What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mad Men on AMC (1 Viewer)

I hate typing in this iPhone anymore. It corrects things incorrectly.

Also, what the hell does it mean on this board that you've reached your image limit? What images am I posting in the above reply?

The others were running races, getting stabbed, banging chicks while bring watched, and making 666 item lists if non-sense. Don was focused on his intent if self exploration which normally leads to ideas for ads, but this time ended up about overarching philosophy and getting back his mistress. I'm not sure why you're getting so upset.
What was his ultimae plan? If he had gotten a chance to talk to Sylvia, what would he have said? What is it that binds people? I may need to rewatch, but i didn't really catch what his big epiphany was prior to his collapse.

The others were running races, getting stabbed, banging chicks while bring watched, and making 666 item lists if non-sense. Don was focused on his intent if self exploration which normally leads to ideas for ads, but this time ended up about overarching philosophy and getting back his mistress. I'm not sure why you're getting so upset.
What was his ultimae plan? If he had gotten a chance to talk to Sylvia, what would he have said? What is it that binds people? I may need to rewatch, but i didn't really catch what his big epiphany was prior to his collapse.
I didn't say it would work. I just liked the episode and Don in it.

FlapJacks said:
Leeroy Jenkins said:
That's all part of the speed experience. You build up all these ephemeral grandiose ideas in your head but when called out to put it into words, it's always just off the tip of your tongue; you feel it, you know it, but it's never quite there where you can make it real. There was no epiphany, other than in his fevered mind.

FlapJacks said:
Leeroy Jenkins said:
That's all part of the speed experience. You build up all these ephemeral grandiose ideas in your head but when called out to put it into words, it's always just off the tip of your tongue; you feel it, you know it, but it's never quite there where you can make it real. There was no epiphany, other than in his fevered mind.
I cracked up just before he opened his apartment door and he was saying "When in the course of human events.. no..."

Why would Peggy let her real estate agent speak to her like that? As soon as she smugly said "May I speak?" I would have hung up the phone.

And then she screws up the deal anyway.

Why would Peggy let her real estate agent speak to her like that? As soon as she smugly said "May I speak?" I would have hung up the phone.

And then she screws up the deal anyway.
She's still a woman and it's the '60s.
As is the agent.
Sure, but the agent is the person with knowledge in that area and it doesn't surprise me Peggy deferred to her.
I guess. Just weird that Peggy seems to enjoy being in control in her work life and private life, yet she lets this wench walk all over her and speak in patronizing tones. There are other agents out there.

Call me naive, but I hope this is all just to show that he is capable of having a mature, civil relationship with the mother of his children.

Users who are viewing this thread