What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 2 (1 Viewer)

that's not bad. had LJ and Addai predrafted. don't know which way i would have gone if i hadn't gotten one of them :)

Happy to get FWP after the suspense. I think he is a solid RB and one of the safer picks available. Hope that proves true. I also think Tomlin is a very good coach and opening up the passing game will help FWP get to the stripe and possibly improve on his YPC. Drafting in the middle offers some flexibility in my choices as well.

ETA- I think the Steelers have playoff possibilities as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biabreakable said:
Happy to get FWP after the suspense. I think he is a solid RB and one of the safer picks available. Hope that proves true. I also think Tomlin is a very good coach and opening up the passing game will help FWP get to the stripe and possibly improve on his YPC. Drafting in the middle offers some flexibility in my choices as well.ETA- I think the Steelers have playoff possibilities as well.
GL with that pick. I probably wouldn't have had the nads to go with him with Westbrook still on the board. Not a big fan of that offense. :thumbup:

Biabreakable said:
Happy to get FWP after the suspense. I think he is a solid RB and one of the safer picks available. Hope that proves true. I also think Tomlin is a very good coach and opening up the passing game will help FWP get to the stripe and possibly improve on his YPC. Drafting in the middle offers some flexibility in my choices as well.ETA- I think the Steelers have playoff possibilities as well.
GL with that pick. I probably wouldn't have had the nads to go with him with Westbrook still on the board. Not a big fan of that offense. :lmao:
Michael"Ironman" Westbrook?Not really sure whats not to like about the Steelers offense. Maybe you just don't like the real team from Pencil Vania.

Just looked at the draft report for this leek...I now understand why it's called the junior circuit.
Sounds to me like someone with confidence in their fellow senior classmates! :moneybag: The question is, are you (and your classmates) willing to put that confidence on the line? :thumbup: David......, I believe a ladder of advancement opportunity for the junior class, is the only equatable solution to this brazen trash talk from a senior class member. :thumbup: Just a thought! :boxing:

Just looked at the draft report for this leek...I now understand why it's called the junior circuit.
Sounds to me like someone with confidence in their fellow senior classmates! :moneybag: The question is, are you (and your classmates) willing to put that confidence on the line? :thumbup: David......, I believe a ladder of advancement opportunity for the junior class, is the only equatable solution to this brazen trash talk from a senior class member. :thumbup: Just a thought! :boxing:
Why would we want to dilute the solid cast of compitition here?Allowing thier best to advance to league 2 would be a challenge.. for them. But too easy for the top finishers here if the leagues divereged (Heap picks notwithstanding but he does have a method to that madness I think. What was the result of the early 3 TE draft employed last year?).

nightshift hasnt posted here since february

is it a mistake that he was included ?

i pmed david to find out

If Nightshift has been gone since february and never responded to the league invite then I am not sure why he has a draft slot?

I do recall him doing pretty well without drafting any RBs in the 1st 5 rounds possibly longer than that.

I just did a little work to see who had the better year last between us and league one...this is what i came up with..looks to me like we kicked there asses.

COMPARISON OF LEAGUES ONE AND TWO FROM LAST YEAR

LEAGUE 1 LEAGUE 2

PurpleHaze67 3420.24 162.9 Construxboy 2965.14 141.2 1-0 League 1

David Yudkin 2978.88 141.9 D Leo 2956.20 140.8 2-0 2-0 League 1

BassNBrew 2943.18 140.2 There It Is 2951.48 140.5 2-1 League 1

Jason Wood 2915.16 138.8 radballs 2915.82 138.8 2-2 all square

Unlucky 2766.52 131.7 Fiddles 2898.80 138.0 3-2 League 2

bostonfred 2765.06 131.7 CalBear 2887.56 137.5 4-2 League 2

LHUCKS 2733.10 130.1 nittanylion 2870.74 136.7 5-2 League 2

Aaron Rudnicki 2713.48 129.2 rzrback77 2797.82 133.2 6-2 League 2

Hear-The-Footsteps 2661.84 126.8 Captain Hook 2714.32 129. 7-2 League 2

Gatorman 2660.90 126.7 Sinrman 2690.08 128.1 8-2 League 2

SLBD 2620.16 124.8 Jiggyonthehut 2669.64 127.1 9-2 League 2

Twilight 2549.52 121.4 joffer 2642.70 125.8 10-2 League 2

Carlton Gray 2535.04 120.7 Old Milwaukee 2563.30 122.1 11.2 League 2

jurb26 2506.30 119.3 Pimpin' Ain't Easy 2350.70 11-3 League 2

Dickey Moe 2446.38 116.5 nightshift 2316.60 110.3 11-4 League 2

Bueno 2440.76 116.2 Biabreakable 2315.42 110.3 11-5 League 2 Wins + Six

So League 2 wins last year 11-5 in H2H match ups Teams 1-16 vs each other.

Total points was 150 points difference for league one and that was only because of the flucky year by purplehaze.

SO THIS TELLS ME THAT LEAGUE 2 WAS THE BEST LEAGUE LAST YEAR TOP TO BOTTOM AND HAD NOT PURPLEHAZE HAD SUCH A FLUCKEY YEAR IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BLOW OUT ALL AROUND.

So I am not so sure who should be league #1 and who should be league #2?

Seems to me we should go by these results year to year to see who really gets the league #1 title for the year.

I DID NOT DO LEAGUES 3 AND 4 AGAINST EITHER LEAGUE 1 OR 2 BUT I DONT THINK THEY WOULD BE BETTER THAN US ABOVE, BUT I AM NOT SURE.

Hey Donny, remember these words...

Actually as far as my money is concerned I could wait until the bets are over to pay or get paid..figure it out..we both post here since day one and very likely wont stop for 25 or fifty bucks and get slammed here its almost better than having the money in hand because these guys would never look at us the same again if one didn't pay and I am the one guy who short of death would ever stiff any bet debt...think about it..again either way the bets are on the minute I committed.
or this sig...
Always pay your FF debts and bets off as their is nothing worse than stiffing a fellow FF player.
almost forgot this gem...
stop payment is just like welshing on a bet something that is taboo here so end that talk.

Actually as far as my money is concerned I could wait until the bets are over to pay or get paid..figure it out..we both post here since day one and very likely wont stop for 25 or fifty bucks and get slammed here its almost better than having the money in hand because these guys would never look at us the same again if one didn't pay and I am the one guy who short of death would ever stiff any bet debt...think about it..again either way the bets are on the minute I committed.
or this sig...
Always pay your FF debts and bets off as their is nothing worse than stiffing a fellow FF player.
stop payment is just like welshing on a bet something that is taboo here so end that talk.
Did he stiff someone on payment?

I had emailed Nightshift yesterday and didn't hear a word. Nor seen him draft yet... soooOooooOooo

Jiggyonthehut said:
BassNBrew said:

or this sig...
Did he stiff someone on payment?
Yeah...he owes me fifty. He shot his mouth off and I called him on it. The guy really is clueless when it comes to fantasy football.

Good pick taking Portis Sinrman. I was considering him over Parker but hoped against hope that Portis might fall back to my next pick if there was a heavy WR run. I probobly should have just taken my guy. Was a tough choice between those 2.

Wow, that's a bit early for Steve Smith of the Giants... :thumbdown:
Obviously I took the wrong one. Whoever was up the last couple picks will have to repick.
:wall: This makes it easy for me to predraft ahead since I know who has been taken.Also will there be a player taken with pick 14 or not?
I wasn't planning on being in this league and came home to find a dozen PMs and emails about replacing nightshift. Rather than hold things up again by trying to find someone else I thought it would be best for me to take the spot and keep things moving. We should be ok now. Sorry for the inconvenience . . .

Good pick taking Portis Sinrman. I was considering him over Parker but hoped against hope that Portis might fall back to my next pick if there was a heavy WR run. I probobly should have just taken my guy. Was a tough choice between those 2.
Hehe thanks. I was a bit surprised that Rudi and Portis fell this far, but not entirely shocked. In a scoring format like we have, your QBs and TEs will go a lot earlier than your typical draft. Being on the butt-end of the draft, I either take top WRs, try and snag one of the top QBs, one of the top TEs, or just go RB-RB as usual. Facing the reality that by the end of round 3/beginning of round 4 I would be facing some atrocious RBs, I had to go the RB-RB route.I think you made the right decision in taking Parker over Portis. I think he will fair very well this year. Besides, he wouldn't have lasted much longer after your pick anyways...

Wow, that's a bit early for Steve Smith of the Giants... :shrug:
Obviously I took the wrong one. Whoever was up the last couple picks will have to repick.
:pickle: This makes it easy for me to predraft ahead since I know who has been taken.Also will there be a player taken with pick 14 or not?
I wasn't planning on being in this league and came home to find a dozen PMs and emails about replacing nightshift. Rather than hold things up again by trying to find someone else I thought it would be best for me to take the spot and keep things moving. We should be ok now. Sorry for the inconvenience . . .
Thanks for stepping in, sir!

Wow, that's a bit early for Steve Smith of the Giants... :shrug:
:thumbup: This makes it easy for me to predraft ahead since I know who has been taken.Also will there be a player taken with pick 14 or not?
I wasn't planning on being in this league
Welcome to the big league. I think Steven Jackson is still available. ;)

Does "Pick made based on My Draft List" the new term for a computer selection? McGahee at 2.04 is pretty nasty.

Not sure whats going on here men????????

I had a eight person predraft list in a 8am today, and that bum McGahee wasn't on that list in any way shape form!!!!

Why were you guys looking for me when I had a predraft list?

This is very strange?

Sorry to be all sour grapes but I was really looking forward to competing in the league. I am )(&^%^ now!!

Huh? So McGahee was not your intended pick OM?

IIRC I did not see a predraft for your team but about 4 teams predrafted after you.

Not sure whats going on here men????????I had a eight person predraft list in a 8am today, and that bum McGahee wasn't on that list in any way shape form!!!!Why were you guys looking for me when I had a predraft list? This is very strange? Sorry to be all sour grapes but I was really looking forward to competing in the league. I am )(&^%^ now!!
The draft definitely stopped at you; I'd expect that everyone on the pre-draft got taken before your pick.

Not sure whats going on here men????????I had a eight person predraft list in a 8am today, and that bum McGahee wasn't on that list in any way shape form!!!!Why were you guys looking for me when I had a predraft list? This is very strange? Sorry to be all sour grapes but I was really looking forward to competing in the league. I am )(&^%^ now!!
PM David. Tell him who you wanted. If he's still available he should give him to you. He'll fix it. (before there are any more picks.)

The draft definitely stopped at you; I'd expect that everyone on the pre-draft got taken before your pick.
No, if fact my no.1 is still available. I can't explain it, or why predraft pick would take two hours.

No, if fact my no.1 is still available. I can't explain it, or why predraft pick would take two hours.
if your 1 is still available definately get in touch with david

Users who are viewing this thread