What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Falcons at Bills (1 Viewer)

Grigs Allmoon

Footballguy
I've got it on the radio...

Sounds like Falcons diced up the Bills D, then turned it over on downs after some nice plays by Witner and Poz.

On O, they are driving, some nice runs by Lynch (the starter, and only RB, so far.) and a nice deep strike to Evans.

For the record... It was exclusively Lynch at RB for the first 3 drives. He had a few nice runs. A nice blitz pickup leading to the 36 yard pass, and one target where he got hit as the ball arrived (I think).

I see Roscoe Parrish with a TD reception. Any chance he can work himself into a WR3 role?
I don't know, but it's pretty clear that they're trying to get the ball in his hands more often this year. He looks good...I'd keep tabs on him more in dynasty than re-draft.Trent Edwards looks good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
EBF said:
He's impressive. Could he be the Falcons best WR as soon as this year?Baldinger compared him to Colston, but you figure that's going to happen with a lot of late round WRs with good size.Either way, I think he's a must-add in dynasty leagues if he's out there on the waiver wire.

EBF said:
He's impressive. Could he be the Falcons best WR as soon as this year?Baldinger compared him to Colston, but you figure that's going to happen with a lot of late round WRs with good size.Either way, I think he's a must-add in dynasty leagues if he's out there on the waiver wire.
One thing I noticed is that he started getting catches very early in the game. Did he start? If not, he wasn't on the bench for long. One of the things that caught my eye about Colston last year was that he started and got lots of PT with the first team in the preseason. That's the only reason he was on my radar (though I still didn't have the sense to pick him up). It's a good sign that Robinson is already getting work with the first team offense. I've said all along that I think he can be a Torry Holt/Reggie Wayne type in the NFL. He runs smooth routes and has great hands. His physical ability isn't flashy, but he had maybe the second best combine numbers of any WR in the draft (behind CJ). The early returns are encouraging.

Roscoe has the #3 locked up. The Bills have continually said this off season they will be playing alot of 3 WR sets. JP seems to have better chemistry with Roscoe than Peerless.

Not being a homer, but Roscoe is worth a late round flyer in deep leagues...he looks to be returning punts again.

Nall to me looks like the #3 as well. Anyone want to pick up Nall for D Line help? :hophead:

Wow, the Buffalo run defense really sucks. The good news so far is that the goaline defense has been so good. If they can keep up the bend but don't break defense, I can live with that.

Is anyone else starting to get worried about Jason Peters? It seems like he might have read too many people saying that he's the next great LT this past offseason. That's two games in a row now that Peters has been beaten and had to resort to holding.

Duke Preston probably cost himself a starting job last night as well. A false start and a fumble isn't good.

EBF said:
One thing I noticed is that he started getting catches very early in the game. Did he start? If not, he wasn't on the bench for long. One of the things that caught my eye about Colston last year was that he started and got lots of PT with the first team in the preseason. That's the only reason he was on my radar (though I still didn't have the sense to pick him up). It's a good sign that Robinson is already getting work with the first team offense. I've said all along that I think he can be a Torry Holt/Reggie Wayne type in the NFL. He runs smooth routes and has great hands. His physical ability isn't flashy, but he had maybe the second best combine numbers of any WR in the draft (behind CJ). The early returns are encouraging.
:thumbdown: Count me in as one of those who really think he can become a legit fantasy play perhaps even this year.

Went to the game - Boring game from a fans point and to watch. Just very average all around. Jason Peters has not looked strong this pre-season.

Went to the game - Boring game from a fans point and to watch. Just very average all around. Jason Peters has not looked strong this pre-season.
The OL looks alot better than it did against NO. Duke Preston is making the whol line look worse right now. Am I actually calling for Melvin Fowler?

EBF said:
He's impressive. Could he be the Falcons best WR as soon as this year?Baldinger compared him to Colston, but you figure that's going to happen with a lot of late round WRs with good size.

Either way, I think he's a must-add in dynasty leagues if he's out there on the waiver wire.
One thing I noticed is that he started getting catches very early in the game. Did he start? If not, he wasn't on the bench for long. One of the things that caught my eye about Colston last year was that he started and got lots of PT with the first team in the preseason. That's the only reason he was on my radar (though I still didn't have the sense to pick him up).

It's a good sign that Robinson is already getting work with the first team offense. I've said all along that I think he can be a Torry Holt/Reggie Wayne type in the NFL. He runs smooth routes and has great hands. His physical ability isn't flashy, but he had maybe the second best combine numbers of any WR in the draft (behind CJ). The early returns are encouraging.
Add in 4.39 speed at the combine, 4.29 at his workout. However, this team needs to suck bad enough this year to be able to draft Brohm. Only reason Robinson jumped back on my radar after the draft was because vick is no longer in the picture.Also the Petrino's are high on his skills.

http://www.ajc.com/falcons/content/sports/...lcons_0817.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I got interviewed by Atlanta fox news channel 5, If anyone can find the clip about me and a few people's thoughts on michael vick - that would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread