What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The DonnyT/DLeo Survivor Saga (2 Viewers)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
You guys need to know the real story about the DonnyT character since he's spreading falsehoods around here, so here's the 411 on DonnyT/DLeo...

After DLeo drafted an embrassingly pathetic survivor team last year and BAGGED HOW HE AS THE GRAETEST (Hopefully I captured his writing style) I challenged him to the following wager...

"How about $25 on total points and $25 on who lasts the longest."

His reply..."sure...ok..lets do it.."

I have documentation via PMs and posts on this board about the wager. He now claims that we have a second wager which never existed.

I was never able to get him to commit to sending the funds to a neutral party. I just got lip service such as this..."Actually as far as my money is concerned I could wait until the bets are over to pay or get paid..figure it out..we both post here since day one and very likely wont stop for 25 or fifty bucks and get slammed here its almost better than having the money in hand because these guys would never look at us the same again if one didn't pay and I am the one guy who short of death would ever stiff any bet debt...think about it..again either way the bets are on the minute I committed."

Well DonnyT lost his wagers, got banned from this board, and refused to pay. I e-mailed him about payment and got this response..."I would not know Bass. Problem is that Bryant BANNED me for some unknown reason and i have not been at the site since week 2 or around there. I will make good when i he puts me back in. Try and put in a word for me or find out when i might be let back in. But I will make good on it once I get in and check things out. I was not sure what league we had the bets in and have not been able to track the league since being unable to log in the boards...."

Fast forward to this summer and DLeo is now "filling in" for his buddy DonnyT. Same writing style, same caps, same IP. I ask for my payment again and he claims not to be the same guy. Here's the first PM I got from DonnyT/DLeo

"don't dare start this BS! My Dame is Dennis not Donny! I know who you are talking about but he was BANNED FROM THESE BOARDS LAST YEAR or so he has told me. I asked if could help draft with him last year in the Anarchy leagues and he let me because he was worried about missing a pick with such a short timer. I did not post last year only read these boards. This year i decided I was good enough to come out and play with my own user name. Please don't get this confused! Now how could he even owe you any monies if WE BEAT YOU IN THIS LEAGUE? Our team out scored your team meaning he should be owed the money and I know you two had a $50 bet in the Anarchy leagues last year so what are you even trying to pull? Just to end this now I have not been in touch with DT since he told me last year that he was Banned from using the boards and was Pissed off at Joe because of it. Please now, this ends right here as far as that goes. "

Note how he said he hasn't been in touch with DonnyT for a year but less than an hour later I get this e-mail from DonnyT...Bass. Are you forgetting out $50 bet on who finishes with more points in our Anarchy leagues last year? We did have a $50 bet on that as well and i did out point you. So wouldn't that make us all even..strange you would possibly forget this or were you confused.? I never forget a bet just wasnt sure where this other leagues was posted becasue of my being banned from posting or even reading that board. Please dont be asking my friend DL about being me because that will only get him banned from that dictator lead MB. I will never have anythign to do with the board again and am so pissed at Bryant it does nto matter anyways. Please do not tll me you dont remember our anarchy bet from last year?

So DLeo/DonnyT....please point to one post or e-mail that references a second bet between us? Better yet, stop making up stuff and paid your fantasy football debts. You are the Michael Vick of the fantasy football world.

i think I did a WCOFF sat with that joke last year.

I even went as far to ask him if he was donnyt and he pretty much shut up at that point

I think it's just crazy that he doesn't realize there can't possibly be 2 different people that could post that incoherently.

:towelwave:

Outside of the L note you'll never see Bass, that's the best comedy I've seen in a day or two.

Hears' two Duny T :)

Sorry, but he's my favorite poster now. :banned:
I like him too. Please Ma can we keep him?I do think welshing on the bet and trying to pretend he is someone else are low. But he blunders in these attempts so much the entertainment value alone is worth more than the price of admission.Thanks for taking this small hit for us all Bass very amusing.

P-mail I received from our boy, Dawn T, WITH LOVE...

Title: sonny...YOUR IN FOR A BEATING NOW

you jsut won yourself a ####ign beat dwon at the nect Ff event i fidn you at..ayou fn mother ffuvker who are you to TALD TO ME LIEK THAT YOU ##### MOFO!! YOU GOIGN TO VEGAS THIS EYAR?I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SLP YOU INFORNT OF THE WHOLE FN PLACE WHEN I FIDN YOU AND I WIL FIDN YOU

YOU F FACE I BEAT BASS IN THE ANARCHY LEAGUES LAST EYAR!!!!!! WE HAD A DOUBLE OR NOTHING BET ON IT!!!!! HE IS THE ONE TRYINGTO PULL A FAST ONE YOU #######!!!!!!!! CHVK THE ####### SCORES YOU ###..I WAS IN #2 HE IN ONE..MY TEAM BEAT HIS TEAM IN TOTAL POINTS I WON THAT END OF THE BET!!!!!!! NOW YOU JUST GOT YOURL;SEF A BEAT DWON IN FORN OF THE WHOLE FF COMMUNUTY FOR NOTHING AND I AM GOIGN TO SLP THE #### OF YOU UNTIL YOU PLEASD UNCL;E I WAS WRIONG!!~! AND IF NTO VEGAS I WILL FIDN YOU ELSEWHERE YOU ####ER!!! TRUST ME ON THIS...YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN FN BUSNESS!!

:(

you jsut won yourself a ####ign beat dwon at the nect Ff event i fidn you at..ayou fn mother ffuvker who are you to TALD TO ME LIEK THAT YOU ##### MOFO!! YOU GOIGN TO VEGAS THIS EYAR?I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SLP YOU INFORNT OF THE WHOLE FN PLACE WHEN I FIDN YOU AND I WIL FIDN YOU

YOU F FACE I BEAT BASS IN THE ANARCHY LEAGUES LAST EYAR!!!!!! WE HAD A DOUBLE OR NOTHING BET ON IT!!!!! HE IS THE ONE TRYINGTO PULL A FAST ONE YOU #######!!!!!!!! CHVK THE ####### SCORES YOU ###..I WAS IN #2 HE IN ONE..MY TEAM BEAT HIS TEAM IN TOTAL POINTS I WON THAT END OF THE BET!!!!!!! NOW YOU JUST GOT YOURL;SEF A BEAT DWON IN FORN OF THE WHOLE FF COMMUNUTY FOR NOTHING AND I AM GOIGN TO SLP THE #### OF YOU UNTIL YOU PLEASD UNCL;E I WAS WRIONG!!~! AND IF NTO VEGAS I WILL FIDN YOU ELSEWHERE YOU ####ER!!! TRUST ME ON THIS...YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN FN BUSNESS!!

:popcorn:
this is a retelling with embellishment, right? Did he really send that?

I think we should ban DonnyT every year right around this time, and then let him create a new alias every year just to participate in the Anarchy 2 league draft, and then ban him again. It wouldn't be the same without him.

:lmao:
With god as my witness brother. :thumbup:

what a charming imbecile that Dawny T is.

:thumbup:
With god as my witness brother. :lmao:
From what UserName? DLeo? :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Received this beauty from DonnyT about a month ago via e-mail...

oen thingto #### around Angel..but its another to tell em privatly that you sent something and that a neighbor might have it..that bull#### and soemthign i would never have pulled on you had i lost..i simply would hav sent you the money and that would be it..see i am a man of my word. When i make a bet and lose I pay. DT
I guess someone stiffed him the way he stiffed me.

:excited:
With god as my witness brother. :yes:
:shock: just :shock: My 6 y.o writes better......seriously

Twilight said:
So, did we ever find him/her?
he's around.
Which implies he's still posting under a different alias. Interesting. Any hints?
oh I don't think he's been around the boards.he's around the internet though I'm sure.he got pissed when I emailed him a link to this thread originally.still have the reply:
AARON..I BEAT THAT ####SUKER BNB IN A DOUBLE OR NOTHING BET IN THE ANARCHY LEAGUES..MY TEAM OUT SCORED HIS..SO WHAT THE #### ARE YOU TALKIGN ABOUT?..GO ####### CHECK IT AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU SPOT OFF ABOUTT SOEMTHIGN YOU HAD NO CLUE ABOUT..THEN MIND YOUR OWN ####IGN BUSINESS AND STOP ####IGN EMAILING ME!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Twilight said:
So, did we ever find him/her?
he's around.
Which implies he's still posting under a different alias. Interesting. Any hints?
oh I don't think he's been around the boards.he's around the internet though I'm sure.he got pissed when I emailed him a link to this thread originally.still have the reply:
AARON..I BEAT THAT ####SUKER BNB IN A DOUBLE OR NOTHING BET IN THE ANARCHY LEAGUES..MY TEAM OUT SCORED HIS..SO WHAT THE #### ARE YOU TALKIGN ABOUT?..GO ####### CHECK IT AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU SPOT OFF ABOUTT SOEMTHIGN YOU HAD NO CLUE ABOUT..THEN MIND YOUR OWN ####IGN BUSINESS AND STOP ####IGN EMAILING ME!!
:rant:

Users who are viewing this thread