What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marital Advice - Friendly camping trip too friendly? (1 Viewer)

What do I do next?

• Nothing, let it go.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Go to counseling.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events.

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • [No response text]

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
I don't know if this has been done before or not, but:oops, Steve
Can someone help me with an explanation of the "oops" shtick. I'd like to understand it, use it even.. but must have missed out on its derivation. Ill take a PM if necessary.
I think it stemmed from a story on anoth:e:r board where the thread starter was talking about a time he was involved in a MMF and 'accidentally discovered' he had a mouth full of johnson. Rather than spit it out and commit suicide, he carried on business as usual. And liked it.So replace "Oops, Steve" with "Oops, Richard" and you can sorta see the genesis of this all. I think.

Can someone help me with an explanation of the "oops" shtick. I'd like to understand it, use it even.. but must have missed out on its derivation. Ill take a PM if necessary.
I think it stemmed from a story on anoth:e:r board where the thread starter was talking about a time he was involved in a MMF and 'accidentally discovered' he had a mouth full of johnson. Rather than spit it out and commit suicide, he carried on business as usual. And liked it.So replace "Oops, Steve" with "Oops, Richard" and you can sorta see the genesis of this all. I think.
Correctamundo. That reminds me. Does your kid still worship The Fonz?

No, he either outgrew it, forgot about my promise to take him or didn't want to turn out gay like his brother. One of those.

WTF?

No, he either outgrew it, forgot about my promise to take him or didn't want to turn out gay like his brother. One of those.
:unsure: Or maybe the new lunchbox threw him off.Oops, Chong.

I don't know if this has been done before or not, but:

oops, Steve
What does this refer to? I'll take a PM.

Reading the thread now. :cringe:

Notorious T.R.E. said:
General Malaise said:
fo shizzle said:
Big Dumb Ape said:
PM link please. This is not normal.

Man in the yellow hat said:
MIYH...give us an update.

How's the relationship with everyone involved?

Do you guys have any contact with Steve, the wife or the friend?
Just remember, you asked for it....Everyone seems to have moved on from it. Steve and his family were actually in the area a few weeks back. Our kids played together at a public area that that day and everyone was very cool. I'd like to stress that my wife and Steve's wife became very close about two years ago. I don't want to get into too much detail, but a close family member of Steve's wife had cancer and my wife was very supportive of her. As such, they do connect occassionally.

My wife and Steve never spent any time with each other without me there. I was cordial, but he's very aware of my feelings on the whole situation and does tread lightly.

This does not come up in conversation in my house anymore. My wife knows where I stand on it, and we've moved on for the most part. The idea of getting a DNA test is still hanging out there, just for piece of mind additional :lmao: purposes.
Fixed

Notorious T.R.E. said:
General Malaise said:
fo shizzle said:
Big Dumb Ape said:
I don't know if this has been done before or not, but:

oops, Steve
PM link please. This is not normal.
:lmao:

Kind of changed my view on this; Steve gets followed in the stall by MIYH's wife and something occurs. She pursed him and 99% of guys with a buzz on wouldn't stop if a good looking chick was the agressor. That being said, why should Steve have to walk on eggshells around MIYH? It's his wife's fault.

Putting that aside, if nothing occurred per Steve, again why WOULD he walk on eggshells around MIYH.

Bottom line is they're guilty.

They both say nothing happened now....what a shocker. Why was she crying in the bathroom after??? Then MITYH went to comfort her, the twins were out of her bra, but nothing happened?? That's :bs: Something happened, but maybe you can get past that?

That with the timing of the kid....I would have to know if that kid was mine, but that's just me.

Any update ??????

They both say nothing happened now....what a shocker. Why was she crying in the bathroom after??? Then MITYH went to comfort her, the twins were out of her bra, but nothing happened?? That's :lmao: Something happened, but maybe you can get past that?

That with the timing of the kid....I would have to know if that kid was mine, but that's just me.

Any update ??????
Yep, +1 to the harvest.

Man in the Yellow Hat had friends over this past weekend to help put up the tree with the wife and kids........................he fired up the grill with a 12 pack of Schlitz.

Sounds like a recipe for trouble.

Wait, was infidelity ever admitted too? The way you wrote that, it seems like it was, but I don't recall that happening.
No.He states that she was in the stall with him, but she never touched him and he never touched her.

She stands by not remembering any of it. She has no memory of being in the stall.

However, all parties involved know how pissed I was about it and are taking steps to rectify it.
Just curious as to how you rectify this? Last I heard there are certain things that are subject to the "Do-over" rule.

SuperJohn96 said:
I still haven't voted in this thing.
:goodposting: Me, either. I can't believe this thread is even still around - I look forward to celebrating it's 2 year anniversary this summer.

7 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: Harry Manback, jonrolly, The Real Hipster Doofus, JAA, Man in the yellow hat, Pipes

:thumbup:

Still haven't voted, nor have I clicked on "View Results (Null Vote)"What are the results right now?

What do I do next? Nothing, let it go. Go to counseling. Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events.

Still haven't voted, nor have I clicked on "View Results (Null Vote)"What are the results right now?

What do I do next? Nothing, let it go. Go to counseling. Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events.
Nothing, let it go. [ 76 ] ** [15.32%]Go to counseling. [ 138 ] ** [27.82%]Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events. [ 108 ] ** [21.77%]This is just a fishing trip [173] **[35.09%]

Nothing, let it go. [ 76 ] ** [15.32%]Go to counseling. [ 138 ] ** [27.82%]Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events. [ 108 ] ** [21.77%]This is just a fishing trip [173] **[35.09%]
Thanks Rayderr.I'm not surprised that the voting is all over the place considering the poll options we were given.

Last edited by a moderator:

What do I do next?Nothing, let it go. [ 77 ] [15.49%] Go to counseling. [ 138 ] [27.77%] Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events. [ 108 ] [21.73%]

I still haven't voted in this thing.
:lmao: Me, either.

I can't believe this thread is even still around - I look forward to celebrating it's 2 year anniversary this summer.
I believe this past weekend marks 2 years since the infamous camping trip.
MIYH...give us an update.

How's the relationship with everyone involved?

Do you guys have any contact with Steve, the wife or the friend?
Just remember, you asked for it....Everyone seems to have moved on from it. Steve and his family were actually in the area a few weeks back. Our kids played together at a public area that that day and everyone was very cool. I'd like to stress that my wife and Steve's wife became very close about two years ago. I don't want to get into too much detail, but a close family member of Steve's wife had cancer and my wife was very supportive of her. As such, they do connect occassionally.

My wife and Steve never spent any time with each other without me there. I was cordial, but he's very aware of my feelings on the whole situation and does tread lightly.

This does not come up in conversation in my house anymore. My wife knows where I stand on it, and we've moved on for the most part. The idea of getting a DNA test is still hanging out there, just for piece of mind.
:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread