What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You will take who we give you... (1 Viewer)

Anyone see that commercial yet?Better than "Championship", IMO.Instant classic.
Haven't seen it yet. I'm skeptical. Few can rise to the level of Houshmanzilly.*Championship*(I'm already a year removed from that commercial, and it still makes me laugh)

Haven't seen it yet. I'm skeptical. Few can rise to the level of Houshmanzilly.*Championship*(I'm already a year removed from that commercial, and it still makes me laugh)
Not quite as good as *Championsip* IMO, but it is very close.
Agree. Good stuff, the "championship" guy should be in all those commercials, him and the guy who said "you mean tj houshmenzadah".

I don't think you can get funnier than Championship!

I do love the Absentee commercial however. I remember talking to the guy on the phone and keep having to tell him who is left or say, no he was drafted already! Just maddening!

Agree. Good stuff, the "championship" guy should be in all those commercials, him and the guy who said "you mean tj houshmenzadah".
Need to see it again, but I believed the latter was. In fact I thought he was the guy who head butted the phone.

Need to see it again, but I believed the latter was. In fact I thought he was the guy who head butted the phone.
He is. TJ Howshamanilla > than "you'll take what we give you" but I still think the latter is funny too\Both are > than "ballet parking"

Since people still get a kick out of the Houshmazilli, not to mention people still CALL him that, it's hard for a first run commercial to overtake. It was a good one, but if it holds it's charm after another 50-60 viewings, then it can be crowned. That's like if Brandon Jackson has a good game week 1 and saying he's a better RB than LT.

Users who are viewing this thread