beligerent when putting a stop to the horny couple in the pisser. George was concerned and sober enough to drop all these semi-vague hints to ManHat, but too drunk to actually step in when he saw things crossing the line? Sorry, in my book, George sorta sucks as a friend.
I dunno about it all. It kind of depends on the nature of the friendships, doesn't it?If I've been friends with a married woman for a long time, longer than she's been married, and I see her hitting on my other friend in a situation similar to one we are assuming, do I act like Captain America and get in between them? At one point do I say "hey, you shouldn't do that because you are married." 3 drinks? 5? 10? Does it make a difference whether I am much better friends with the wife than the husband? Part of me thinks yes.What about if I am good friends with a married chick (and her husband) and I see her making out with some stranger in a bar? Would you suggest I stop her? If it was me, I'd probably catch her afterwards and say something like "If you want to cheat on your husband, that is your perogative. After all, I don't know what goes on between you and your husband behind closed doors. But DON'T put me in a position where I will have to lie to my friend for you."George tried to stop it in his own way, by telling MITYH something was going down. If MITYH asks George about it now, he has completely fullfilled his obligation by saying "Sure something happened between your wife and Steve, if you want to know about it, ask your wife. If your wife wants to deal with it by pretending she can't remember, than I'm not getting in the middle."

Touch decision though.

Go, don't go?

Of course, there's a chance Steve turns around having no idea about any of this and punches Manhat in the nose before things play out like describe.

If Manhat can't get the drop on a guy peeing - and probably a drunk guy peeing since it is a wedding reception - there's nothing anyone can post here to help him and we might as well close this bad boy down.

WOW! I am getting nothing done just trying to get caught up.

You HAVE to find Steve and see what info you can get out of him. I would say kick his ### as well, but realistically you have to worry about the legal ramifications of doing so. That being said, popping him in the face once and walking away, he'll leave it alone without pressing charges as he won't want to have to recount the whole story to authorities and explain to this wife, if she does not already know, why you felt compelled to pop him.

If I were in this situation, I wouldn't get married in the first place.

I can bet you any amount of money that George knows exactly what happened. And he threw signs at you to check on your wife cuz he saw something. Start with him, i can guarantee that he knows. I hope all works out for you. DaTruth

You are correct sir. George gave you enough info and you did nothing with it. I tell ya what, a buddy comes back and tells me I better go check on my wife, I go. I know my friends and they wouldnt say something like that unless it needed to be said.
Still catching up on the thread, but this is exactly what I was thinking. I'll tell you what, if one of my wife's friends came back to the campsite and said she saw me going into the same stall with some girl I once had the hots for, my wife would have broken land speed records to get to the bathroom stalls.

I think your wife is lying about what she did and how much she knows and just is trying to hide what happened, hoping you will just stop pursuing it. She has probably fantasized about Steve for many years and has grown tired of your penis and finally found a chance to live out her fantasy. I would divorce her immediately and try to get on with you life. Sucks for the kids but it is whats best in the long run. Good luck.

Really? This is what you chose to write here? You're just hell bent on kicking a guy in the dirt, huh? Neat.
the truth hurts
He's already hurting. What you're doing is just making it worse. And for what? Kicks? Are you married? Would you want to read the bolded line above under any circumstances? Have a little compassion, okay? Just a touch.

I can bet you any amount of money that George knows exactly what happened. And he threw signs at you to check on your wife cuz he saw something. Start with him, i can guarantee that he knows. I hope all works out for you. DaTruth

You are correct sir. George gave you enough info and you did nothing with it. I tell ya what, a buddy comes back and tells me I better go check on my wife, I go. I know my friends and they wouldnt say something like that unless it needed to be said.
Still catching up on the thread, but this is exactly what I was thinking. I'll tell you what, if one of my wife's friends came back to the campsite and said she saw me going into the same stall with some girl I once had the hots for, my wife would have broken land speed records to get to the bathroom stalls.
There is no point in talking about this. Obviously he should/would have reacted different, but he didn't. Move on.

I showed this thread to the wife last night and we spent an hour talking about it :lol:. She said blame Steve :tinfoilhat:, and trust the wife :thumbup:. She also got a huge kick out of aliases with names like "steve the camper" busting in here with their 2 cents.

I asked this a while ago and didn't see a single response. Do we know exactly how drunk Stevie was??? We have confirmed that his wife was in fact wasted ... she was even puking the next morning. How wasted was Steve? How much was his judgement impaired during all of this?

I dunno about it all. It kind of depends on the nature of the friendships, doesn't it?If I've been friends with a married woman for a long time, longer than she's been married, and I see her hitting on my other friend in a situation similar to one we are assuming, do I act like Captain America and get in between them?
Hitting on another friend? Maybe, maybe not. Going into a bathroom stall with that friend? Yes. Holding the other friend's junk? Abso-freakin-lutely.

At one point do I say "hey, you shouldn't do that because you are married." 3 drinks? 5? 10?

Well, apparently she was at black-out level drunk, so yes, at that point, I step in.

Does it make a difference whether I am much better friends with the wife than the husband? Part of me thinks yes.

If I'm better friend's with the wife, all the more reason to step in and keep her from making a horrible mistake while her judgment is obviously impaired.

What about if I am good friends with a married chick (and her husband) and I see her making out with some stranger in a bar? Would you suggest I stop her? If it was me, I'd probably catch her afterwards and say something like "If you want to cheat on your husband, that is your perogative. After all, I don't know what goes on between you and your husband behind closed doors. But DON'T put me in a position where I will have to lie to my friend for you."

Well, that's you. If it's me, and the wife is obviously ####-faced, I'm stepping in.

George tried to stop it in his own way, by telling MITYH something was going down.

Well, his "own way" is too damn passive for my tastes.

If MITYH asks George about it now, he has completely fullfilled his obligation by saying "Sure something happened between your wife and Steve, if you want to know about it, ask your wife. If your wife wants to deal with it by pretending she can't remember, than I'm not getting in the middle."

All the more reason why George is a crappy friend. He's now claiming he doesn't remember anything.

Brother...if you only knew how much I owe to your posts. My wife loves your posts so much that I'm fairly confident that I owe you for services rendered on a number of occasions. I'm pretty sure that where I have to put in serious, heart-pounding work...you could simply post a few lines that could easily talk her into an orgasm.

GM, you should put this on your business card.

MITYH are you POSITIVE you want the wife to confront Steve? Many folks have expressed good reasons as to why that is probably a bad idea, but you have pretty much ignored those statements.

Is there some reason you can't / won't confront him yourself? Yes we all know that he didn't answer his phone and he is out of town or whatever, but that problem is the same for the wife. She won't be able to talk to him right now any more than you are. And when she IS able to contact him, you will be able to as well.

Having wife confront Steve = possibly the worst idea ever. Seriously.. If she was taken advantage of and YOU force her to go confront him, well to be frank, you are being a POS. Nothing like being taken advantage of by a friend and then being forced to face that person one-on-one by a angry significant other.

YOU need to talk to Steve. Not the wife. You don't have to kick his ### or anything like that, but YOU need to air this all out with him.

If for whatever reason you can't / won't confront Steve to find out what exactly happened, then you need to just let it go, sever all ties with Steve and accept what your wife has told you.

WOW! I am getting nothing done just trying to get caught up.You HAVE to find Steve and see what info you can get out of him. I would say kick his ### as well, but realistically you have to worry about the legal ramifications of doing so. That being said, popping him in the face once and walking away, he'll leave it alone without pressing charges as he won't want to have to recount the whole story to authorities and explain to this wife, if she does not already know, why you felt compelled to pop him.

I sound like a broken record here, but going after Steve is pretty stupid unless you have all the facts. And right now, the only one who saw or remembers anything is George. He needs to talk to George in person or on the phone and explain how important it is that he gets all the facts straight about that evening before he goes off and does something stupid. What did George see, when did he see it, who else was there, the whole nine yards. The more details the better.

Touch decision though.

Go, don't go?

:whoosh::yes::lmao:

If Manhat can't get the drop on a guy peeing - and probably a drunk guy peeing since it is a wedding reception - there's nothing anyone can post here to help him and we might as well close this bad boy down.
If somebody snuck up behind you at the urinal and asked if they could hold your penis for you in a masculine voice, what would you do?

Me? I'd 180, piss all over him AND start wailing wild arms while yelling "RAPE" as loud as possible.

108 User(s) are reading this topic (32 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

74 Members: Strumey, Man in the yellow hat, Sweet J, The Third, kentric, Ripper, No. 16, Ranethe, cosjobs, bryhamm, bigbottom, HERBERT THE HIPPO, Micon, towsonnc, gferrell20, B-Deep, Emerson Biggens, Pipes, wildbill, ElvisMonster, Pip's Invitation, PatsFanCT, Tough As Nails, GamerBoy61, paulpogo, Dragons, Joseph, rascal, goldentrout, tdtg, rick6668, Mrs. BSR, The People's Slacker, jpwest, Satchel's Cat, urbanhack, (HULK), Sack-Religious, General Malaise, Statorama, Pimpin Ain't Easy, Mcnabbfan, millerarm, top dog, DolphinsPhan, larry_boy_44, Funktrain, N.Y. Shreks, BoomBoom, SWC, gzilla, SuperJohn96, jpeeters, cheeseypoof, VerticalVike, ssherman, skillz, Yep, Apu, DaTruth, bshipper, kcharden, Dazz, tdoublebb, greedygoat, Crimson Hawk, Fuente Opus X, Trey, code, NFZ, ianfitzy, chitlins3, poopdawg, Emeril

:whoosh:

Touch decision though.

Go, don't go?

:whoosh::yes::lmao:

If somebody snuck up behind you at the urinal and asked if they could hold your penis for you in a masculine voice, what would you do?

Me? I'd 180, piss all over him AND start wailing wild arms while yelling "RAPE" as loud as possible.

These restroom hookups are always more fun with a drama queen involved.

Brother...if you only knew how much I owe to your posts. My wife loves your posts so much that I'm fairly confident that I owe you for services rendered on a number of occasions. I'm pretty sure that where I have to put in serious, heart-pounding work...you could simply post a few lines that could easily talk her into an orgasm.

What the hell? Am I going to hand out poster board sized cards to people?

OK. Some good advice here. I spoke with my wife and told her it was unfair for me to put her in position to have talk to this chode, since she doesn't remember anything. I told her not to contact him at all. I will handle the talking.

I checked her cell phone and email records, and there are no messages or calls to him. Once again, he's out of state, so we have no way of tracking him down right now.

What about phone records? Email? Txt?Did you check these?This is critical information!!!!!!

Gotta post this on every page until Manhat answers this
:whoosh:
oh, and still waiting on this

Touch decision though.

Go, don't go?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao:

Not sure about having the wife call but I know one thing I would do for sure, leave the house and stay in a hotel/with a friend until the issue is resolved. I know it's tough with kids but this should wake your wife up to the magnitude of the situation and light a fire under her ### to get it resolved. :twocents:

OK. Some good advice here. I spoke with my wife and told her it was unfair for me to put her in position to have talk to this chode, since she doesn't remember anything. I told her not to contact him at all. I will handle the talking.

I checked her cell phone and email records, and there are no messages or calls to him. Once again, he's out of state, so we have no way of tracking him down right now.

this is a good sign for you. :lmao:

What about phone records? Email? Txt?Did you check these?This is critical information!!!!!!

Gotta post this on every page until Manhat answers this
oh, and still waiting on this

WOW! I am getting nothing done just trying to get caught up.You HAVE to find Steve and see what info you can get out of him. I would say kick his ### as well, but realistically you have to worry about the legal ramifications of doing so. That being said, popping him in the face once and walking away, he'll leave it alone without pressing charges as he won't want to have to recount the whole story to authorities and explain to this wife, if she does not already know, why you felt compelled to pop him.

I sound like a broken record here, but going after Steve is pretty stupid unless you have all the facts. And right now, the only one who saw or remembers anything is George. He needs to talk to George in person or on the phone and explain how important it is that he gets all the facts straight about that evening before he goes off and does something stupid. What did George see, when did he see it, who else was there, the whole nine yards. The more details the better.
To be honest, I think George told me and guy #3 what he saw. My wife into the stall and apparently held the guy's junk while he peed. He was back to camp long before anything else could've possibly happened. I don't care what he says now, the fact is he told me my wife was in the stall with the guy and he told guy #3 she was holding his junk. He can deny all he wants now, but he said it. I don't need him to say anything. I'm pretty convinved it happened.

I'm gonna be 45 minutes late for work because of this f'in' thread! :lmao:DAMN YOU, MAN HAT! DAMN YOU AND YOUR DAMNABLE TALES!

I'm thinking about canceling my camping trip tomorrow. Not b/c I'm afraid somebody will rape me in the bathroom, but because I don't want to come back and have to read 35 pages of this thing.

Well, apparently she was at black-out level drunk, so yes, at that point, I step in.

I think this is the rub. If she was doing these things stone sober, you may think twice before trying to step in. She's an adult, right? And if she's blackout level drunk (which I don't really believe, but a case can be made), then sure, just like you wouldn't let a drunken friend walk a tightrope on a highway overpass, you wouldn't let her ruin her life like this. But the shades of grey make it more difficult.

All the more reason why George is a crappy friend. He's now claiming he doesn't remember anything.

Understandable. But if the wife wants to save the marriage, the husband wants to save the marriage, and saving the marriage means the truth can't be found out, than isn't George being a better friend by, at this point, keeping it to himself?

Not sure about having the wife call but I know one thing I would do for sure, leave the house and stay in a hotel/with a friend until the issue is resolved. I know it's tough with kids but this should wake your wife up to the magnitude of the situation and light a fire under her ### to get it resolved. :twocents:

This is horrible advice. His wife doesn't remember anything happening, she hasn't been trying to contact Steve covertly, and the only evidence we have that anything happened came from someone who didn't even witness it.

Who the hell doesn't have a cell phone? I don't know a single person under the age of 80 and over the age of 16 who doesn't have one.

Edited by Drifter

Who the hell doesn't have a cell phone? I don't know a single person under the age of 80 and over the age of 16 who doesn't have one.

I know 2 people who still dont have them. Very annoying.

Understandable. But if the wife wants to save the marriage, the husband wants to save the marriage, and saving the marriage means the truth can't be found out, than isn't George being a better friend by, at this point, keeping it to himself?
this is not George's decision to make. Edited by JetsWillWin

Touch decision though.

Go, don't go?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

These restroom hookups are always more fun with a drama queen involved.
You just TRY and hold my junk, Steve.

I'm gonna be 45 minutes late for work because of this f'in' thread! :lmao:DAMN YOU, MAN HAT! DAMN YOU AND YOUR DAMNABLE TALES!

I'm thinking about canceling my camping trip tomorrow. Not b/c I'm afraid somebody will rape me in the bathroom, but because I don't want to come back and have to read 35 pages of this thing.
Someone should maintain a constant list of MITYH's post numbers for quick review purposes.

MITYH,

For what it's worth, from a female point of view.....I wish you and your wife the best. I've read this entire thread and I just want you to know a few thoughts. I believe your wife knows what happens. Perhaps she is afraid of the consequences of being straight with you. She is probably embarrased and deeply regrets it all. I don't believe she went as far as to have secks with Steve, but something happened. In your heart, you know what type of human being your wife is. You know her history. Noone here does. You have to decide to what degree the uncertainty of this situation is going to fester and eat at you, and then after you decide that, you can decide how far you want to go to pursue the truth, knowing that you may NEVER find it.

I can only hope that if I were in your wife's shoes, I would see the hurt and misery this has caused you, and be able to help put this mess to rest, by being honest, so that you two can move on. If I was being wrongly accused, I would be angry, and I'd be calling whotheforkever it took to clear this up. I'd call every friend and the whole phone book if that's what it took. Her not doing this raises questions. If I DID do something, I hope I'd be able to just fess up and realize that keeping it real between my husband and myself is the very best plan. The secrets will fester and cause more pain.

If you decide to pursue the truth, you need to pay a visit to George and Steve and have a chat with them separately, and let them both know that you are dead serious about this. Having your wife call Steve is silly to me if they are both keeping the dirty secret. You could use the "call his bluff" approach with Steve.....word it carefully so that he thinks your wife has confessed to something.....not sure how much but you be the judge. Then you have to be prepared to deal with what you find.

Just please remember: Your wife knows exactly what happened.

Good luck.

And he's out of state on top of it. All these things working against our hero. :convenient:

I think this is the rub. If she was doing these things stone sober, you may think twice before trying to step in. She's an adult, right? And if she's blackout level drunk (which I don't really believe, but a case can be made), then sure, just like you wouldn't let a drunken friend walk a tightrope on a highway overpass, you wouldn't let her ruin her life like this. But the shades of grey make it more difficult.

If that's the conclusion, the better option for George is to say what you suggested, not to lie and claim not to remember.

To be honest, I think George told me and guy #3 what he saw. My wife into the stall and apparently held the guy's junk while he peed. He was back to camp long before anything else could've possibly happened. I don't care what he says now, the fact is he told me my wife was in the stall with the guy and he told guy #3 she was holding his junk. He can deny all he wants now, but he said it. I don't need him to say anything. I'm pretty convinved it happened.

George didn't tell you what he saw. He told #3 guy. And how does he know she was holding his junk to begin with? What was being said between them when this was going on? There is a ton of info that is missing here, and George has at least some of the answers. Grill him until he spills it all. Knowledge is power.

I showed this thread to the wife last night and we spent an hour talking about it :bye:. She said blame Steve :wub:, and trust the wife :bye:. She also got a huge kick out of aliases with names like "steve the camper" busting in here with their 2 cents.

I've been updating my fiancee, too. She thinks the wife is to blame.

MITYH,For what it's worth, from a female point of view.....I wish you and your wife the best. I've read this entire thread and I just want you to know a few thoughts. I believe your wife knows what happens. Perhaps she is afraid of the consequences of being straight with you. She is probably embarrased and deeply regrets it all. I don't believe she went as far as to have secks with Steve, but something happened. In your heart, you know what type of human being your wife is. You know her history. Noone here does. You have to decide to what degree the uncertainty of this situation is going to fester and eat at you, and then after you decide that, you can decide how far you want to go to pursue the truth, knowing that you may NEVER find it.I can only hope that if I were in your wife's shoes, I would see the hurt and misery this has caused you, and be able to help put this mess to rest, by being honest, so that you two can move on. If I was being wrongly accused, I would be angry, and I'd be calling whotheforkever it took to clear this up. I'd call every friend and the whole phone book if that's what it took. Her not doing this raises questions. If I DID do something, I hope I'd be able to just fess up and realize that keeping it real between my husband and myself is the very best plan. The secrets will fester and cause more pain.If you decide to pursue the truth, you need to pay a visit to George and Steve and have a chat with them separately, and let them both know that you are dead serious about this. Having your wife call Steve is silly to me if they are both keeping the dirty secret. You could use the "call his bluff" approach with Steve.....word it carefully so that he thinks your wife has confessed to something.....not sure how much but you be the judge. Then you have to be prepared to deal with what you find.Just please remember: Your wife knows exactly what happened. Good luck.

:wub: great even.As I said earlier, the "I don't remember" defense is a get out of jail free card for her. Her not upending every stone to find out if she was fondled (or more) belies that she remembers more than she is letting on.

What the hell? Am I going to hand out poster board sized cards to people?
:wub: Yes. And please take pictures of you holding them and post them here.

Touch decision though.

Go, don't go?

:wub::bye::bye:

I was thinking he'd say it while leaning against the door across the room or standing by the sink. I didn't expect him to be within arm's reach, whispering it in his ear in a throaty, almost flinty voice. You should meet up with Nigel, ya perv.