What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"ON THE CLOCK" sub forum? (1 Viewer)

RUN HARD

Footballguy
I personally think it would be great if there was a SUB FORUM for IDP for people ON THE CLOCK in a draft. That way there could be a PRIORITY on that POST. Once the person is OFF THE CLOCK there could be an ICON showing OFF THE CLOCK or SELECTION made.

I personally think it would be great if there was a SUB FORUM for IDP for people ON THE CLOCK in a draft. That way there could be a PRIORITY on that POST. Once the person is OFF THE CLOCK there could be an ICON showing OFF THE CLOCK or SELECTION made.
Hmmm. Interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about it but it's an interesting idea.

We're willing to listen to additional opinions on this but an additional subforum is unlikely to happen. Subforums in general are frowned upon as they tend to fragment discussion. I'm not sure the IDP AC subforum would have happened if it wasn't such a good solution to the problem.

For now, I think the draft advice requests are well placed in the AC forum. Giving them their own priority subforum isn't likely to get them answered any more quickly as those who participate in those threads often get to them as promptly as they can. If you're concerned that you may not get response(s) quickly enough, it's probably worth posting a few picks ahead of time to get thoughts on some of your possible targets.

Maybe the person on the clock could just title the POST "ON THE CLOCK" in the IDP FORUM > IDP ASSISTANT COACH...and maybe add 2 new icons for the other people know if the person is STILL on the clock looking for opinions or if person recently made a draft selection.

ON THE CLOCK -- stick figure standing on a sun dial

OFF THE CLOCK -- stick figure with a time card punching out.

I am loaded with crazy ideas that I only like....

If you have a post already started about your draft, and then as your draft progresses, you post again asking for input or whatever, you will get responses. It doesn't have to be in a separate forum. A new post in a thread is just as good as a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread