What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 1 (1 Viewer)

im too lazy to researchwho is this sea leopard character?
It's me, Sonny. Chastity Stewart banned me for replying to a post he made, where he was being a sarcastic Richard to someone. I replied saying his post sucked, NOTHING MORE. NOTHING. Well, that got me two weeks, and I have not pushed any envelopes in a LONG time. What a massive, power-trippin, tool that kid is. :goodposting:

im too lazy to research

who is this sea leopard character?
It's me, Sonny. Chastity Stewart banned me for replying to a post he made, where he was being a sarcastic Richard to someone. I replied saying his post sucked, NOTHING MORE. NOTHING. Well, that got me two weeks, and I have not pushed any envelopes in a LONG time. What a massive, power-trippin, tool that kid is. :thumbdown:
SEE YA!!

im too lazy to research

It's me, Sonny. Chastity Stewart banned me for replying to a post he made, where he was being a sarcastic Richard to someone. I replied saying his post sucked, NOTHING MORE. NOTHING. Well, that got me two weeks, and I have not pushed any envelopes in a LONG time. What a massive, power-trippin, tool that kid is. :thumbup:
SEE YA!!
Jesus, settle down, dork. What, are you gonna run and tell on me or something?

im too lazy to research

It's me, Sonny. Chastity Stewart banned me for replying to a post he made, where he was being a sarcastic Richard to someone. I replied saying his post sucked, NOTHING MORE. NOTHING. Well, that got me two weeks, and I have not pushed any envelopes in a LONG time. What a massive, power-trippin, tool that kid is. :sadbanana:
SEE YA!!
No, just catching highlights of the Yanks game. :thumbup: Funny you call me a dork. I'm not the iLoser on the verge of cracking 30k posts. :bye:

im too lazy to research

It's me, Sonny. Chastity Stewart banned me for replying to a post he made, where he was being a sarcastic Richard to someone. I replied saying his post sucked, NOTHING MORE. NOTHING. Well, that got me two weeks, and I have not pushed any envelopes in a LONG time. What a massive, power-trippin, tool that kid is. :lmao:
SEE YA!!
No, just catching highlights of the Yanks game. :thumbdown: Funny you call me a dork. I'm not the iLoser on the verge of cracking 30k posts. :own3d:
Saving my post and saying goodbye was pretty ####### dorky, no (as if you were reporting me)? That's the way I took it. Anyway, I have no problem with you, jiggy, I was half-joking to begin with. :shrug: Good luck...

It's me, Sonny. Chastity Stewart banned me for replying to a post he made, where he was being a sarcastic Richard to someone. I replied saying his post sucked, NOTHING MORE. NOTHING. Well, that got me two weeks, and I have not pushed any envelopes in a LONG time. What a massive, power-trippin, tool that kid is. :popcorn:
Has anyone ever seen Stuart and Shick in the same place at the same time? I'm just saying...

im too lazy to research

It's me, Sonny. Chastity Stewart banned me for replying to a post he made, where he was being a sarcastic Richard to someone. I replied saying his post sucked, NOTHING MORE. NOTHING. Well, that got me two weeks, and I have not pushed any envelopes in a LONG time. What a massive, power-trippin, tool that kid is. :hey:
Has anyone ever seen Stuart and Shick in the same place at the same time? I'm just saying...
I know I've never seen SAM CASSEL and Chastity in the same room. :blush:

It's me, Sonny. Chastity Stewart banned me for replying to a post he made, where he was being a sarcastic Richard to someone. I replied saying his post sucked, NOTHING MORE. NOTHING. Well, that got me two weeks, and I have not pushed any envelopes in a LONG time. What a massive, power-trippin, tool that kid is. :goodposting:
I have.

I have.
name dropper

What has this league turned into? Ya'll is a bunch o whiny tools.

By the way, I'm having a fantastic draft and I'm going to pa\/\/n all you ####ers.

What has this league turned into? Ya'll is a bunch o whiny tools. By the way, I'm having a fantastic draft and I'm going to pa\/\/n all you ####ers.
:goodposting:Except for the fact that they have always been a bunch of whiny tackle boxes. Suprised your just now realizing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you guys know - Thursday is a travel day for me. I might find myself exceeding one minute. :popcorn:

Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?

Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :unsure: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.

Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :rant:

Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :thumbup: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :hot:
Whoa, dude. I predrafted my last two picks, and I predrafted this pick, too, yesterday as a matter of fact. You guys just took everyone I predrafted. And I've been on the clock been less than an hour. And I've been yelled at by Bass for ####### with him in the other league. I thought I was moving pretty well here.

Alexander

Jones-Drew

Cadillac

Championship
That team looks awful. It's an optimist's dream, though, since you're saying, I bet Alexander and Cadillac rebound from their fluky bad years, while I don't think Jones-Drew had a fluky good year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :thumbup: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :lmao:
Whoa, dude. I predrafted my last two picks, and I predrafted this pick, too, yesterday as a matter of fact. You guys just took everyone I predrafted. And I've been on the clock been less than an hour. And I've been yelled at by Bass for ####### with him in the other league. I thought I was moving pretty well here.
lmao at the "good league" here. You know that if you're 6 picks away, you should pre-draft 6 players so that doesn't happen, right?

Alexander

Jones-Drew

Cadillac

Championship
That team looks awful.
Until I land supersleepers at the other positions.BTW...this is the exact same strategy I used when I oVVned BostonFred in 2005 and won this league.
This league didn't exist in 2005. Last year, I missed out on an early round pick and was given Curtis Martin. And while I agree with your strategy, I think the specific players you chose are all boom or bust. The chances of all of them booming are pretty slim, IMO, and if they bust, then your strategy doesn't work as well.

lmao at the "good league" here. You know that if you're 6 picks away, you should pre-draft 6 players so that doesn't happen, right?
I predrafted a bunch of players I thought represented better-than-ADP value yesterday, and planned on checking in frequently throughout the day, which I've done. As you can see, this league doesn't draft the way normal drafts do, so predrafting can screw you over if you miss out on a run or don't take advantage of a talent that's sliding. lmao at the "guy who wishes he was in the good league" here, not understanding that.

Alexander

Jones-Drew

Cadillac

Championship
That team looks awful.
Until I land supersleepers at the other positions.BTW...this is the exact same strategy I used when I oVVned BostonFred in 2005 and won this league.
This league didn't exist in 2005. Last year, I missed out on an early round pick and was given Curtis Martin. And while I agree with your strategy, I think the specific players you chose are all boom or bust. The chances of all of them booming are pretty slim, IMO, and if they bust, then your strategy doesn't work as well.
Interesting...I selected thes guys because I think they have fairly high floors...which is my general strategy for this specific league.

I predrafted a bunch of players I thought represented better-than-ADP value yesterday, and planned on checking in frequently throughout the day, which I've done. As you can see, this league doesn't draft the way normal drafts do, so predrafting can screw you over if you miss out on a run or don't take advantage of a talent that's sliding. lmao at the "guy who wishes he was in the good league" here, not understanding that.
:lmao: I should be in the good league given my win in league 2 last year. But I'm enjoying the TE squeeze in league 2 instead.

Alexander

Jones-Drew

Cadillac

Championship
That team looks awful.
This league didn't exist in 2005.
If last year was 06, and I think it was, then the league did, in fact, exist in 05. I was 2nd that inaugural year.

Alexander

Jones-Drew

Cadillac

Championship
That team looks awful.
This league didn't exist in 2005.
If last year was 06, and I think it was, then the league did, in fact, exist in 05. I was 2nd that inaugural year.
My God, I've been posting here for too long.

Alexander

Jones-Drew

Cadillac

Championship
That team looks awful.
Yes, this league existed in 2005.

Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :goodposting: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?

Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...

Sea Leopard of Death said:
Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :doh: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...
You're a Sea Leopard of Death. You can't do something about this?

Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :popcorn: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...
Apparently not, been two years running now that I've tried to nudge this iceberg along, to no avail. I even send out p-mails because I doubt people go through the "trouble" once they've picked. I do like it when you guys stop by and talk #### -- that actually helps more than anything, I think. :rolleyes:

Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :coffee: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...
Didn't make a pick, pre-drafted a pick 4 out and didn't want to go 7 out. Had to go check on a house where the ceiling collapsed. Heck, I even came back here and picked before calling the owner and ruining their day.

Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :thumbup: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...
Apparently not, been two years running now that I've tried to nudge this iceberg along, to no avail. I even send out p-mails because I doubt people go through the "trouble" once they've picked. I do like it when you guys stop by and talk #### -- that actually helps more than anything, I think. :lmao:
Maybe Bass is the kind of guy that would respond better to a blowup doll? Just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread